The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 11
graniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygraniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Losers in life fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
A friend once share this with me.

He say that I am the champion of the swimming competition and have beaten more then 1 billion other competitors when my dad cum into my mum pussy. Thats why i am alive. How can I be a looser.

We are born a winner..
this is a good one.

its your negative mindset that led you to where you are. be contented, put goals and work towards them - and be committed.
Old 09-07-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
xmodconnects deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who did you vote for? no reason why u cannot find a HR job if it was not taken away by FT
Old 09-07-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

It's true

You are only tied down by your thoughts

The older we get,
the harder it is for us to improve, to take criticism, to choose (because options get lesser and lesser)

So the time is NOW

It's just whether you are tied down by your OWN FUCKED UP NEGATIVE thoughts, that's all.

Cannot blame others, others also cannot blame you

Because ITS YOUR LIFE.
Why you so like dat?
Old 10-07-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
moochee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantymine View Post
Paging for sia suay idiot Chan Chun Sing, please fall in ....
He favourite in Tanjong Pagar ok, mai xiao xiao
Old 10-07-2020, 04:32 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 8
Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!

Once you meet your love of your life, everything will fall into place.
Old 10-07-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Lanister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
A friend once share this with me.

He say that I am the champion of the swimming competition and have beaten more then 1 billion other competitors when my dad cum into my mum pussy. Thats why i am alive. How can I be a looser.

We are born a winner..
I like this one !! 👍

Well said!
Old 10-07-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
jay1230 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
You are a loser only if you allow yourself to think so. Everyone's life has a unique trajectory and the future is always unpredictable. But even setting aside all this, you are luckier than most humans. You live in a tropical isle where law and order prevails. Cheap food is plentiful. Ditto clothing. I presume you also have a roof over your head. Just by the fulfillment of basic needs alone, you are already well ahead of the majority of humankind. I agree that loneliness can be devastating. But singlehood has its upside, and you may still meet the girl of your dreams. When all else fails, there is ready, paid female companionship available in Singapore which you should not neglect to explore, no strings attached. Perhaps you do not realize how lucky you are to be right here, right now. Stay strong, and stay positive.
This really rings true to most people. If we have basic needs satisfied, we are already luckier than most. Just keep looking out for opportunities. When a door closes, another opens. Its just if we see it or not.
Old 10-07-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree.. if you write this thread means you not satisfied with your life.. look for opportunities and grab it.. you could even start your own security guard company since you hr.. do some research..

And many things to thank lucky stars for.. still alive, can eat, sleep, shit.. no major health problems I assume.. if got money but cannot eat on kidney dialysis, can see goodies but cannot eat and bedridden , more worse..

Got job is good..
Old 10-07-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveraloneng View Post
as above.

I am 36 years old guy. Never have gf before. Tried dating apps and dating agencies but still cannot find gf.

Have a polytechnic diploma in accounting which i have no interest in doing accounts job.

Got a pte degree in hr but could not find hr jobs.

Now work as security guard. Salary 2k plus.

I am a loser in life.
Security is an important job role. Your pay for this job is not commensurate to its importance. If anything happens on the ground you patrol you're the first responder on the scene. And that is often the most important and deciding point for whether things resolve well or escalate into something worse. Can be a fire. Can be a robbery. Can be a break-in. Can be a lot of things. The fact that you get paid 2k+ for a security guard role isn't because the job is shit or a dead end, but because this is one of the many industries in SG where old-school SME bosses are fucking neglecting and miserly about. Thinking of it only as a cost point to be minimised, not an important part of securing their businesses and premises on par with getting insurance.

You're 36 and never had a GF in SG. Guess what, SG is one of the MOST DIFFICULT places in the WORLD to date girls in, be it for material, financial, or psychological reasons. Way more people your age are in the same situation as you are than you might believe. We have one of the oldest marrying ages worldwide. You're not a failure. You're fucking par for the course here.

You have a private HR degree and a poly accounts diploma. Try thinking of skills and attributes these two paper qualifications gave you that can be cross-used in different industries. From there on it's how you sell yourself and market yourself to recruiters and hiring companies. Nowadays it's not what you studied that matters. It's how you can adapt what you studied and are skilled in to anything new that you can be interested in working and lucky enough to score during this pandemic period. The main issue you face is how in SG employers are fucking stiff and narrow-minded in thinking "you can't work in something you didn't study and prepare for in your youth/there is no such thing as cross-skill usage in a career". That hinders you getting a break.

Bottomline: YOU ARE NOT A LOSER IN LIFE. The issues you pointed out here
are not your personal failings. You could do your best in all the things you listed. The simple fact is you're in the wrong fucking country and society, as are many of us here. Don't beat yourself up. The problem isn't you, The problem is the society you live in. Do your best, and be able to sleep at night. That's all that matters.

Finally, sharing this link here. Might make for motivational reading. If this graduate can pivot and start from scratch despite his prior education, to work his way up in the world and make something good out for himself regardless of what people might think of him, you can too. You're not too old for that.

https://www.todayonline.com/gen-y-sp...r-and-im-proud

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 10-07-2020, 10:54 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

think positive and may tomorrow be better
Old 11-07-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 5
pingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I can relate to TS bro here...sometimes it is hard to pull yourself out of that state of mind.
Old 11-07-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-07-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

If you earn $2k in SG in your late 30s, you're dead with no hope of a sustainable future.
No point sugar coating it.
No money no honey.
This is a very expensive and cruel society with massive income inequality.
It favours the rich.
The situation will get worse as the economy crashes.
Old 11-07-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanister View Post
Tick the box

1. Healthy- yes
2. Employed - yes
3. Can sleep - yes
4. Can shit - yes
5. Can eat - yes
6. Can walk - yes
7. Can fcuk - yes

Then what now.....still a loser?

Already a winner in life.....see around u!

Wake up man....don’t be greedy....
I am not a loser based on these. Not much progress in career. At least still got gf
Old 13-07-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

Loser here too!

Please hor.... You guys not loser lah, me then loser. I now work as Grab driver cos got record so hard for me to find jobs, din even finished Poly cos half-way got to go in.

30++ already never had gf and got mountain of debt to pay and Grab is giving me less and less $ nowadays. Not SG citizen so cannot get those nice packages u singaporeans get so easily.

No $ to go look chicken cos all money go to repaying loan.

Now only can bio and maybe if lucky chat with the sexy MILFs who take ride from me.

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1