The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
will not be cheap to bao xq. with her looks and age, sure many rich customers offers to bao.
That's why I'm not loaded enough for Xiao Qian, on top of it, she knows I'm married with kids. I did try to hint her in the past but was indirectly rejected so I never try again. Now I just stick to my regular weekly visits, buying her food and gifts on festive and special occasions.

Will not divulge too much details to prevent myself being exposed and suspected by her. I've known her for so many years and she wasn't using her current workname Xiao Qian when we first met. We never chat about sbf except once in a while she will chat a bit on sbf, I just listen and act blur and change the subject. She believes I'm not a active member and not one of those who written about her and had never suspected me as one. I've covered my tracks well, not going to divulge too much and risk the trust she have in.

Last edited by Madpig; 08-07-2020 at 10:17 AM.
Old 08-07-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Parklane the prices are ok except Bobo and OT and ex Parklane May prices. Those are sky rocket those prices
May also 150 ma...
Old 08-07-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 14
tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!

Who is the lady to to the right most shop when stepping off up escalator?nearest to toilet? Was there last Friday and she was in short white dress, cannot tahan when she finger/signal me to go in.
Old 08-07-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
I've known her for so many years and she wasn't using her current workname Xiao Qian when we first met.
the old name xiaoqian is using starts with "A"?
Old 08-07-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Michelle driving Audi. Imagine how many carrots or Roberts she has
mich old car is merc, i thought she change to bmw. now change again to audi?
Old 08-07-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
mich old car is merc, i thought she change to bmw. now change again to audi?
i saw her wechat posting she audi sia.
Old 08-07-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i saw her wechat posting she audi sia.
Maybe it’s the bf car. But they can well afford anyways.

Had dinner with a ML recently, when the bill came, she took the bill and say she earn more than me so she pay.

I was like.... thank you.... I am not surprised to hear that but it’s a humbling experience.

Especially after she went to carpark to get her car and I go grab.
Old 08-07-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
I added her wechat and her reply seems cold. Maybe no lack of customer and too many dick per day makes her pussy numbed. Will skip her and try other new places around that area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Ya, with her high volume. She don’t have the time to text. But when you enter the room, I do think she does her best to give service.

I go after work, high chance will get xiaoqian feeling tired but she still make sure I cum. She does talk about her day and if she mention about meeting difficult clients and looks tired, then I will do the work. She just lay there, open her legs, act as if she's enjoying it and moans while I pump away.
Old 08-07-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
If I remember correctly, She did share with me before that on a day she received so many text, she used to reply 1 by 1 but some ask a lot of question and then requested for nude photos, video call and never come even once.
I thought xiaoqian doesn't reply to all, only to those who wanna come and making appointments. Heard she complained about those texting her all the time to chit chat, these she will ignore or gave cold replies. She only entertain those long time regulars she likes and come often.
Old 08-07-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 16
alphaguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hibros, any kind person can pm me more details abt xq? like which shop to locate.

thank you
Old 08-07-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
the old name xiaoqian is using starts with "A"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Will not divulge too much details to prevent myself being exposed and suspected by her. I've known her for so many years and she wasn't using her current workname Xiao Qian when we first met.

when i got to know xq yrs back, she never use the name xq. her name was an english name starting with A, Axxa. times flies, been her regular already for so many yrs.

Last edited by Cash8877; 08-07-2020 at 06:52 PM.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 8
Itchking is one of the Best!Itchking is one of the Best!Itchking is one of the Best!Itchking is one of the Best!

Had Lina in the middle shop and must say that she is super hungry. Maybe too long never touch man so she was rocking like mad lol
Old 08-07-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

Even i got xq contact also useless, she still dont accept me my request.
Old 08-07-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

wonder who is,mich bf 。 haha
Old 08-07-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
when i got to know xq yrs back, she never use the name xq. her name was an english name starting with A, Axxa. times flies, been her regular already for so many yrs.
Anna 安娜?

1st time I try xiaoqian in another mp, she was known as anna 安娜.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread