The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2020, 05:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 11
Kingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby8881 View Post
Few years ago, there was this FL that did manhood trimming in addition to the usual "menu". She was slim and had a nice bod. Anyone remember her? I totally forgot her name, but her service was really good.
Are you referring to Car** Pat*****? It should be about 8 years ago. Her session usually could be arranged from noon to 5 to 6pm at her selected Hotel 81 only. I think she is no longer in this field.
Old 11-07-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

It was Pat. Lovely orgasmic lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsle View Post
Are you referring to Car** Pat*****? It should be about 8 years ago. Her session usually could be arranged from noon to 5 to 6pm at her selected Hotel 81 only. I think she is no longer in this field.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sefton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind soul can share janice contact pls? Thanks in advance..
Old 12-07-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ultranoy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can share J contact or shop, pls? 🙏
Old 12-07-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
noiseyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any kind bros willing to share J’s contact please? thanks!!
Old 13-07-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

So far tried E in amk a few times, but ntg leh. Any bro care to share what does she provide for after massage? Thks
Old 13-07-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Think got bro mentioned E provides Happy ending?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
So far tried E in amk a few times, but ntg leh. Any bro care to share what does she provide for after massage? Thks
Old 14-07-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by julienj View Post
Li** from red hat bridge has a tendency to overdress (like wearing sexy traditional outfits). I would think that poses additional risks?
Anyone with similar views?
she has been the talking point of the hawker there.. too loud... not forgetting the shop is right in front of hawker. it is getting the wrong attention. chiong safe..
Old 14-07-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuppa09 View Post
When u go bro?
B4 n after CB all got try leh...but no have bro
Old 14-07-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

And beside the shop got uncles sitting there
.. L is too loud manzzz

Last time I frequent S , I always cheong through back door.... More tactical

QUOTE=r.fowler;20093705]she has been the talking point of the hawker there.. too loud... not forgetting the shop is right in front of hawker. it is getting the wrong attention. chiong safe..[/QUOTE]
Old 14-07-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ultranoy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

The shop is co share with barber.
Back door also the other shop will know. Lol.

Anyone can share with me other (J or E) waxing contact, pls.

🙏
Old 14-07-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
And beside the shop got uncles sitting there
.. L is too loud manzzz

Last time I frequent S , I always cheong through back door.... More tactical

QUOTE=r.fowler;20093705]she has been the talking point of the hawker there.. too loud... not forgetting the shop is right in front of hawker. it is getting the wrong attention. chiong safe..
[/QUOTE]

anyone manage to find out where is S new shop?
Old 14-07-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

anyone manage to find out where is S new shop?[/QUOTE]

Retired I heard.
Old 14-07-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Yup. She went back

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
anyone manage to find out where is S new shop?
Retired I heard.[/QUOTE]
Old 14-07-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

S went back to China as she has found a carrot head. I still keep in contact with her. Wasted she is the best out of the 3 with great tits, service and nice face. Loves to cock tease u and caress your cock. Waxing is paining but much much relaxing with her soft sensual touch. Had a while time with her

L dressed sexily. Manage to strip her after waxing and finger her till her pussy is damn wet. Didn’t follow up as the shop is not conducive. Heard L service is unpredictable but so far ok for me. Choose the room with shower and there will be more happening

E has bigger tits but her face is so so. Skills I feel much better than L and service is better and more humble

J is at Bukit Merah. Biggest tits out of the 4. Really gentle and quite good at teasing. However she don’t give HJ anymore. Heard getting married or bf don’t like. Apparently don’t need the $$$. Really wasted because she is quite pretty and have DD cup tits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread