The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Alternate erotic medicork drama

Sophia then went to her car and drove off to Orchard road, where she went into wine shop and specify the name of the wine to sales staff.

After some time, she was shown the bottle of wine . She nodded and staff ushered her to counter where she pay $125 via credit card and then walked out of the shop.

She drove back to mansion where she entered the door and saw Sebastian and Daphne having sex.

Sesbastian was sitting on sofa, and Daphne was sitting on his lap.

Sebastian: ohhh......ohhhh...aiii....aiii..Little Girl...undress now and go and cook dinner...
Sophia: yes , master

She removed her clothings and went into kitchen and start preparing.

After that Sebastian and Daphne moved to another location- mini garden.

Daphne kneeling before him, blowing him..

After some time, Sophia placed two places on table and went around saying

Master! Missy!

Eventually, she found them in mini-garden, where Sebastian was dogging/analing Daphne..

Dinnner is ready, Master and Missy

Sebastian then pull out his cock and Daphne breathing hard..
Couple went into mansion and have western meals and drink wine
Then they left dinning table 30 mins later and went back to room

Sophia then clean table and prepare her own meal.
Old 10-07-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

do you remember the scene where Sophia in mermaid costume get fuck in glass pool with sea creatures swimming around.

This place really exist.. In Sentosa, Ocean suite -$1600 plus per night.

https://www.rwsentosa.com/-/media/pr...bedroom-01.jpg

Next water scene - Sophia was engaged by Arab prince with large yacht, taking them to the middle of sea where both were having sex in the basement cabin made of glass..suddenly mer-people saw them having sex.... I know I am talking rubbish..
Old 01-08-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

sorry folks for not updating in this thread for so long.
Really suffer from writer blocks..
Old 02-08-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, this story is nice.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 4
insensitive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice stories.
Old 02-08-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster