The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 03-03-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Can give hint how old gal66?
Sounds like some Angpai
You sure you don't know her? She is same era as the JM shop at golden landmark
Old 04-03-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOTO2015 View Post
Please advise if any shops with good massage and HJ ? Just wanna relax, no full service. I know question is tough but maybe someone could help. Cheers.
Try PPC bro
Old 04-03-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 19
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Can give hint how old gal66?
Sounds like some Angpai
Hi bro

Long time on log on
Old 04-03-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 6
HentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is ivy still around and the skinny blondie is her service good didnt go there for quite some time quite empty at jsp

Last edited by HentaiKamenMilf; 05-03-2019 at 03:30 PM.
Old 06-03-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HentaiKamenMilf View Post
Is ivy still around and the skinny blondie is her service good didnt go there for quite some time quite empty at jsp
Have not seen the skinny lady with long blonde hair for some time.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

HentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yeah she look good with cfm face sexy body good look any idea where is she
Old 07-03-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah she look good with cfm face sexy body good look any idea where is she
No idea where bro. And you described her exactly
Old 09-03-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

How the milf opp the medical shop or near the lift the first shop which is ivy know which gilf or milf do good fj

Last edited by HentaiKamenMilf; 09-03-2019 at 04:53 PM.
Old 09-03-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

The place like no fun not much girls only one lady will chase people weekend and weekdays are different
Old 09-03-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Redappleng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share bro
Old 10-03-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
The place like no fun not much girls only one lady will chase people weekend and weekdays are different
If you are looking for girls ( young ones that is) in JSP, you are in the wrong place
Old 10-03-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
How the milf opp the medical shop or near the lift the first shop which is ivy know which gilf or milf do good fj
Quite a few of them do
Old 12-03-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
JSP, Petain and PPC not for young girls. Young girls must go elsewhere like Geylang or internet sites
Old 12-03-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

i looking for milf/gilf but too little nowdays compare in the past where can i find more some have been raid left petain now no more location have such service I did not look at ppc sounds quiet the previous time i went no milfs
Old 12-03-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
i looking for milf/gilf but too little nowdays compare in the past where can i find more some have been raid left petain now no more location have such service I did not look at ppc sounds quiet the previous time i went no milfs
LiuJun, the poster above, has stated true
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1