The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
KC even up to spend alot money is still not the worst. Don’t go KC until get married just so that she can have a free pass to stay in SG. Thats when you are really really in deep shit when they don’t need you. Your whole life will literally be in ruins when it goes south.
Wah, get married with ML already in deep shit already man.
I believed most us bros kanna KCed b4 one way or another after chionging for some time.
Best practice is dun stick to one ML. Move around cos after all we all playing.
Old 13-03-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
be handsome, good with words, give good sex/svc back in return. show care and concern as a friend.
update, i went out shopping with the ml holding hands, and she gave me more svc, more messages. this just happened when i started to wake up that i stop becoming needy, it didnt happened when i was in kc mode obsessing about her. but i saw that she has some messages that still refuse to let me see, roughly saw the contents, i think i am just one of the lines nia
you can also have 2 what...who ask you stop at one ? lol
Old 13-03-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
you can also have 2 what...who ask you stop at one ? lol
i not good at quite alot of stuff, just got lucky, anyway i not suited to chiong, i tend to put feelings in. will get self emo from time to time even though i say got over liao. i am not a super handsome rich sweet talker guy that is satki.
Old 13-03-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Wah, get married with ML already in deep shit already man.
I believed most us bros kanna KCed b4 one way or another after chionging for some time.
Best practice is dun stick to one ML. Move around cos after all we all playing.
Yea, have a few regulars instead of sticking to one helps remind ourselves we are just out here to enjoy with no strings attached

I’m sure if you chiong long enough and haven’t been a jerk, you would sure have kena ‘proposed’ before. Always think with your big head. And if you need any more reminders, go read up more on things like how it can screw up your life
Old 14-03-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Yea, have a few regulars instead of sticking to one helps remind ourselves we are just out here to enjoy with no strings attached

I’m sure if you chiong long enough and haven’t been a jerk, you would sure have kena ‘proposed’ before. Always think with your big head. And if you need any more reminders, go read up more on things like how it can screw up your life
Agreed, they here only to make $$. So, just play wisely and just touch n go.
Old 14-03-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

I usually will KC with around 5 ML at the same time. Visit them by rotation or when I feel like it. Chemistry with them is really good but stick to one or two will not have excitement after getting too familiar with anyone of them. Some although got KC but after sometime sure will get sick of them.

Try not replying WeChat messages when spending time with the ML. She shows unpleased when I WeChat other ML when I am with her.

Relationship with ML if happened is always temporary unless you want to marry her. This is my own opinion.
Old 14-03-2019, 05:44 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no la, we all know they have many lines, but ego want us to be the best line they have. that they can drop anything for u. main factors are handsome, good with words, rich, good sex. actually rich is not the most important, if u can get the girl to spend $ on u sometimes thats better (not say xiao bai lian kind).
its just like how many guys get KC, its not they get KC, its their ego cannot drop, their mind thinking how can this person not get KC by me dont reciprocate my feelings
Rule number 1... u must have the time... lots of time for her...

Money wise... dun need to throw tones of gifts one...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-03-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
no la, we all know they have many lines, but ego want us to be the best line they have. that they can drop anything for u. main factors are handsome, good with words, rich, good sex. actually rich is not the most important, if u can get the girl to spend $ on u sometimes thats better (not say xiao bai lian kind).
its just like how many guys get KC, its not they get KC, its their ego cannot drop, their mind thinking how can this person not get KC by me dont reciprocate my feelings
Yay, I agreed with with Bro, some part of my lan jio ego make me deeper in KC as what you mentioned " their mind thinking how can this person not get KC by me dont reciprocate my feelings"
Old 14-03-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Supernova222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i like your last sentence. Exactly...the male ego. cannot have it...must have it type...these MLs can see through you especially if u insist and persist . They hate such people who think so much of themselves. The most they will milk you dry if u insist. But the genuine ones will run far far away....from these guys.
Old 20-03-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

The toughest trap is one that u entrap yourself in. I am caught in such a trap I dug for myself. Still unable to get out. It’s emotionally draining yet cant bear to cut it off.
Old 20-03-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Jeima is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just remember guys, it's a transaction. We pay them, they give us the service. No strings attached. You ownself tie string, end up you jialat only. You have everything to lose and she has everything to gain. Don't be carrot!
Old 20-03-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Jeima is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Getting into these type of long term relationship with a PRC leads to broken families, one big hole in the pocket. Totally not worth it. Besides u wont know if she is seeing someone outside while u are at work or at home.
Old 21-03-2019, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
The toughest trap is one that u entrap yourself in. I am caught in such a trap I dug for myself. Still unable to get out. It’s emotionally draining yet cant bear to cut it off.
This is what most guys got themselves into...

Ownself kc ownself I always say...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 21-03-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 7
arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!

last time my maseuse usually ask me book her last session abt 2x or 3x a week
so can go jiak supper after masage & sex.
i quite like her because she young & beauty look gd figure
then after she know how little i earn she stop calling me out for supper.
maybe she find richer customer to kc lolol
Old 21-03-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rocket52021 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbuthen View Post
last time my maseuse usually ask me book her last session abt 2x or 3x a week
so can go jiak supper after masage & sex.
i quite like her because she young & beauty look gd figure
then after she know how little i earn she stop calling me out for supper.
maybe she find richer customer to kc lolol
All about money. So do not be stupid. Just fuck and go away
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1