The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
frksim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Changsa Happening

Hi bro.. any new updates about CS? Cos am flying there this 1/6 for only 4 days.. that s y dun wanna waste the trips.. pls advise.. thks alot..
Old 23-05-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
frksim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seem like Changsha is dead now. No action at all.. sigh..
Old 26-10-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
twistiestwistes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

revive old thread. plan to come here, anyone got any advice like which area got massage etc? i more interested in streetwalkers or FL and not ktv. thanks!
Old 16-02-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

I will be going Changsha with 6 other bros in March. Will provide updates
Old 08-03-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

My 4 nights in Changsha ended. Now in CP. Will provide FR once I'm back SG.
Old 10-03-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
stalin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstalin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
My 4 nights in Changsha ended. Now in CP. Will provide FR once I'm back SG.
I want to see your FR
Old 13-03-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Ok. Finally got time to write the FR.

Basically Changsha has about 400 KTVs in the entire city. The city is split on 河东 and 河西. The more 热闹 area is 河东。 KTVs are also differentiated into low end, mid lvl and high end. Each KTV has about 100-150 girls. We don't know our way so we engage 导游 from 新干线. Their prices are standard 450-500 rmb per pax for free flow 白酒 and room charges. However we found out they mark up the girls prices to make extra cash on the 3rd night. 2000 they told us 2200, 2400 girls they told us 2700. And they collect $$ from us before we leave the KTV using the excuse that in case the girl got bad attitude they won't pay the mummy. So on the 4th night I got a ex DS girl who is in CS to help us arrange the session. The info below are without the 导游 extra charges.

In low tier Ks the girls overnight price is 1200-1500 but the mid tier Ks is from 2000, 2400, 2700 and 3500. I didn't go to the high end ones but I heard price is ridiculous. Probably 5k onward. CS is not popular among foreigners because foreigners prefer rhe coastal areas like ZH, SZ ect. To go CS from SG you need to take to GZ first then change flight to CS or you can take 高铁.

The sad thing about CS is not all the girls will go out with you. I would say about 40% will not go out with customers. They will indicate by placing their hands in front of behind their back.

First night we went to the low tier KTV at 高原红 hotel. Well... 一分钱一分货. You really cannot expect much from a 1300-1500 overnight price place. A lot of us didn't even bother to choose lol!

2nd night we went to this mid tier place call 江南会. Girls are a lot prettier! I manage to get one 2k 湖南 girl which caught my eye when she came to work. Very sweet and pretty lady.

3rd night we went to 金源 also a mid tier place. Selection is slightly lesser than 江南会 but good enough. Saw 1 girl who look abit like Twins Ah Sa but she indicate that she don't go out. Try my luck and sian her In the end she went 2nd round to the famous 十二兽 disco with me and my friends then went back with me after that.

4th night my friends went KTV but I didn't go. Repeated the girl because she is really to cute. Went 逛街 with her at 五一广场 and 太平老街.

Hmm people tell my girls who work in CS are less street smart. Don't have all the bad habits like girls who work in SZ, ZH ect. At first I don't believe. But it came out quite true.

So if you like more sweet and good attitude girls then CS is the place. If you don't mind 40% of the girls don't go out with customer then you can give CS a try.
Old 20-03-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Oh forget to mention there are still decent sauna in changsha. I didn't go but selection are quite good according to my friends.
Old 24-03-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Thank you Rotiprata... I will be visiting CS o April 6th and your information is very helpful... I am pretty much a KTV guy but I do believe the whiskey there should be a fake one... we will take beer if necessary... hehehehe. Where is the high grade KTV ?
Old 15-05-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
angelfromh3lls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro got any contacts for changsha? Heading there in the next week for a biz trip. Anyone stationed there can pm me.
Old 24-07-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sayyes77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
Can recommend good massages and sauna place to go?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1