The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 7
wickyjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywickyjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Exploring Roi et

Tried digging but didn't find much info on this place. Any bros here has been there before? Place looks pretty bare aside from the city center
Old 01-04-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all
Re: Exploring Roi et

Went there once nothing much action there
Old 02-04-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

wickyjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywickyjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Shame. Friend invited me to stay there for a few weeks and was hoping there'd be action haha but guess its just your usual countryside
Old 02-04-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Roi et girls are well known for good sex.. They do anything to satisfy their bfs.. 555

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 02-04-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

This guy is old yet horny. I trust him

I would imagine the hardest part would be getting to get one instead of the latter part. Outside of bkk and the "hotspots", knowing thai seems to be a must
Old 04-04-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Roi Et is part of Isaan...... puyings there more suitable for farang taste. In fact many farang retire there and marry the local ladies. Mainly farm land and boring place. Suitable for those who like kampung lifestyle and big open spaces.....
Old 07-04-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Roi Et is part of Isaan...... puyings there more suitable for farang taste. In fact many farang retire there and marry the local ladies. Mainly farm land and boring place. Suitable for those who like kampung lifestyle and big open spaces.....
Dark n tanned type of girls are common in Isaan as being one of the poorest province.
By the way, how far is it from Korat if you know ?
Old 07-04-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
Dark n tanned type of girls are common in Isaan as being one of the poorest province.
By Korat..... I take it you mean Nakhon Ratchasima.
It is about 250km between these 2 towns.
You can travel by taxi which takes about 3 hrs 30 mins..... or can take the aircon bus from Bus Terminal 2 which takes about 7 hrs journey.... but cheap at only 379baht per trip.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
in reality, there are considerable amount of fair skin girls in Issan, the region is too vast and stretch from Nong Khai to Nakhan Ratchisima, with the more well-known Udon Thani and Khon Khaen inbetween and such generalisation is very ignorant..

the dark-skin village girls are more well-known due to disproportionately high number of them working in Bangkok gogobars and other nightspots catering to foreigners.. , leading to the misconception..
Old 08-04-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
well known? got link to study or research for this "fact"
I had 2 Issan Gfs before and had 1 central Thai GF.. am I fit to say so?

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 08-04-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
in reality, there are considerable amount of fair skin girls in Issan, the region is too vast and stretch from Nong Khai to Nakhan Ratchisima, with the more well-known Udon Thani and Khon Khaen inbetween and such generalisation is very ignorant..

the dark-skin village girls are more well-known due to disproportionately high number of them working in Bangkok gogobars and other nightspots catering to foreigners.. , leading to the misconception..
Bonked some FLs from Nong Khai (that is near Laos?) and Khon Kaen (a Robinsons promoter back home) and they were not dark at all. All hot and memorable bonks, that is why can recall easily.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
By Korat..... I take it you mean Nakhon Ratchasima.
It is about 250km between these 2 towns.
You can travel by taxi which takes about 3 hrs 30 mins..... or can take the aircon bus from Bus Terminal 2 which takes about 7 hrs journey.... but cheap at only 379baht per trip.
Thanks for the info, may plan a trip to BKK and then to Korat as was told the soapie massage is cheaper by thai WLs in Geylang.
Those geylang WLs from Issaan are mostly dark skinned and pretty good at sex and are less commercial than those from BKK and Chiangmai
Also less internet savvy too
Old 08-04-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post

I agree with you on the proportion of fair to dark skin based on the vastness of space, but unfortunately , most of the thai girls I met from Issaan are dark skin
Old 08-04-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Thai girls are pretty good fuck lah. If you take care them well, they fuck you good sure.
Need to add a bit of chemistry too
Old 09-04-2020, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Wa specially go korat to try out...
First bangkok and then to Korat to compare price n service standards
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1