The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 12-03-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post

Thanks to all the bro for the info..
good sharing,up u my humble few pts, no need return.

exchange rate from sgd-rupiah seems quite good recently,wat's the rate like when u were there? thx

maybe heading there this coming thu.
Old 13-03-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
good sharing,up u my humble few pts, no need return.

exchange rate from sgd-rupiah seems quite good recently,wat's the rate like when u were there? thx

maybe heading there this coming thu.
Changed at Lai Lai or something like that opposite of Formosa. at Rp1,0300.
Then another at Nagoya mall (next day) Rp10470.. Sorry cannot remember the shop name..
Exchange rate on the board is 10350 at Nagoya.
Old 13-03-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Just did a remittance of $100 for testing yesterday. And managed to get 10,386 and without processing fee too.
Old 13-03-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Changed at Lai Lai or something like that opposite of Formosa. at Rp1,0300.
Then another at Nagoya mall (next day) Rp10470.. Sorry cannot remember the shop name..
Exchange rate on the board is 10350 at Nagoya.
Change at innermost Money Changer at Batam Centre Ferry Terminal on 10 Mar 2019 @ 10470IDR for S$100.

Last edited by OnlyLiveOnce; 13-03-2019 at 03:21 PM.
Old 13-03-2019, 06:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108397 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My trip over the weekend with my family tagging along.

Non sensual stuff I did.
Ate some street food outside Formosa. Not bad but nothing to shout about.
Ate Teowchew porridge opposite Formosa, Bubur City not too bad.

water and soft drinks from Kings. She was wear a ultra mini shirt, bent over to get the drink from the fridge, boy what a view.. Hahaha. Gave me an instant hard on. I think KTV might be a thing for me to explore on my next trip.

Thanks to all the bro for the info..

*edit to add pic and some editing.. somehow I cannot upload direct to SBF.. so use IMGBB.
Hahah, which KTV?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-03-2019, 06:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108397 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Gentle reminder : Please do not quote my whole long post if you are replying to my post. Better still, dont quote at all during reply. Thank you.
Quote:
Somehow attachment did not appear.

You really fans of BKT, should bring me next time...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily

Last edited by Hurricane88; 15-03-2019 at 08:04 AM.
Old 13-03-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11813 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My trip over the weekend with my family tagging along.

Updated Indo Rasa pics for Nono1973..

Nice! indo rasa would be the most convenient as it is just a stone's throw (ok maybe i exaggerate , approx 50-100 metres) away from formosa lobby entrance.

Hope you enjoyed your King's treatment albeit only HJs were the order for that day.
Old 13-03-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Nice! indo rasa would be the most convenient as it is just a stone's throw (ok maybe i exaggerate , approx 50-100 metres) away from formosa lobby entrance.

Hope you enjoyed your King's treatment albeit only HJs were the order for that day.
Except that the massage centre at indorasa already closed down a year ago.
Old 14-03-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Usually I bring kids to JB since there are so much places for kids at JB now (Legoland, Hello Kitty, Fanpekka, Angry bird and many other indoor playgrounds)

Always stay at KSL so can sneak out for massage at the Thai and Viet places around KSL (not fantastic but satisfy my needs)

So any brothers interested just PM me especially those who take time to reply my questions about Batam

This time because of parents request, I switch whole family to Batam.

Never been to Batam for at least 6 years (maybe more)

Goggle and find places I wanted to bring my kids - only manage to find 1

1) Nagoya CityWalk fun park is actually 5 minutes taxi ride from Nagoya Hill Mall (staying at Nagoya Hills hotel). I actually thought it is inside the mall. And no aircon (OMG!) and also not much shopping.

Experience brothers please correct me if I am wrong about this.

Then I also realized there is another shopping Mall called Nagoya Hills shopping Mall which is farther away from the hotel - Is that right ? or did goggle maps showed me wrongly ?

So this got me kind of confuse ?

The main shopping center in Batam is Nagoya shopping Mall - 1 minute away from Nagoya Hill Hotel (the website says so).

2) And there is another Nagoya Hills shopping Mall (5 minutes taxi ride away from hotel ? )

So again experience brother help verify if all my info especially point 1 and 2 are correct ?

Thanks 1000

Last edited by edkoh2000; 14-03-2019 at 12:39 AM. Reason: added more info
Old 14-03-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post

1) Nagoya CityWalk fun park is actually 5 minutes taxi ride from Nagoya Hill Mall (staying at Nagoya Hills hotel). I actually thought it is inside the mall. And no aircon (OMG!) and also not much shopping.
In Nagoya City walk, there is a fun park, some restaurant and J.Co.

Quote:
The main shopping center in Batam is Nagoya shopping Mall - 1 minute away from Nagoya Hill Hotel (the website says so).
Thanks 1000
This is the most convenient mall from where you live.. you can go to others like BCS or Megamall.

Beside eat and drink, massage, do hair / pedi / mani. you can also watch movies.. the cinema at Nagoya is very good.
Old 14-03-2019, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Hahah, which KTV?
I believe it should be Alishan KTV girls,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
You really fans of BKT, should bring me next time...
And those were only the Bak Kut Teh stores near Formosa hotel,hehehe...

* avoid quoting my whole long post bro, chances are why waste time posting when you know it is more likely to be removed by a mod (since its against forum rules).

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-03-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Updated Indo Rasa pics for Nono1973..

For the more sexual stuff
call for 90 min in room massage from Kings, masseuse was a chatty 29 year old milf that look much younger. Tight petite body with nice perky boobs. I originally only want a good massage but she teased me and things went beyond what I tot I was in for. Hahaha. Didn't really nego, she just ask me to pay what I want, sorry to the bros here, likely I paid more than market price. Hahaha. She is my type and we had a really good time, so I don't mind paying a bit more.

Went to look for her in the evening, ask her for a BJ but she say she don't do, don't feel like fking so just end with a HJ.
Thank you for sharing, i just realize i couldnt up your points anymore as i have upped you some years back,hehehe...You actually have another choice if you are looking for a fairly good dick massage. Indo Rasa Massage Parlor might have closed down today, but couple seconds walk from the entrance of the photo you post above, there is another few more massage massage parlors around.

The girls from Indo Rasa moved there,hehehe... yes,its one of those "few seconds walk away" massage shops.

*hj/dick-massage is between 100k to 200k rupiah, average up about 150k rupiah (if good i do tip a bit more tho,hehehe..and they do appreciate it very much)

** fj-wise i believe the girls in there give you "free-of-charge" you might probably wish to think thrice,hehehe...unless you want to blind-fold yourself throughout the session.

*** there is only one younger girl there you might probably want to do fj with, but wont come cheap as she often ask for 300k hj. I talk about “宁当鸡头,不做凤尾” in a previous post before, and this girl is that shop's “鸡头”.

(translation of 宁当"鸡头",不做"凤尾", rather be a "chicken head" than be to be a "phoenix butt")

Quote:
Trying to find time to get a taxi to find hai yang or some dick massage but don't have much time to sneak out. End up going to Kings for another massage on the last day and another HJ by another girl. Previous girl not available.
If you wish to explore, start with those nearby your hotel 1st.

That would help save you some taxi fare and more time-efficient too. Batam massage shops entrance fee for 1 hour massage is close to 5 times lower in price as compare to Singapore...exploring can be fun. Many of my closer Batam friends massage-shop-hop around ,hence they were able to pin-point to me which shop has what kind of good girls and which one has the not-so-good ones,hehehe.... everyone of my friends only have one dick, hence its kind of tough for them to go for a "massage-marathon".

(which is why i often try making friends in Batam who are willing to try and share with me)

One thing in mind that i have is, i wont brand a certain shop good or no-good if ONLY a single person just try that shop's one/two girls only once or twice. A shop definitely have more than one girl,hehehe...i am sure not all of them were not-good (vice-versa).

Quote:
While waiting for the masseuse, saw a KTV girl buying water and soft drinks from Kings. She was wear a ultra mini shirt, bent over to get the drink from the fridge, boy what a view.. Hahaha. Gave me an instant hard on. I think KTV might be a thing for me to explore on my next trip.
Wait till one day when you were around the hotel's lobby at 2am. You might have nose bleeding,hehehe...

The game is simple, the girls walk out w/o a customer, they get zero rupiah. Its 2 am plus in the morning, staying another few more hours with a willing customer earns them another 1 to 1.5 juta. Win-win for all.

*require some techniques there

Quote:
*edit to add pic and some editing.. somehow I cannot upload direct to SBF.. so use IMGBB.
Over the last 5 years trial, one of the best image uploading service i got came from :

https://www.uploadhouse.com/

If the sbf one dont work, the one above can be a good choice.

*believe me, i already have 5 years of "piss-off" situation when the image i upload gets remove by the image uploading sites becos they get shuts down or swap server. And one of the longest lasting image uploading site i use is uploadhouse. (i lost quite a handful of important Batam photos which i took years back to learn that)

See? In whatever kind of situation, whether one is newbie or oldbie, whether one goes to Batam with family ,friend/s, relative/s or just running solo, staying in Formosa (or very near to it) they sure is hard to go wrong when it comes to looking for plus plus in Batam,hehehe...

(one will need to REALLY bathe with flower water if they fail to get even one pop,hehehe..)

When step number ONE in my basic Batam guide is already not right, and if ONE unluckily have a certain unforeseen situation, the trip might go busted becos there is no plan B or C catered. The moment i step into Formosa, physically available girls (not those wechat/online girls) were already only couple of seconds away until 2am,hehehe....

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 14-03-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quote:

Experience brothers please correct me if I am wrong about this.

Then I also realized there is another shopping Mall called Nagoya Hills shopping Mall which is farther away from the hotel - Is that right ? or did goggle maps showed me wrongly ?

So this got me kind of confuse ?

1. Nagoya Hill hotel is actually few mins walk from Nagoya Hill Mall

2. There is only one Nagoya Hill Mall in Batam (there's a theater in it).

3. Nagoya Citywalk Fun Park is actually inside Citywalk Mall itself,which has no air-con..but its not hot/stuffy in there. There a few gigantic fan inside, when you are there, just look up and you will see it.

4. Nagoya Citywalk fun park is run by an arcade company call Fun World. Its on the 1st floor of Nagoya Citywalk Mall

5. Inside 1st Floor of Nagoya Citywalk Mall there are some restaurants, ranging from Jco, Japanese restaurant (Bento Tei) ,Chinese XO Restaurant, a Indonesian popular yet expensive restaurant ,some small Kiosk-like eating place, a salon called V-salon (quite popular hair salon run by indo-Chinese) and some small shops.

Sunboss 2-storey departmental store is inside the mall too,it sells many cheapo apparels and such.

6. 2nd floor was some 3D photo museum where the entrance fee can cost quite a bit. Dont know still there or not.

7. 3rd floor was a family KTV call Alegro.

The most amazing thing i feel about this place is...it is almost directly behind Formosa hotel,hehehe...

8. Outskirt of or perimeter of Nagoya Hill City walk would be Duck King Restaurant, all time popular Baba Street food court (varieties of food), a vegetarian Restaurant, a few western-eating restaurant/cafe-looking eating place with live band and can watch soccer in the evening.

Quote:
2) And there is another Nagoya Hills shopping Mall (5 minutes taxi ride away from hotel ? )
I guess i answered that question above.

Reaching Formosa hotel equates to almost reaching Nagoya Citywalk Mall.

If you plan to visit Batam Citywalk Mall with your family on weekdays,congratulation...you will practically own the whole funpark that day,hehehe...weekend tends to be quite crowded.

Quote:
So again experience brother help verify if all my info especially point 1 and 2 are correct ?
Formosa hotel is the same hotel mentioned in my basic batam travelling guide on my signature.

Hope i already answered all your questions.

(Formosa hotel is like my base in Batam,hehehe...)

(my other thousand words below,hehehe...for you to know where you will be)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 14-03-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to brother Nono and everyone else for replying.

As mentioned, if u need to know about JB, just PM me
Old 14-03-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
1. Nagoya Hill hotel is actually few mins walk from Nagoya Hill Mall
1 minute or few minutes? it depends on what are your starting and arriving points!

It might be even 10 seconds door-to-door, because Nagoya Hill Hotel is right on the North car entrance gate of Nagoya Hill Mall (the side of Jco).
Actually, the hotel back entrance is inside the parking perimeter of the mall, beyond the above mentioned car entrance gate.

I had a business meeting located at that hotel one year ago, and that was my single time in my life when I had a reason to travel to Batam with local expenses paid (usually I go to KL for work and expenses are refunded only until KL, but not beyond KL ).
Needless to say, the meeting was at Nagoya Hill Hotel, all delegates were staying there, but because of some reason, which I did not explain, I was staying at Formosa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1