The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all
Pelangi Jua Gen Massage

Just sharing my first photo of my fav jua gen massage

Unfortunately, my post was deleted previously as it contravened with the rules here.
Hope it won't happened again.

Went to my favourite palour for my Jua Gen session.
Upon arrival, the masseur was busy with a customer and told me that she would only be free in a 50 mins later.

Was rather disappointed as I haven't been there for almost 3 weeks. She proposed to me to get lady boss to massage for me though. (Just to recap, lady boss did massage for me previously and was rather a awkward massage session as she does not perform any hanky panky with customer and unfortunately, I was somehow aroused when she pressed on my sensitive points previously and my manhood popped out from the underwear. The worst part is, I know her hubby).

Well, since I was already at the palour, I went ahead with Lady boss performing massage for me. Everything went on fine till she accidentally boobs rubbed my head when she was massaging my body. (Patrons who visits massage palour would know what I meant when its Boob rub). Maybe I am the type who gets easily aroused, i was trying extremely hard not to think about it but the mind fight was futile.

Subsequently, lady boss moved to massage my bums and inner thigh, hit a sore spot (coincidentally was near to my balls and asked me if I worked in office and sits frequently).
Giving her a positive reply was the greatest mistake, she continued massaging the part though it felt sore, it was extremely arousing as well. I felt my manhood grew to its max and also the head popped out from the top of my underwear. Fortunately, I was lying flat and lady boss couldn't see anything below.

Then after a few minutes of "torturous" massage, she removed the towel from my back and asked me to turn around. I could feel that my manhood has subsided a little and I turned. As I turned, I felt that my manhood is out of the underwear and I looked down.

The head was indeed out of the underwear and lady boss was looking at it. Fuck...

To be continued...
Old 17-01-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all
Re: Pelangi Jua Gen Massage

Few minutes to spare before I'll be engaged in work.

Lady boss then placed the towel slowly on the front and massaged my head. From my angle, I could see a pair of mountain the moment I opened my eyes, as much as I can, I controlled by closing my eyes not to view the pair of mountain.

Fortunately, my masseur informed lady boss that she is free and able to take over the massage.
Lady boss immediately informed me that she needs to fetch her kid from childcare and would let (JH) masseur to take over.

The minute JH came in, she wasted no time and removed my underwear and proceeded with her specialty (Jua Gen).

Will attach the 3 photos and continue my story later
Old 17-01-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Old 17-01-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Old 17-01-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

JH proceeded with the Jua Gen and held small talk with me. Somehow we talked about Lady Boss massaging for customers. JH informed me that Lady Boss knows about the hanky panky going on behind curtains but closed an eye to it but she will not do for customers as she's married.

JH told me that so far, customers wouldn't insist on lady boss doing it and has been respectful to her (as we have seen her kid running around the place when we reach the MP. Guess that I'm the only disrespectful customer who "pops the head out" to her on 2 occasions. But it was never told to JH though.

Anyway, back to Jua Gen, JH continued massaging the veins and nerves and gotten me rock hard throughout the massage. Finally, she asked me if I would like another "mouth" service as before.
Gave her the go ahead and she started blowing it.

I didn't ask her to expose her boobs this time as I want to enjoy my session. After several mins passed, i told her to proceed using hand as i know it's rather tedious for her to keep moving her head up and down constantly.

TBC
Old 17-01-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro

Please share the ctc

Thank you
Old 17-01-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 11
hamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Damage pls?
Old 17-01-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
firsttimeryo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share ctc bro? thanks
Old 17-01-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Pelangi Jua Gen Massage

Bro what the total damage ? And can pm me the address?. Thanks in advance🙏
Old 17-01-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ahwern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wlc bck and thanks for the nice info..
think i still in Q to get the shop contact..
Old 17-01-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
hardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro
Please pm address and damages. TIA
Old 17-01-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
unipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This post deserve an Up!! Bro! If okay do share the location, damage and preferred masseur
Old 17-01-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Calvin123 is Cool - loads of Potential

This thread was posted before and got deleted i think he just want to tell story dun think hes sharing contact anyway
Old 18-01-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

After several mins passed, i told her to proceed using hand as i know it's rather tedious for her to keep moving her head up and down constantly.

JH then poured some lubricant on her hands and started jerking me off. While in process of doing so, she teased me asking if I wanted 口爆 like before. I rejected because she has already lubricated my tool.

She assured me that the "oil" can be consumed and asked me not to worry. Just as I was on the verge to explosion, I told her and she immediately lowered her head and engulfed my head and started sucking, taking every single drop of it.

Once I felt that I was dried up, she automatically raised her head and took a few piece of tissue and cleaned me up. While enjoying the process of being clean up, she told me that my sperm taste delicious. Looked at her in shock, i then recalled that she didn't spit into the tissue.
She then told me to take a short rest whole she went to take a warm towel to clean me up further.

After dressing up, thanked her and went off.

Damage:
Massage : RM 60
BBBJ : RM 100

I've received many text from bros asking for her location, contact, photos. I would like to apologize that I am selective about giving the location to bros. I am unable to control your mindset but i am able to control my own.
I have bros offering to exchange contact with me and I later discovered that the contact was gotten from others and simply just shared around which I do not appreciate.

In my previous post, many condemned me saying I just want to show photo of my dick etc etc. To clarify, my tool is not big nor do i have habit of showing to other guys.

For bros whom I have shared the location with you, should you have managed to secretly taken photo of the massage, i hope you won't expose her photo too. I believe that's the most basic respect we can have for he ladies who degraded themselves just to make some money.

I will scan through bros who PMed me and share the location if I find you worth sharing with.

Also thanks to bros who has upped my points yesterday.
Old 18-01-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
princeolust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me bro thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1