The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Milf ol

Real time updates.
Can't wait for more updates
Old 21-10-2015, 03:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes after the trip she will be more wanting!
Old 21-10-2015, 06:38 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,machiam I the one going to piak her

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 21-10-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,machiam I the one going to piak her

Bro seriously I think so too ha ha ha...
Old 21-10-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster (P)

ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Bro seriously I think so too ha ha ha...
Bro ,her holiday trip is next week or this week.
If next week, can piak her shiok shiok before she go for her holiday trip.

Old 21-10-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
iSawaDCup69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written ..... please continue soon
Old 21-10-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro ,her holiday trip is next week or this week.
If next week, can piak her shiok shiok before she go for her holiday trip.
Bro
This week I eat myself lah.....wife went on business trip W went for her family trip....
Old 21-10-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro
This week I eat myself lah.....wife went on business trip W went for her family trip....
Upped u my humble 4pts for encouragement.
Keep it cumming.
Old 21-10-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJB View Post
Upped u my humble 4pts for encouragement.
Keep it cumming.
Thanks bro...👍
Old 21-10-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
62353535 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro
You can go for other ECA
Old 21-10-2015, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62353535 View Post
You can go for other ECA
Alamak no more other ECA liao....
Old 21-10-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

More updates....
But there was good news for me when I went home late in the evening after dinner and drinks with my buddies.
When I swing opened the main door, the house is pitch dark. Initially I thought my wife not back yet from her girl friend’s wedding dinner but as I entered the house I was wrong; I saw her heels in the middle of our living room and our bedroom toilet light were on.

“Hi dear home so early ? How’s the wedding dinner ?” I shouted out from the living room

But there was not response so I proceed to walk towards our bedroom….Saw that she has removed her red bra at the entrance of our room and her rolled up matching red panties a further few steps away.

Once in the room, I saw my wife lying on the bed with her dress stripped down to her waist, her fair upper body fully exposed and…..intoxicated.

I laid down next to her and asked if she is ok. She mumbled something which make no sense to me at all. Anyway I just grabbed one of her twin peaks nearest to me and fondle with it.

She let out moans that is all too familiar to my ears….

I pulled up her dress, spread her legs and became circling her now bushy pussy with my fingers. OMG, to my surprise, her entire genital area was soaked with her juice…I was wondering why she is so wet ? Did someone actually piak her after the wedding dinner or after she got intoxicated ?

The more I thought about it, the harder I have gotten. Can’t stand anymore, I dropped my pants and rammed my hard rod straight into her.

“Arrhhhh…no no don’ttt…pleessaa stoppp…oooo” as my wife pleaded and at the same time, she tried to stop me but no chance that she could do that.

I was wondering why she rejected me ? And asking me to stop….Maybe she didn’t know that I am the one ramming her.

Not to be bothered by that, I continued to ram her with long hard strokes, her juice was gushing out from her hole every time I was on my withdrawal stroke. Seriously she must be damn horny….because after a few strokes, she was already on the verge of her big O…

“Oooo….I am cominggggg…”

I quickened my strokes to give her her first O for the night.

While she was still recovering from her O, I withdraw my rod and fingered her till she squirted. Her juice was squirting all over the place just like a water fountain.

Not letting it stop, I planted my rod back into her hole and started ramming her hard….because her hole was so well lubricated, my pounding seems effortless. I tried flipping her over for some doggie action but she is too “dead” and was unable to stay in the doggie position for long so have no choice but to go back to missionary.
Old 21-10-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

I grabbed both her legs, spread them wide apart, inserted my rod inside her and rammed her with quick strokes so as to give her a second O and finished off quickly. Just as I was about to cum, I suddenly remembered that I was supposed to take a video of myself piaking my wife to show it to W.

I quickly pulled out my rod and went to get my phone …Shit I left my phone in the living room.

“Oooo don’t stopppp…oooo” I could hear my wife moaning as I was rushing out to the living room to get my phone.

Got the phone in video mode, lifted her legs over my shoulder, began pounding her and at the same time videoed the whole progress until I released my load into my wife’s already dripping wet pussy.

This is indeed a tough job….but hey now I am ready for the next part of my plan.

As I was cleaning up my wife, her phone rung. I picked it up and saw that it was from her girlfriend Ada that attending the wedding dinner with her.

“Hello…” I answered

“Arrr hi….are you Jane’s hubby ?” was the replied from the other end.

“Yes…how can I help you ?’

“O I just call to check if Jane has reached home…I told them to give me a call once they sent her home but they didn’t. And when I called them none of their phones was on so I have no choice but to call Jane.”

“Oic ya she is home but totally wasted, why did she get so drunk ?”

“Aiyo after the wedding dinner, we went up to the couple’s room…playing games to sabo the bride and bridegroom while the brothers and sisters will try to “protect” them. Jenny is Jane’s best buddy so whenever Jenny lose, Jane will help her to drink…so didn’t take long for her to get high lor.”

“She will never change…btw may I know who was tasked to send her back home ?”

“There is 2 guys from the bridegroom’s side lah….after a while they said that they are tired and wanted to go so Jenny asked them if they mind sending Jane back home.”

“They agreed readily.”

“Ok thanks for the arrangement.”

“No problem as long as Jane is back home safe… ok goodnight !”

“Goodnight”

I am not sure but have a strong feeling that those these 2 guys that brought my wife home, might have stripped off her bra and panties and had a good time with her……… I hope I am wrong.
Old 22-10-2015, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sounds bad for TS
Old 22-10-2015, 06:50 AM
Samster (P)

Bro,check with her.If she still can remember what happened.After that check with that lady that called.Whether she know the 2 guys that send her back.By the way, is it yr wife can already squirt

Last edited by ah rat; 22-10-2015 at 07:00 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1