The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 21
Hedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud of
Sharing Cost of Nice Hotel Room

Dear all,

I intend to book a nice hotel room to spend some time with my FB. But I will only use it in the day time from check in time 3 pm until night 10 pm.
I will then request for make up room service to clean the whole room. I will not be staying overnight. I am looking for someone to share the cost with me. I will pass the key to you to stay overnight with whoever you want until next morning.

I am looking at next weekend. Nov 23 Saturday or Nov 24 Sunday.
Anyone interested please pm me with your number. Thanks
Old 15-11-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing Cost of Nice Hotel Room

What hotel??? How much???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 16-11-2019, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 21
Hedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud ofHedonist has much to be proud of

Hotel you decide. I am easy.
Price we share half half.
Kindly pm your mobile number and we will WhatsApp to discuss further thanks
Old 16-11-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

You are going into the room to install hidden cameras right? Can watch live and record from wherever you are. After the other couple is done, you will collect the keys from them for check out. Along the way, you will retrieve your hidden cameras.

Good plan. They subsidise your cost of booking the room.
Old 17-11-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
You are going into the room to install hidden cameras right? Can watch live and record from wherever you are. After the other couple is done, you will collect the keys from them for check out. Along the way, you will retrieve your hidden cameras.

Good plan. They subsidise your cost of booking the room.
Wahahahaha nice one
出来问迟早都一定要还
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1