The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 19-03-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihaitachi View Post
superb fr bro, maybe can suggest to mistress LeLe to post pictures of her tools so we know what tools she already have
Tks for reading bro, the tools in my FR are just about the tools she has, limited tools like I said...
Anything other than those have to bring yourself...
Old 19-03-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feetsub View Post
Anyone can tell me if she is the previous mistress snow ?

https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_35...w-is-back.html
I go check her out then tell u
Old 19-03-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
Tks for reading bro, the tools in my FR are just about the tools she has, limited tools like I said...
Anything other than those have to bring yourself...
mistress kelly or mistress lele? which one more fun and sensual?
Old 20-03-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
mistress kelly or mistress lele? which one more fun and sensual?
Both are fun and sensual but personally i find LeLe just edges out abit in this department...
SM skills and tools wise Kelly will be better...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 20-03-2019 at 01:09 AM.
Old 20-03-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

If you're just into simple fetishes/sensual domination like myself, Mistress Kelly is a good and affordable option. Location is discreet, and she has an amazing body. She's PRC but knows English.

Wechat: kelly98473227
Old 20-03-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
If you're just into simple fetishes/sensual domination like myself, Mistress Kelly is a good and affordable option. Location is discreet, and she has an amazing body. She's PRC but knows English.

Wechat: kelly98473227
second that, esp the boobs...
Old 20-03-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all , I just got confirmation Mistress Ana will be here from 29 March to 5 April. She ask me to help post here to let bros who might have interest to have a session with her. Below is her link in fetlife.

https://fetlife.com/users/7131354

Thanks
Old 20-03-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feetsub View Post
Anyone can tell me if she is the previous mistress snow ?

https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_35...w-is-back.html
a kind bro has just shared with me he met Mistress Snow, she is indeed the real and previous Snow, she looks better and he finds her session better than before...
i will meet her soon and will report back my findings as well...
Old 20-03-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3171 / Power: 21
goo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
a kind bro has just shared with me he met Mistress Snow, she is indeed the real and previous Snow, she looks better and he finds her session better than before...
i will meet her soon and will report back my findings as well...
Cant wait for your kinky findings bro! Also returned u 16 goo_ey !
Monkey4,Navras,Popiah,QooMilk,Sextrooper,simplyhor ny
Spursgetz,sunzisky,titts82002,Urger,Wat2woopee
Old 20-03-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goo_ey View Post
Cant wait for your kinky findings bro! Also returned u 16 goo_ey !
tks for reading and the upz bro, cheerz!
Old 20-03-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
second that, esp the boobs...
aiyoooo now i contemplate mistress kelly or mistress lele
Old 20-03-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Greetings all...

Helping Mistress Minky clarify - she is not associated with The Purgatory.

Quote from Mistress Minky herself:

"Neither SGDomsubs nor I am affiliated/involved/training with any events/dungeon/person except our own. If I am involved in such activities, it will be announced or posted. I do however visit other events and may be seen at kink related activities."

Thank you.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Greetings all...

Helping Mistress Minky clarify - she is not associated with The Purgatory.

Quote from Mistress Minky herself:

"Neither SGDomsubs nor I am affiliated/involved/training with any events/dungeon/person except our own. If I am involved in such activities, it will be announced or posted. I do however visit other events and may be seen at kink related activities."

Thank you.
Yeah, the purgatory also said this on their blog. apparently people are spreading fake news about this being an sgdomsub event. No idea why though .
Old 21-03-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
aiyoooo now i contemplate mistress kelly or mistress lele
go both la, no need headache lol...
Old 21-03-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1809 / Power: 20
d2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant future

Quote:
go both la, no need headache lol...
Which one have better feet?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1