The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottone View Post
Do you recall roughly what's the damage?
Google Philippine Redcat.
Old 28-03-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Beast View Post
Google Philippine Redcat.
not a bad site

especially the link - 'where to find lady boys'
Old 28-03-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
not a bad site

especially the link - 'where to find lady boys'
Apart from that, great tips and updated on pricing etc.

On a separate note, the first time I experienced the night scene in Manila was at the infamous Mabini area back in 1988. I was staying at Bayview Hotel (opp the US Embassy). Back in those days, without Google maps, I flagged a taxi to take me to Mabini. The taxi driver took me for a long ride along the whole Manila Bay before dropping me off. The next morning, when it was bright ... i took a walk around my area, and to my disgust and feeling like a fool (ok, mixed feelings of joy too), Mabini was just round the corner of my hotel.

Guys are so lucky with the internet today.
Old 28-03-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
boymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottone View Post
Is air force one the most value of money? It is far from makati from where I am.
But the services sounds really good.
It was good in my opinion, as I was staying in Alabang it seemed to be the most convenient also I am not familiar with Makati. And being my first time I was looking for the easiest option. The only place I’ve been in the Philippines was Angeles City, and that was for a bachelor’s party which was awesome!!! Some how my friends prefer that to Bangkok...
Old 29-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
xxyyzz is in Malate.
1851 Jorge Bocobo St, Malate, Manila, 1004 Metro Manila

Royal is in Makati
5343 St., General Luna, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila
tqvm bro
Old 29-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Apart from that, great tips and updated on pricing etc.

On a separate note, the first time I experienced the night scene in Manila was at the infamous Mabini area back in 1988. I was staying at Bayview Hotel (opp the US Embassy). Back in those days, without Google maps, I flagged a taxi to take me to Mabini. The taxi driver took me for a long ride along the whole Manila Bay before dropping me off. The next morning, when it was bright ... i took a walk around my area, and to my disgust and feeling like a fool (ok, mixed feelings of joy too), Mabini was just round the corner of my hotel.

Guys are so lucky with the internet today.
Had that shit happen to me when I took a taxi from Rivera mansion Malate to LA Cafe Luckily I had a printed map and was wondering what it was .. and driver said too many one way ... I told him - I will give you 300 peso above meter if you get me there NOW, or I will give you no tip !! yes, it was one of those taxis who did run meter instead of arguing.

And 10 minutes i was there, instead of his estimated one hour !!! And I was taking taxi instead of walking as i was scared of streets full of street kids and robberies in malate those days.

And of course, LA Cafe ? memorable, as once they had a brown out and they locked all the doors, as no customer had paid ! Despite offers to pay a rounded UP amount, this is the time Filipinos decide to be honest - and insist they wont take more than the bill ! And make it worse ? Pre-smart phone days, almost every other smoker was holding up his lighter up - to get some light - and my brain was calculating the odds of breaking the steel window grills in the second floor. Especially since this was not too long after the Ozone Club fire !!!

Internet ? Lots of resource now to avoid online and other scams, unlike those days when I was held ransom by taxi, and drama with bakla and all !!

PS, this is the 1 hour estimated travel !! :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by boymatang View Post
It was good in my opinion, as I was staying in Alabang it seemed to be the most convenient also I am not familiar with Makati. And being my first time I was looking for the easiest option. The only place I’ve been in the Philippines was Angeles City, and that was for a bachelor’s party which was awesome!!! Some how my friends prefer that to Bangkok...
Agreed, if you are short of time, better to head there as less need to troll for fish

PS, another repeat tip for those who take taxis, try to stop taxis which aren't plain white. Those multi colored are company taxis and rarely argue, vs, the pure white ones. Pure white ones are owner taxis, and they want to make money. Colored ones are company and they have some basic salary ... PLUS RICE allowance (yes, Rice allowance is common in PH)
Old 30-03-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Had that shit happen to me when I took a taxi from Rivera mansion Malate to LA Cafe Luckily I had a printed map and was wondering what it was .. and driver said too many one way ... I told him - I will give you 300 peso above meter if you get me there NOW, or I will give you no tip !! yes, it was one of those taxis who did run meter instead of arguing.

And 10 minutes i was there, instead of his estimated one hour !!! And I was taking taxi instead of walking as i was scared of streets full of street kids and robberies in malate those days.

And of course, LA Cafe ? memorable, as once they had a brown out and they locked all the doors, as no customer had paid ! Despite offers to pay a rounded UP amount, this is the time Filipinos decide to be honest - and insist they wont take more than the bill ! And make it worse ? Pre-smart phone days, almost every other smoker was holding up his lighter up - to get some light - and my brain was calculating the odds of breaking the steel window grills in the second floor. Especially since this was not too long after the Ozone Club fire !!!

Internet ? Lots of resource now to avoid online and other scams, unlike those days when I was held ransom by taxi, and drama with bakla and all !!

PS, this is the 1 hour estimated travel !! :P
Brown Out and Close immediately close the doors, yeah bro.. thanks for bringing back those yesteryears memories! I am sure you had your fair share of memorable experiences, and end of the day, IMHO, most Filipinos are fun people to hang out with. I missed the local Chinitas (Fair skinned Chinese looking), but so hard to find in the places I used to patronize, in particular at EDSA Entertainment Complex.
Old 02-04-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be going to philipoinrs will 3friends from may 1 to msy 7

Any good airbnb near hsppening area will luke spend 4days in msnila and 3days in angeles city.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Old 02-04-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brown Out and Close immediately close the doors, yeah bro.. thanks for bringing back those yesteryears memories! I am sure you had your fair share of memorable experiences, and end of the day, IMHO, most Filipinos are fun people to hang out with. I missed the local Chinitas (Fair skinned Chinese looking), but so hard to find in the places I used to patronize, in particular at EDSA Entertainment Complex.
lot of cute girls have vanished Power of internet ? Seems not working to find them ... like those girls who used to work in Peyton and Paramount, and ended up continuing .. maybe all got married ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Will be going to philipoinrs will 3friends from may 1 to msy 7

Any good airbnb near hsppening area will luke spend 4days in msnila and 3days in angeles city.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Question, explain your idea of fun ? KTV, bar fine, or massage etc ? BTW, if there is no traffic, manila is like 30 minutes from one end to another. A bit of traffic, that's 3 hours of travel !! Or more. From Novaliches to Ermita - 4 fucking hours, daily travel, each way, for somebody I know ...
Old 02-04-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Question, explain your idea of fun ? KTV, bar fine, or massage etc ? BTW, if there is no traffic, manila is like 30 minutes from one end to another. A bit of traffic, that's 3 hours of travel !! Or more. From Novaliches to Ermita - 4 fucking hours, daily travel, each way, for somebody I know ...[/QUOTE]

Got a filipino friend who will drive us but he is not familar with manila. He is from clark.
Last year he bought us to Genie. Genie was quite fun.

Will visit genie one of the night. Maybe the day will visit b2b massage. At night would like to go drinking either in ktv or pubs etc.

Any suggestins of any good airbnb accomodation near happening area.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Old 03-04-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
lot of cute girls have vanished Power of internet ? Seems not working to find them ... like those girls who used to work in Peyton and Paramount, and ended up continuing .. maybe all got married ?
Talking about them being married, in the early days when I was starting out, being young and naive in the game, whenever I casually asked if they are married, their reply would be 'Oh, he passed away..died in an accident'. And I will always give them a sympathetic look and a warm hug. Each one was the same, all their boyfriends or husbands got killed in a motorbike, jeepney accident! What a fool I was to be taken in

Nowadays, I will still ask them the same question, but before they can reply, I will say 'Died in an accident?" and they will just laugh and laugh
Old 05-04-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Talking about them being married, in the early days when I was starting out, being young and naive in the game, whenever I casually asked if they are married, their reply would be 'Oh, he passed away..died in an accident'. And I will always give them a sympathetic look and a warm hug. Each one was the same, all their boyfriends or husbands got killed in a motorbike, jeepney accident! What a fool I was to be taken in

Nowadays, I will still ask them the same question, but before they can reply, I will say 'Died in an accident?" and they will just laugh and laugh
Honestly, I didn't know the adultery law is serious shit. At least 3 ang moh in prison for screwing married women, while the women are out, and legal husband demanding money to drop the case. And apparently, the husband can demand maintenance for the kids too !!!

Fucked up country, considering I was screwing a reasonably loaded pinay in Singapore, and she paid for all for me to travel to Palawan, PG and everywhere, sex non stop, even when she was on periods. And even when we went to her home town in Luzon, and her brother came to meet us, and still she sent him off to screw me (hope it wasnt the husband) .. never asked me any money !!!

And then she just said she want to break and told she is going to USA.

And years later she posted on a christian page that she left her husband a few years ago, and the time line matches the time she was screwing my brains off ..

Thank God I wasn't caught for adultery !!!

Nowadays if a woman says she is seperated in Ph, and wants to meet me in Ph, I will think twice, or thrice
Old 05-04-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Question, explain your idea of fun ? KTV, bar fine, or massage etc ? BTW, if there is no traffic, manila is like 30 minutes from one end to another. A bit of traffic, that's 3 hours of travel !! Or more. From Novaliches to Ermita - 4 fucking hours, daily travel, each way, for somebody I know ...
Got a filipino friend who will drive us but he is not familar with manila. He is from clark.

Last year he bought us to Genie. Genie was quite fun.

Will visit genie one of the night. Maybe the day will visit b2b massage. At night would like to go drinking either in ktv or pubs etc.

Any suggestins of any good airbnb accomodation near happening area.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
If you have a car, then any place should do. I personally prefer to be in Great Eastern as they have good in room service meals, walking distance to Makati P burgos And close to my mummy supplier I prefer some place that has food as some times it sucks to go looking for decent food.

Make sure your friend has Waze and Data in his phone.
Old 08-04-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Honestly, I didn't know the adultery law is serious shit. At least 3 ang moh in prison for screwing married women, while the women are out, and legal husband demanding money to drop the case. And apparently, the husband can demand maintenance for the kids too !!!
I wasn't aware that it is a crime too; anyway I wasn't in any situation with a married woman as most of my companions are bar fined .

Enjoy the Phil, take care and have fun!
Old 08-04-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jamestvm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would be in Manila for a week from tomorrow. Staying in BGC. Any recommendations or contacts for meet ups? Otherwise off to P Burgos.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1