The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
The Phuket Sandbox might be affected with this big outbreak in Bangkok now...
The opening up in October for Thailand is impossible till next year...
Phuket Sandbox is a failure. The tourists who came are invited to come over, mainly tour guides and tour company staff. Oh yeah just the first few days have complaints of 900-1200 "booked rides" from airport to hotel, vice versa. Whole entire thing is another show by the government to appease the populace.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 10-07-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
situation is very dangerous now in thailand.
one of my thai friends there booked and paid to secure her moderna vaccine.
But it will only be expected to arrive from mid oct onwards. She decided not to wait anymore, so now she booked and paid 800 baht to take sinopharm instead.
She say she'll still take the moderna when it comes, even if she took sinopharm first. because china vaccines....... its so dangerous now that any vaccine is better than no vaccine.
Everyday 4 digit cases, like giving you 4D numbers to buy, actual cases should be at least twice the reported. The testing centers are unable to cope with the people who go and even if positive, hospitals no beds for the infected.

Stay home, stay safe better.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 15-07-2021, 08:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Singaporean very good life liao. Other country want also don't have and suffering.

Got free, better be contented and appreciative.

Don't anyhow create trouble and waste all our effort.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-07-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
From FREE china jab now Thailand moving to paid china jab. haizzz. Change soup don't change the ingredients.
ah?
previously sell for 800 baht for 2 dose
now double priced?
Old 28-07-2021, 06:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sohem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sien lo, thairuamjai June batch haven't finish vaccine, my status also waiting allocation.
Yesterday mor prom app (not sure all or some but the hospital I chose) says gov did not allocate n canceled all vaccination appointment.

Tomorrow will have new registration for bangsue I think.
Old 28-07-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Quote:
Its hard to know what will happen if infected.

Those living in Thailand just stay positive and refrain from certain high risk activities. Take care.
And remember to stay sane.
Old 29-07-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Learned from my source that be it from the Government or the Private hospitals, no confirmed date was given for COVID19 Vaccination. Even want to pay also cannot get immediately. Sigh...

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 01-08-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
think the registered address of individuals will also determine if they have higher chance of getting a jab?

My friend parents living in BKK already received the AstraZeneca jab but friend living another province so if register for that province is need wait for few months later. 55555. I told my friend actually living outside city area is safer so long don't go around mix with too many people.

There is one way to get jab faster but not FREE 55555 come with terms and conditions. For those living in Thailand to go discover bah.
Got money also cannot get jab la... ppl booked moderna when vaccine arrived it was snatched by famous government hospital.

my morpromt canceled few days ago, today can register but didnt not get allocated to hospital yet / not yet get queue.
ThaiRuamJai postponed 1 month liao.. still waiting allocation.

If got lobang to get vaccine for local (I'm holding Thai ID) , let me know... dont mind paying anyway... takut mati cant use finish money
Old 03-08-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

currently, if want to buy vaccine legally is sinopham via Or Bor Jor
but it need to be register under company account for staff if im not wrong. but u can put whoever name inside they dun care.
i just had my 1st sinopham almost 2 week ago
now waiting for appointment for 2nd
for thais, outside bkk n greater bkk. to get vac fast need to have connection inside hospital
usually b4 the vac arrived, mostly, at lest at my side here more than 50% are already chop by friends, relatives, big boss, pu yai etc

anyway, i just have a staff got covid from her her husband
staff - 1 jap astra
husband - 2 jap sinovac + 1 jap satra
Old 03-08-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Got news from relative near temple somewhere near my new house... tomorrow gonna have 500doses jab for that area. Going under relative household and undertable 1k baht to put name into queue...

Will update if i manage to get AZ jab tomorrow.
Old 04-08-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Post Re: Living in Bangkok!

Sometimes we need to thank our lucky stars... In SG the gahmen is begging its people to go for the jab n there're plenty of Pfizer n Moderna vaccines available. Still people are not willing to go or taking their own sweet time to decide..
What a contrast!
Old 04-08-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got my AZ in bkk 2 weeks ago. Truth is, if you aren’t too old, even just 1 jab you are pretty well protected from severe covid.

I also got myself some Ivermectin coz I love sashimi and occasionally eat street food like mooping and if not for preventing serious covid infections, I could at least clean out other parasites/worms in my body.

At this point, it seems natural is the best. So if your body is strong, you eat well, get enough sun, you should be fine. If got covid, as long as u win once, you should have the best at no vaccines can provide.

For those bros still waiting for vacs in bkk, the city seems to be top priority here. You should get at least your first shot real soon. In the mean time, stay healthy and be safe!
Old 05-08-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Finally got my AZ jab yesterday around 12pm, waited about 1.5 hours for queue but real process prob less than 30mins.

Next jab 27 oct
Old 05-08-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
The staff husband is work what? frontliner? healthcare workers? How come jab 2 doses sinovac + 1 dose AstraZeneca 555555.
he is driver in the ministry of heath. so he visit quarantine site, hospital often. now most of the high risk group here getting 3rd shot az
Old 05-08-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
You got pay money cut Q? 5555 Vaccination centre pp say have ways to take the jab one la but must fast to act.
My house contractor use same method but denied jab. Prob gonna try again tomorrow coz the health staff changes daily

Yep cost me 1k, peace of mind now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1