The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking my Friend's Father

Another supporter, camping here for more notti notti teasing.
Old 24-06-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story,,, waiting for more from Daphne
Old 24-06-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 4
DaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to all

The Distraction

I avoided Gerald for as long as possible ever since that day. I would leave Shawn's house early when I knew he was coming home and just not go altogether on days he's normally home early. I frequented a couple of McDonald's near my school more often. I would just get a coke or a fries and just sit and do my work. I met my first proper boyfriend, Aaron, at one of the McDonald's while studying. We started to have a lot of study dates and it was good for me, as it meant not being at Shawn's house. I believed that I was over this 'thing' with Gerald.. or so I thought.

'Wanna come over to my place today instead? Parents not home' Aaron texted.

'Hmm.. Sure! I'll meet you there after when my class ends' I replied.

Aaron's house was only a 15 minute walk away from my school. I got there and made my way up after buzzing him from the keypad. We studied for about half an hour before Aaron started to get touchy. We started kissing and Aaron got ontop of me. I was wearing my PE t-shirt and Aaron had little to no resistance exploring my entire upper body with his hands.

'Come here.. ' Aaron stood up, held my hand and walked towards his room.

Aaron laid down on the bed and pulled me ontop of him. We started kissing again and before I know it, I was topless. I was still a virgin back then and the most I've ever done was giving a BJ for less than 5 minutes before my jaw ached and my mouth went dry.

'Turn around.. Come here.. Suck my cock baby.. ' Aaron commanded.

He lifted my skirt and pulled down my shorts and underwear. I didn't know it back then.. but I was about to have the first 69 in my life. The sensation of getting my pussy eaten was... new? I got fingered before but actually feeling a pair of lips and tongue on them was.. new..

'Come here again baby.. ' he turned me around.

He laid me down on the bed and got ontop of me. I thought I would value my virginity more than that but I was really aroused and decided to go along with it. The first few thrusts were pretty painful but the pain slowly subsided and I was greeted with this new sensation.

'What the fuck.... I've never had anything so deep before.. ' I moaned as I sank my nails into his arms.

'Feels good babe? Huh? You like it?' he groaned, as he thrusted deeper and faster.

'Mmmm... Yess.. Ahhh... Baby... I cannot take it anymore..' I moaned, as the pain sensation came back.

Thankfully he came soon after that. It slowly dawned on me that I just allowed my boyfriend of 2 months to take my virginity and cum inside me, all in one day. I hurried to the toilet and fingered myself to get the cum out of my pussy. There was a bit of blood but I think I got most of it out. Surprisingly, the both of us still managed to mug for a bit before Aaron walked me to the bus stop.

A million thoughts raced through my head on the bus ride home. And trust me.. getting pregnant was definitely one of them.

TBC...
Old 24-06-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
FreshyPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue...
Old 24-06-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
spidermanyates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share sis, thanks!
Old 24-06-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

damn...

this is arousing for me...
Why you so like dat?
Old 24-06-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
nahnotme is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice thread.. Like it when its present from a female point of view.. Welldone sis.. Camping for more..
Old 24-06-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 10
Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice read.
Old 24-06-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

DaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to all

The Distraction ll

With 'A' Levels right round the corner, mugging sessions were beginning to get more intense. Study dates with Aaron often ends up in sex. I was beginning to enjoy it and I kinda liked the feeling of being someone's 'girl'. We slowly tried different positions and eventually started having sex in his room even when his mum was home.

'Come here..' Aaron begged me to get onto the bed.

'No.. You said no more condoms right? I don't want another pregnancy scare' I rejected him.

'Won't la.. Ok today you just give me a blowjob' he continued begging.

'No.. Oh my god.. Can you not?' I saw Aaron pull down his boxers from the corner of my eye.

'Come la.. I can concentrate better after..' he hugged me from behind and squeezed my boobs.

'No..' I continued reading.

'Please..' he whispered in my ear and kissed me repeatedly.

'Ugh.. Fine.. ' I turned around.

Aaron sat on the bed and I laid between his legs with his cock in my mouth. Aaron pushed my head down to deepthroat me. I didn't like the feeling of getting gagged and pinched his thighs when he did it.

'Ouch! What the fuck?!' Aaron pushed me off.

'I told you before not to gag me right?' I was pissed too.

'Fucking pain you know?' he examined the pinch.

'Fine then you can jerk yourself off then' I got off the bed and went to the toilet.

'So that's it?' Aaron asked when I got back into the room.

'What you mean?' I asked.

'We break up la like that.. I don't need this shit' he declared.

'Are you fucking serious?!' tears began to well up in my eyes instantly.

'Ya! If we don't do stuff then what's the difference from having a normal friend?' he announced, and started to pack my stuff.

'Stop! What are you doing?!' I held him back, tears rolling down my cheeks.

I couldn't really stop Aaron as he was physically stronger than me. He threw all my stuff in bag, zipped it up and carried it out of his room.

'Ok ok! Stop please! I'll do it la.. Please.. I am sorry' I held onto his arm to hold him back, crying.

Aaron finally put my bag on the floor and went to lay down on the bed. I wiped the tears off my face and went to the bed, still sobbing. He pulled down his boxers again and I obediently inched closer and started to suck his cock. He had his way this time.. he pushed my head down and gagged me and I took it without complaining this time.

'Lie down' he ordered after 10minutes.

I laid down and Aaron started to stroke his cock infront of my face.

'Open your mouth.. ' he commanded.

I knew what was about to happen.. but I felt powerless to stop it.. I followed his orders like a slave. He cummed on my face and mouth.

Thinking back, I find it amazing that Aaron could still get hard after seeing a girl cry. I vividly remember some of my tears falling on his crotch when I was sucking him off. Aaron came and cuddled me after I cleaned up in the toilet, whispering sweet nothings. I guess teenage love is stupid.. because I fell for it. I thought he loved me.. Maybe he did.

TBC...
Old 24-06-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Sad to read tat

Thxs for yr writing effort ... marked
Old 24-06-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

The Moon Landing

I saw Gerald for the first time since the incident when he drove to school to pick Shawn up to visit his grandparents. We greeted each other like nothing happened. It was kinda awkward but I guess it is what it is. Besides I had my 'A' Levels to worry about and a sex hungry boyfriend to satisfy. The next few months went by without any happening as everyone was busy with their studies. The 'A' Levels went by in a breeze and we were soon done with our last paper.

'My house tonight!!! We pre-drinks then go club!!!!' Shawn texted the group chat.

'OK!! EVERYBODY COME AH!! DAPHNE BRING AARON ALSO!' Joel replied.

Just like that, everyone gathered at Shawn's house that night. We sat in the living room and started to drink. There was at least 10 of us as our classmates joined as well. Gerald came down to join us and gave us a couple bottles of wine to enjoy. I honestly drank too much too quickly and was tipsy after about an hour of drink and games.

'You ok?' Aaron nudged me

'Mmmhmm.. I will slow down for a bit.. I go toilet first' I replied.

I came out of the toilet and I saw Gerald in the kitchen pouring potato chips into a bowl. I walked over to him and asked if he need a hand.

'You just help me carry it out can already. I will prepare another bowl' he replied.

'Orh.. I wait for you lah.. So I can siam some drinks' I laughed.

'You drunk already?' he asked.

'Not yet lah.. Where got so fast.. Haven't show you my panties yet means not drunk yet.. Hahaha' I replied.

Gerald stared at me and laughed.

'You ah.. Sure got nothing wrong?' he asked.

I bit my lips and stared at him for a good 5 seconds. Whatever 'thing' I had for Gerald that I hoped was gone, was resurfacing.. I have no idea why I was attracted to him.. But it just felt special whenever he was around. I just felt disappointed that despite capturing his attention on several occasions, he didn't do anything about it.

'Nothing la.. You also won't do anything about it' I think the alcohol got the better of me.

'You sure you not drunk?' he stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

I nodded my head.

'You don't like me?' I said it as quietly as possible.

He turned away and cleaned up the area. I took a peek at the kitchen entrance before kicking his legs lightly to regain his attention. He turned and stared at me before glancing over his shoulders at the entrance.

'You try and show me again, see what I do' he whispered.

I was already high on alcohol, seeing Gerald finally taking action got me high on adrenaline as well. I must have been possessed or something. I pulled up my skirt and bend over, pretending to pick something up. The island table in the middle of the kitchen was perfect in blocking the view from outside the kitchen. I took in a breath of air in shock when I felt my pussy getting touched and rubbed for a couple seconds.

'Ok.. Time to bring the chips out' he turned away and walked out of the kitchen with the chips.

I stood up almost immediately and if I wasn't already flushed red because of the alcohol, I was definitely red now. My heart was once again thumping out of my chest. I followed behind him like a little puppy with my tail between my legs.

TBC...
Old 24-06-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
egor69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share Daph, more please!!
Old 24-06-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Nice 👍🏼. Keeping cumming sister
Old 24-06-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
cheekydock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting! Camping here too
Old 25-06-2020, 12:30 AM