The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
illuminatea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Line Chat for girlfriend, wife, voyeur and local sets media sharing, swing meetup etc

Hosting a chat group on LINE chat app to share pictures of my girlfriends, talk about fetish and possibly meetups for threesomes or watcher

Also sharing local sets that I've downloaded from here

Looking for like minded person to join, and some of the long lost bros who's been long missing from our KIK sharing too, hope to see you here!

PM me with your LINE username if interested, only those who contribute to the group will be kept / invited!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1

Bookmarks

Tags
girlfriend, scandals, swing, threesome, voyeur