The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 28-11-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
heaven boy is Cool - loads of Potential
bto can share location?
Old 28-11-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven boy View Post
bto can share location?

You’ve got mail boy
Old 28-11-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

funasagun is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Massage with special in JB

Bro can pm me location and contact pls? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perverto123 View Post
I don’t know what it is about my diet or lifestyle that gets me so sexually active all the time. Apart from my regular visits to MLs in SG, i’ve also had to frequent JB to get my fix. Nowadays, if takes me 2-3 releases to tire me out, which is a really expensive habit imo. Just this past week, I visited JB twice with the exact same routine - An early afternoon massage at Sawadee Resort Spa for my first release followed by a late evening visit to my regular MP at Taman Sentosa for a second release.

On first visit to the MP this week, I had the good fortune of No.38. Here is the FR:

Looks: 8/10 (In the pretty zone by most standards)
Figure: 8/10 (Perite and slim but disproportionate due to her oversized boobs)
Boobs: 8/10 (A bit too big for her petite frame but is perfect for better built ladies)
GFE:8/10
Massage: 6/10 (Inexperienced but patient)
B2B: Ended up cuddling instead
HJ: 6/10 (Her hands are rather small and clumsy)
RTM: Yes

I’m only going to RTM because of her physical attributes and the possibility of building strong chemistry with her. Although I suspect and must caution that she has the potential to KC, based on the way she was so eager to snuggle up and cuddle on my first visit with her.

On my second visit, unfortunately, she had been booked and as I was in a rush, I asked the captain to assign a young ML at his own discretion. And by a stroke of luck, I was received by a pretty ML who I later found out was from Indonesia. I was shocked as I didn’t know that the MP had Indonesian stock (My experiences thus far were only Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese). Here is the FR:

Looks: 7/10 (Not superb but very pleasant)
Figure: 8/10 (Sexy although she isn’t the tallest)
Boobs: 8/10 (Proportionate)
GFE: 7/10 (Comfortable but it seems like there is a gap)
Massage: 7/10 (Almost as good as a sub-standard massage joint, which is good for an MP imo)
B2B: 7/10 (Good effort but lacks chemistry)
HJ: 8/10 (Regulates her speed and varies the strokes a bit)
RTM: Yes, if No.38 is not around

Overall, this was my first experience with an Indonesian ML. In terms of looks and massage, she definitely had it going. Of course, playability was limited and the lack of GFE was a bit of a disappointment for me. She will probably be my alternative ML when No.38 is not available.
Old 28-11-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

funasagun is Cool - loads of Potential

Is the massage good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Visited this place 2 weeks ago, was told by the captain No 36 no longer working there (didn't realise that post was in 2013 !). Captain arranged someone else. Went to take shower, then went to my room.. saw it's a MILF... local, 32 yrs chinese..

AR : 7 / 10
BBBJ : 8 / 10 (can feel the suction, lots of tongue swirling)
FJ : 7 / 10 (a few positions, lots of fake moans)
Body : 6 /10 (babba type)
RTF : Unlikely, cos not my type although she works hard in BBBJ and FJ with lots of moans
Damage : RM 160
Old 28-11-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Justin4840 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can u share the location

Thank u

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycheongster View Post
Have been looking for some action around Taman Pelangi and after reading lots of reviews, decided to try out a discrete MP along the same stretch as Little Saigon.

It’s my first visit to the MP, so didn’t know what to expect. OKT mentioned that recently have operations late so the ladies on offer was dwindled down to minimum. He had just 7 ladies available for work.

And they brought the girls in for viewing in pairs (more discrete I Guess). It’s a Vietnam shop offering full service.

Decided to go with lady # 103.
Name: Lei Lei

Here is the FR:

Looks: 9/10, stunning, tall, slim and fair. Have a tattoo of flowers around her belly area.
Boobs: 8/10 , enhanced C cup on her petite frame but a bit hard to squeeze
GFE:8/10, was a bit dao and didn’t talk much while leading me to the room. I thought fuck Liao, landed myself a dead fish; but the mood liven up after bathing session.
Massage: 6/10, was quick 5 mins massage. Ok with nice strength. But her forte lies in other areas.
B2B: 10/10, first time getting B2B with gel(is it considered Nuru?) Normally B2B won’t get me hard, but don’t know if it’s the cold gel or her CFM look, lil Will stand at attention when the C cup rubbing it.
HDLY: 10/10 after B2B and cat bath, proceed to perform magic with her hands on my balls and perineum, syiok to the max until almost wanna cum. Had to ask her to stop.
BBBJ: didn’t try, else I’ll CIM.
FJ: 10/10 ask to proceed to the deed, she asked kindly who should take the lead; and I told her, not so fast. Went down on her and gave her a good licking for 5 mins and her moan was just so invigorating. Whole floor can hear her “sing”.
Then proceed to enter her in missionary, and other patterns like play Badminton, hahaha....
After complete, legs like jello. Go bath together and get dressed.
GFE : 9/10, Minus 1 point for frosty reception. Maybe after a few more times can get better.

Overall atmosphere: rooms are partitioned and mattresses laid on the floor. The room is a bit runned down but the girls placed a lot of scent diffuser and romantic lighting to help set the mood. Also have a mirror on the wall next to the mattress for the man to see all the action

Damage : RM198
Old 28-11-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Bro pls ping the location
Old 29-11-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin4840 View Post
Bro pls ping the location
dropped you a PM
Old 29-11-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

Pls send the location ...
Old 29-11-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Widjaja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kindly pm contact bro.. any wechat ID
Old 29-11-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 21
Meow_Mi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeow_Mi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeow_Mi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeow_Mi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeow_Mi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bro pls share location. Thank you.

Quote:
Have been looking for some action around Taman Pelangi and after reading lots of reviews, decided to try out a discrete MP along the same stretch as Little Saigon.

It’s my first visit to the MP, so didn’t know what to expect. OKT mentioned that recently have operations late so the ladies on offer was dwindled down to minimum. He had just 7 ladies available for work.

And they brought the girls in for viewing in pairs (more discrete I Guess). It’s a Vietnam shop offering full service.

Here is the FR:

Looks: 9/10, stunning, tall, slim and fair. Have a tattoo of flowers around her belly area.
GFE:8/10, was a bit dao and didn’t talk much while leading me to the room. I thought fuck Liao, landed myself a dead fish; but the mood liven up after bathing session.
Massage: 6/10, was quick 5 mins massage. Ok with nice strength. But her forte lies in other areas.
B2B: 10/10, first time getting B2B with gel(is it considered Nuru?) Normally B2B won’t get me hard, but don’t know if it’s the cold gel or her CFM look, lil Will stand at attention when the C cup rubbing it.
HDLY: 10/10 after B2B and cat bath, proceed to perform magic with her hands on my balls and perineum, syiok to the max until almost wanna cum. Had to ask her to stop.
FJ: 10/10 ask to proceed to the deed, she asked kindly who should take the lead; and I told her, not so fast. Went down on her and gave her a good licking for 5 mins and her moan was just so invigorating. Whole floor can hear her “sing”.
Then proceed to enter her in missionary, and other patterns like play Badminton, hahaha....
GFE : 9/10, Minus 1 point for frosty reception. Maybe after a few more times can get better.

Overall atmosphere: rooms are partitioned and mattresses laid on the floor. The room is a bit runned down but the girls placed a lot of scent diffuser and romantic lighting to help set the mood. Also have a mirror on the wall next to the mattress for the man to see all the action

Old 29-11-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
blackhawk888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Pm location pse. Any recommended local?
Old 30-11-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 22
-itr- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosy View Post
Brother can share location and lady info. Thank you
Can I request for the location too? TIA
Old 30-11-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

Here is the FR:

Bro, can pm me the location ? TIA
Old 30-11-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faz22 View Post
A few weeka ago i got fever n decide to get a massage. After searching i decide i try this massage centre. The name of shop i forgot but have 'pataya' something. A shop same line with pharmacy. After i got inside they give me a milf i think late 40. I take a 1 and half hour oil massage. The milf start a massage from a back. When to massage my leg she take out my underware . I think must something shok haha. While massage my leg n but she careless my 2 ball. Damn i high n my rod was hard she continues massage my leg with play my ball n ass until i cum. I dunno can cum but it very shok. I think the happy was end.
Then she ask me to turn arround and continue massage my leg n tummy. Then she ask me u want me massage my cock.
I said no want because tired she laugh n she massage my ball area n groin then she hit the acupuncture point then my rod hard again. Then she press the some point, i feel want to cum. I say to stop then she continues press n i cum.
I cannot believe i can hard n cum twice under 10 minutes.
U know how much the price. Is all free. She never ask the price. Iwant to give a tips. She dun want. She said for my health
Bro, can pm me the location and her no ? TIA
Old 30-11-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Newbieboy8989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm me the location too bro.. Looks great
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1