The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!
Pre-CB period fuck night with the wife

This story is mainly fictitious and any resemblance to any person alive, dead or lying in hospital bed due to covid is entirely coincidental.

Names have been changed to protect identities.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Part 1

This happened the weekend before CB period kicked in, i.e. 4 Jun Saturday.

As it was going to be some time before my wife, Rachel, could meet up with her best friends, Pamela and Yuki, she decided to invite them over for dinner and some drinks. They had been friends since JC and kept in touch all these years. I never had issues with them but on occasions where we all met up for meals, the topics were all about school days and their then netball team. Since I was practically left out of the conversations, I tried my best to avoid joining in.

Wife: "Dear, tomorrow night Pam and Yuki coming over for dinner har. You remember right?"
Me: "Ya. I remember."
Wife: "So are you joining us?"
Me: "No lah. Meeting up with Ben. He jio me for dinner nearby."
Wife: "Why? Gossip about his wife again ar?"
Me: "Dunno. Maybe..." (Ben frequently complains to me about his wife and I occasionally share the juicy parts with my wife. Those that are safe to share.)

(Fact is I completely forgot about her dinner plans, and had wanted to try the effect of the penis enlargement cream I ordered online a month ago and had been secretly using it everyday for the past month. Sianz... maybe postpone my plans to Sunday night then.)

Whatsapp-ed Ben to chope him for dinner.
Me: "Bro, tomr free for dinner? Meet up leh. My wife got plans. Sibei boring."
Ben: "Umm, I might have something on leh."
Me: "Don't bluff. Planning to chiong Dome 1 FL is it? I don't care, you chiong in the afternoon, then come meet me for dinner."
Ben: "Wah lau... you damn smart lah. Ok ok... but meet a bit later can? 8pm?"
Me: "OK. Onz. Near my place the kopitiam ok?"
Ben: "Swee, See you tomr."

(I didn't tell my wife, but Ben had divorced his wife a year ago. Reason being he felt that there was no more love and they hadn't had sex since a few years ago. And all this time he has been chionging FL. I tried to dissuade him from divorce since he had 2 kids, but he just stood his ground. As brother, I just told him to think properly, but whatever decision he makes, I'll understand and support him if he needs help.)

-------------------------------

Saturday - 5pm

Had to help the wife clean up the house a bit. So did some chores and cleared up the spare room in case her friends were too wasted to go home tonight.

Messaged Ben to confirm dinner, but no reply. Bastard must be busy chionging now. He better not fly my aeroplane lor.

----------------------

Saturday - 7pm

Showered and prepared to go out before my wife's friends turned up. A bit lazy to stay and greet them and everything. So told my wife I'll be meeting Ben earlier.

While on my way to the kopitiam, Ben called...

Ben: "Eh bro, paiseh, just finished my session. I come pick you up?"
Me: "No need lah. I'm walking there liao."
Ben: "OK, you wait for me at the kopitiam, I pick you up go Macpherson drink turtle soup. I need to replenish my energy leh... today double session."
Me: "Knn lah you! Wah lau, you think you still in 20s ar? OK lah, you pick me up. Wat for you at the main road bus stop."
Ben: "OK, onz."

I sat down at the arranged bus stop to wait for Ben. Knowing his driving style, I wouldn't have to wait long.
True enough he came speeding down the road after 10 mins.

Me: "Wah, so fast ar? Where were you?"
Ben: "Around Joo chiat there lor. Quite near lah."
Me: "OK, so how are things?"
Ben: "OK lor. Same same. Weekdays work, weekend chiong lor... but I'm thinking of changing my rental place. Too expensive now. Need to save money. This bloody covid... economy is down, business is down. I also dunno will still be employed after CB or not."
Me: "Ya lor. This covid really affect everyone. My job also uncertain... sigh."

Arrived at the restaurant and ordered our usual herbal turtle soup.
Me: "After this how? Wanna go for some drinks?"
Ben: "You no need go back report to wifey meh?"
Me: "Aiya, she having dinner with her friends at our place leh. I don't wanna go back so early. Nothing to talk to them."
Ben: "But they quite hot leh. Ask you intro me to them so long liao. You never help... Some more that Yuki is half Jap right?"
Me: "Wah lau! My wife's best friends leh. I know how bastard you are lor. You want me to divorce also ar?"

Ben went silent and it struck me that I hit a sore spot.

Me: "Bro, paiseh paiseh. Didn't mean it like that..."
Ben: "No problem lah. My choice mah. Just that a bit uncomfortable when I'm reminded about it."
Me: "So how are things with her?"
Ben: "OK lor... as long as I pay alimony, she don't disturb me lor. Just that my parents are giving me flak lor. Mainly about not wanting custody for the kids. But I really don't want to be tied down with kids leh."
Me: "No choice. You made the decision. Just hope after some time your parents can cool down and understand you lor."
Ben: "Ya lor. Aiya, sianz... let's go for a drink... "
Me: "OK, like that park your car at your place then we go that kopitiam. Is the chio PRC beer girl still there?"
Ben: "Of cos... last week I just went, her new skirt even shorter lor."
Me: "OK, onz."

-------- to be continued ----------------
Old 12-06-2020, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pre-CB period fuck night with the wife

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 12-06-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!

Sorry for the delay guys, was abit busy with work.

Part 2

---------------------------------

The following conversation was in Mandarin at the kopitiam, so some of it might be lost in translation.

PRC: "Hello 2 bosses, today want how many bottles?"
Ben: "We take 4 bottles... but you need to take my 1 bottle (implying his dick)..."
PRC: "Aiyo, you very naughty one lor."
Ben: "Men not naughty, women don't love one."
PRC: "Yes meh..."

They both burst out laughing... Ben slapped her butt as she turned and she slapped his hand playfully.
Her skirt was so short, it barely covered her butt fully.

Did some catching up with Ben and time just flew by.

Ben: "Umm bro, she's knocking off soon."
Me: "So? We can't buy directly from the stall meh?"
Ben: "Umm, she going home with me tonight."
Me: "Wah lau, SMLJ. This one you also up already?"
Ben: "Haha, ya. A few weeks ago succeeded liao. Anyway going to 10.30pm liao. Also can't drink here."
Me: "Aiya, don't smoke me lah. Wanna go back fuck her say so lah."
Ben: "Hehe... don't like that lah bro. This round on me lor."
Me: "Ok lah. I grab home."
Ben: "Thanks ah... Send my regards to Rachel."
Me: "ok ok... you go first. I wait for grab."

As I was waiting for my grab ride, seeing Ben walking with the beer girl hand in hand, can't help to wonder

if he made the right choice to divore his wife. But whatever it is, at least he seems happy.

------------------------- (there's a side story to this as Ben updated me on what happened with him and the beer girl after we parted ways. I might post it after the main story arc is finished.) ----------

Forgot to go toilet before going up the ride. End up had to hold in the piss all the way.
Was practically banging down the main door to get in. Hopefully her friends had left, so I can rush straight

to the toilet.

Fortunately, seemed that they had left, but the dining table was uncleared. My wife was most likely

knocked out from the drinks to clear up. That's a problem for tomorrow.
Flew into the master bedroom toilet and just dropped by pants to release. A bit too late and some got on

my pants and edge of my tshirt. Going to get hell from Rachel tomorrow. Don't care. A bit tipsy from the

beer so just dumped all my clothes in the corner.

Standing there with the faint light from the toilet, I could see Rachel's silhouette on the bed.
For a 35 year old, she still had a good body. Though we are having sex less now due to work fatigue and

to a certain extent, discouragement for trying for a baby for years.

The turtle soup and alcohol was starting to take effect and I was beginning to get a hard on.
Recently watched a JAV movie about having sex with a drunk woman and had always wondered if I can

try it with my wife. Since the situation presented itself, mai tu liao. I switched off the toilet light and slowly

groped my way to the bed.

Started by licking her from the foot to the inner thigh. Removed her shorts and panties and started to

spread her legs slowly. She didn't seem to wake up or resist.
It was practically pitch dark, so I used my hands to slowly feel my way up to her cunt.
I slowly tickled her pussy lips with my finger tips and gradually moved to her clit.
Her juices were slowly flowing out and I used my fingers to spread it all over her pussy.
With a free hand, I lightly lifted her tshirt to expose her breasts. Damn it, she still had her bra on. Must

have been too lazy to take it off. I undid her bra and removed it, exposing her breasts to full glory.

Taking a whole mouthful of her boob in my mouth, I began to lick and suck on her nipple.
Alternating between her boobs, the nipples soon got erected and her breathing started to get heavier.
Her pussy was basically dripping wet now and since I just wanted a quick release, I position my hard cock

in front of her pussy and slowly pushed it in.

She gasped for a moment and as I started to pump her pussy, her moaning started to get louder.
Rachel tends to get quite loud during sex, and my neighbour did mention to me that she sometimes hears

her moaning at night when we are having sex.
I put my hand over her mouth to stifle her moans as I began to fuck her harder and faster.
Weirdly, she seems to be louder tonight than other nights. She even tried to remove my hand, but I was

not going to risk getting complained by my neighbour again. So I kept my hand on her mouth even tighter.

My cock was getting gripped hard by her pussy and I just went faster and harder as her pussy juice

started overflowing and I could feel all of it trickling down my balls.
She felt tighter tonight, really tight... I guess the penis emlargement cream really works. My cock might

have gotten thicker...
I bent down to suck on her nipple as I humped her harder and she moaned louder and as I felt a slight

shiver, I knew that she had cummed...
Now was my turn and I picked up my speed and finally unloaded 2 weeks worth of cum into her warm wet

pussy. I left my cock in her pussy while I slumped on her to rest for a while.
As my cock deflated, I pulled it out and laid beside my wife while we rested with our sweaty bodies next to

each other.

Me: "Thanks dear! This was one of the best sex I've had for some time..."

But my wife started sobbing and I could hear her sniffling. She was crying... Why? Was my cock really too

thick now? I turned on the bedside table to see what's wrong...

Me: "Dear... what's wro... FUCK! YOU'RE NOT RACHEL. YUKI, what are you doing here?"
Yuki: "I was resting... here... while Rach and Pam.... went out... to get some more food... ..."
Me: "FUCK! Why didn't you say anything????? WTF!!!"
Yuki: "I tried... to... but you kept covering my mouth... ... and and.... you didn't stop... ... "

Knn, fucking hell... wtf just happened??? I just fucking humped my wife's friend. SHIT! I'm in deeeeeep

SHIT! The bloody problem is that Yuki had very similar body figure with Rachel. Plus the pitch darkness...

damn it! I looked down and noticed that my sperm was slowly oozing out from her pussy. It was strangely arousing to see this scene, but I had more pressing matters at hand...

Me: "Umm, Yuki... can you please stop crying... I'm so sorry. I'm really truly sorry. I seriously thought you

were Rachel. Really. I swear. I didn't mean it... "
Yuki: "but... but... now how? I... dunno what to do... you... me... you stuffed your cock in me... and now..."
Me: "This is a genuine mistake. Please please... can you please not tell Rachel? Please? I'm really sorry...

can we settle this another day outside?"
Yuki: "How to... another day?... CB going to start soon... how to another day?"
Me: "I promise, Monday we meet up? Can? Monday we see how we go from here? Can? Please.. I'm

begging you... please... "

She took some time to settle down and think about it and finally nodded her head.
I passed her some tissue to clean up the cum, which she grabbed from my hand and hurriedly tried to wipe off as much as she can.
Before I can say anything else. she pulled down her tshirt and grabbed her shorts and panties and went out of the room.

--------- to be continued
Old 12-06-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Good start TS.
Keep the installations coming please. Thanks 🙏🏼
Old 12-06-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

oh.... quite a sticky situation there...

nice story TS...
Old 12-06-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Meisterboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 13-06-2020, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Love the part when she said "you stuff your cock in me" LOL
Old 13-06-2020, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 13-06-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 14-06-2020, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 14-06-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the juicy story, waiting for your next instalment..
Old 15-06-2020, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 15-06-2020, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Why TS like that? Never check properly first enter liao, what if is a man sia.
Old 15-06-2020, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 15-06-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

First of all, thanks to bros (or sis) who have upped my points.
I don't know who you are as system doesn't show, but really appreciate the encouragement.

Anyhow, here's the next part. Hope you enjoy it.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 3

My head was still reeling from what just happened. I had to think hard on how to settle this... and fast!!
As I said earlier, Yuki is a half Jap. Her father is a Japanese expat that came here to work in the mid 70s

and met her mother who is a Chinese Singaporean. We did go once to their house warming party and the

father is the typical MCP male that had absolute authoruty in the house. Her mom was more amiable and

was very nice to all of us. If her dad finds out, I'm practically dead. He's the reason she's still not married.

All her boyfriends were scared shitless by her dad. I'm so fucking dead if he finds out.

I got dressed, went to bed and switched off the bedside table lamp, trying to come up with a solution.
I heard some voices from the living room. Should be Rachel and Pam back from the hawker centre.

Rachel (quietly): "Dear. Are you awake? Are you hungry?"

I can't possibly risk going out, especially facing Yuki.
I pretended to sleep by snoring...

Rachel : "He's asleep already. We just carry on..."

I truly hope Yuki can hold her mouth on what happened... despite drinking so much.
After going through all the possible scenarios in my head, I still couldn't come up with a solution.
Especially since I cream pied her. Wait...!!! Did she even wash my sperm off just now???? What if... she

gets pregnant? Rachel and I haven't been successful, but with Murphy's law... Yuki could just get

pregnant now... CRAP!!!

After tossing and turning and worrying endlessly, I drifted off to sleep...

--------------------------------------------------

With all my thoughts on solving the situation with Yuki, my dreams were dominated with all kinds of

sexual scenarios with Yuki. Ultimately it ended up with her giving me a blowjob as I lay in bed.
I've never paid particular attention to Yuki prior to this but I must admit she had quite a pretty face, plus a

bit of those Jap cute girls on Tiktok kind of look.
Just dreaming of her wet warm mouth engulfing my hard cock was enough to send me over the edge.
The dream felt so real that I jolted awake.

That was when I realised my cock was indeed being sucked.
All I saw when I looked down was a head bobbing up and down on my cock.

With what happened earlier, I'd better be careful to make sure.
So I reached for my mobile and activated the screen to just shine a bit of light to make sure this time it's

my wife.
I had to squint in the dim light to try and make out if it was Rachel, but to my horror, the one hungrily

sucking on my cock was Pamela!
"WHAT THE...", I exclaimed as I tried to get up and push Pamela away.
But she was quicker than me and pounced on my chest, pinning me back down and covering my mouth

with her hand.

(Pam was the most sporty and adventurous of the 3 of them. She was into all types of sports and exercises. Muay thai, kick boxing, yoga, pilates, hiking, rock climbing, etc. The list was endless. As such, she had a really atheletic body, tanned, slim, fit and taut. But because of this, she also had a very flat chest. A cup would be even pushing it. And damn she was strong.)

"If you promise to keep your voice down, I'll remove my hand. You wouldn't want to wake Rachel up

anyway, right?" she whispered into my ear.
I had no choice but to nod in agreement. She moved her hand away, but remained lying on me.
Strangely, I couldn't seem to move at all. Her arms and elbows were pressing on my shoulders and her

ankles seemed to be locking my knees in position. Must be some MMA move she picked up.

Me: "What are you doing Pam?!"
Pam: "What a question. You were enjoying it a moment ago. Or at least your dick seemed to."
Me: "That's not the point! Rachel is outside... and even that's besides the point! WTH are you doing? I'm

your best friend's husband!"
Pam: "OK, 1, they're knocked out outside. 2, so what?"
Me: "What do you mean so what? This is just wrong. Stop this and I'll forget this ever happened."
Pam: "Oh? This is wrong? Then how about just now you fucking Yuki senseless in this very same bed?"

My eyes widened in shock! And I had nothing to say to that...

Pam: "Yes. I know about what you did just now. You have 2 choices. 1, I go out now and tell Rachel what

you did. Or 2, you can fuck me now before any of them wakes up. I'm already dripping wet down there, so

I just need your dick in me. No foreplay, no bullshit, just raw hard sex... your choice..."

The gears were working overdrive in my head. I couldn't possibly let Rachel know about Yuki and I. Especially not before I had time to settle with Yuki. Plus, what are the odds the same opportunity presents itself again? The sight of Pam in just her sports bra and shorts was also highly erotic.
Rachel did put in some effort to keep in shape with jogging and swimming. But Pam was a totally different story altogether. I've always had a fantasy to bang a slim atheletic girl.
As usual, men will always be ruled by the smaller head.

Me: "OK, let's do it. But please keep this a secret... to the grave,"
Pam: "Of cos... now, as they say... sit back and enjoy the ride..."

With that, she moved down and positioned her butt near my raging hard cock.
Pam reached down and pulled her shorts and panties aside to expose her pussy, and slowly slipped onto my cock.
She let out a soft moan and bit her lower lip as her pussy slowly swallowed my rod.
She really meant what she said about just needing a good fuck. She didn't even bother to take off her shorts and panties.
As she started to grind on my cock, her breathing began to become heavier.
The panties was also rubbing on my cock, and that heightened the sensation.
Pam began to move faster and faster and her moans got louder.
She pulled up her sports bra and grabbed my hands to her boobs.
They felt firm and even though they were a little too small for my liking, her nipples were hard and erect.
I gently massaged her breasts and gradually reached for her nipples with my fingers.
I gave them a hard tweak and she let out a loud gasp.
"Shh.." I whispered, to remind her that we have to keep it down.
She understood and lifted her hand to her mouth to bite on it.

Her grinding was getting to a furious pace and she was all sweaty from the excertion.
I decided to give her a break.
I pulled her body down and stuck my tongue into her mouth.
She was game and we started a tongue fight...
I slowly flipped her over to adopt missionary position.
I had to finish this fast before Rachel woke up.
I started pumping while frenching her.
She lifted her legs to adjust the angle that she preferred and I guessed she hit the sweet spot, cos she was moaning and sucking on my tongue.
I pumped her harder and faster and moved my mouth to suck on her nipples.
Cannot, I have to finish this up real quick.
I sat up, put her legs over my shoulders and just rammed her pussy with my cock.
The sight of her biting on her hand and bouncing boobs just spurred me on.
I went faster as I reached down to grab her breasts.

Her other hand was now grabbing the bedsheet while I fucked her relentlessly.
My sweat was already dripping down on her body.
I could feel her pussy juices flowing and trickling down my balls.
Suddenly she used her legs to pull me in, and I could feel her pussy getting real wet.
I think she just orgasmed. I was also close to cumming, and was going to pull out before.
But Pam used her legs to hold me in...

Pam: "I want you to do to me what you did to Yuki."

I didn't need a second invitation and with my final thrust, I unloaded all my cum into her warm wet pussy.
I slumped down on her and gave her a long wet DFK.

Then, the bedroom lights came on suddenly...

---------------------- to be continued
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1