The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future
Sin Poh Poh Lounge

Been quite a while I have not been to Tg Katong area. Last nite, happened to pass by Sin Poh Poh lounge ( now known as tricycle lounge, I think). Not much changes from outside. But I still remember during the early 80s, used to frequent Sin Poh2. Quite popular those days. Happy hrs also can. Place quite dimly lite. Sofa here and there. Normally most of the woman were middle age and some lau go. Just tipped them few dollars and you got to rubba rubba here and there. Some would ask you whether want to see "color tv". Puzzled..I just accompanied one of the middle age girl to the back of the lounge. There, she will let you see her cunt...can feel and dig. They do Hj too! Shiok! After that just tipped her loh. More adventureous type booked the girl for ST.

Yes. Those were the days. Cheap thrills! Some were lau goh but quite chio also. Anyway it was cheap. How much do you expect? Oh yes! Not to mention the infamous "MARY"! Just wondering any bros here still remember?
Old 23-09-2005, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
gonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sin Poh Poh Lounge

Yea, near my school and during NS day also near camp. Talk of the camp..but my first trip into such bar, due to the double layer entry ststem. I banged my head on the plywood wall..my friens laughed at me and can tell it was my first time...Ha..ha.
Old 23-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Sin Po Po?? Haha!!

Might as well reminisce about 蜜瓜园... Heh... I remember the infamous mural where I will always pass whilst taking a bus (yes, was still a student in those days...).
Old 23-09-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Sin Poh Poh Lounge

The infamous Sin Poh Poh.

Okay who here is from either Tanjong Katong Tech, Duman, Duman High?

Hahaha got dragged into one of the LSB in the area (Ai Lu) a few months back because one of my virgin brother decided it was time to cheong. After 10 mins of being molested against my wishes by lao gus I quickly ordered complete withdrawal from the bar.

Then SMS my friends to enjoy their stay there. There were only 2 young girls there my virgin brother got the better looking one (tall and big boobs) the other one not my cup of tea (turns out to be Singaporean and looks like just out of JC. Avg looking).

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member
Old 23-09-2005, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Yes, I still miss the good old days of sin poh poh, hua hua seeer-chiat( johore bahru, merchinta etc). I am now over the hill.

How much tip you paid those laugoh to watch "tv" ) Can 2-3 people watch "tv" and examine at the same time )

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman
Been quite a while I have not been to Tg Katong area. ?
Old 23-09-2005, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 19
spidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wang Ye
The infamous Sin Poh Poh.

Okay who here is from either Tanjong Katong Tech, Duman, Duman High?
That would me!...kekeke..remember once my friends and i knw this girl working there..after the session at the lounge..she even offer us to gang up her..somemore foc...knn..went out on the street, my friends were all crowding ard her, taking turn to kiss and rubba her..as one of my frd went to pickup the car..i also wanted to kiss her but on closer look..almost puked man!..cmi lah...so decided not to follow them...if not i think still will have nightmare now and then ...btw,,nice to know there r fellow school pals around the forum...kekeke
Old 23-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 20
jur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom
Sin Po Po?? Haha!!

Might as well reminisce about 蜜瓜园... Heh... I remember the infamous mural where I will always pass whilst taking a bus (yes, was still a student in those days...).
And now the place is a POSB HQ? Think ya can only be from 2 schools nearby back in those days?
Old 23-09-2005, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong
How much tip you paid those laugoh to watch "tv" Can 2-3 people watch "tv" and examine at the same time )
Normally whoever sit and chat with me, I would tip her. KNN, at time 5-6 would come. Just rubba rubba, pressed their boobs and bro dick would stand already although most of them are laugoh. Cheap thrills but still shiok.

For watching and feeling "colour tv", normally tipped $4 or $5/-. She let you fondled...so abit generous. $5/- considered quite generous those days.

Anyone tried the imfamous "Mary"? Really buay tahan!
Old 23-09-2005, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

Mary was very famous at that time, was bery long liao

千算万算,人心难算
Old 24-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jur9
And now the place is a POSB HQ? Think ya can only be from 2 schools nearby back in those days?
Yes, that's the place... And nah, I wasn't from the schools nearby... but the bus I took passes the place... heh...
Old 15-03-2011, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 19
mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!

Any brothers been to this place recently?? Is the concept like Da Lu?? Always drop at the bus stop just outside this lounge and was thinking of trying it out. Anyone to recommend there? :P

Thanks!!!
Old 15-03-2011, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes, i grew up in that area and I know that place so well, was only a few lanes away!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 15-03-2011, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 19
mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!

Haha, seems to have survived the test of time as its still surviving and now they have a small LED board announcing 'Open'.

Bro, any idea what are the charges like for this place?
Old 15-03-2011, 01:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

this place , remind me of my younger days, I was I my 20s, she was young too. every where can't touch, many malaysian n sporean too.
Old 15-03-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Hm..i believe sin poh poh cheongsters are in their early 40 s- 60s nowadays..
I remember there is one LSB opposite kallang Mrt , presently is a thai massage outlet BJ massage or something, before that was a LSB with spore lao ah lian and malaysian late twenties babe, name tina, comes with hot figure with boobs that looks like torpedoes.That was in the late nineties 1998-1999.i think is MARY bar or something next to the roti prata shop.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread