The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
super_duper108 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuper_duper108 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone tried this prostrate massage before

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
Sorry. Yes I should have been clearer. Maya is tantric I think she’s great and I RTM frequently. I haven’t found anyone with a similar service in Singapore that is comparable. If anyone has I would love the details.

The Michelle M-tantric I’ve also tried. I was very disappointed given the price (200+ I think? I’ve blocked it from memory! &#128532 It was not as good as a great 50+50 massage and HJ from a normal ML (I have a couple that I like) , Celine, Virlin etc who do a great little bro massage.

Sorry for the confusion. Proper Tantra seems to be a major gap in the Singapore market.
Agree with bro KK, hard to find a good tantric massage here in Singapore.
If anyone knows of any kindly share.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-08-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Weelian15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for good tantric massage is hard to find in Singapore... if anyone has pls share perfer with a pretty face and incall with her own place .. won't mind paying abit more .. thanks a lot advance
Old 06-08-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

May I ask what’s the benefits for this?
Old 06-08-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry. Yes I should have been clearer. Maya is tantric I think she’s great and I RTM frequently. I haven’t found anyone with a similar service in Singapore that is comparable. If anyone has I would love the details.

The Michelle M-tantric I’ve also tried. I was very disappointed given the price (200+ I think? I’ve blocked it from memory! &#128532 It was not as good as a great 50+50 massage and HJ from a normal ML (I have a couple that I like) , Celine, Virlin etc who do a great little bro massage.

Sorry for the confusion. Proper Tantra seems to be a major gap in the Singapore market.
Bro, can share your Celine and Virlin contact please?
is it Prc milf?
Old 06-08-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Weelian15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Polar, what u mean by benefits?
Old 06-08-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

For doing prostrate massage
Old 08-08-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

OK

I’ve got a followup for my fellow samsters who appreciate this niche market.

I’ve been trying for months to try a visitor masseuse and today stumbled into a booking as she is here

This is so subjective so here are my thoughts:
-200 for 90 Mins. All of which was attention to little bro etc. this isn’t cheap by any standard but see Below.
- full on tantric like Maya. Breathing, stimulation, and a crazy orgasm.
- more intimate / spiritual than maya
- hosted central Orchard
- straight into little bro massage for 1.5 hours. No messing about.
- she visits from Thailand every couple of months. Not thin. No sexual touching. But intimate. Hard to describe.

She is not on my list and I will carve out enough money to visit her whenever she’s here from now on because it was that relaxing and experience.

If you are in for the type of experience in this type of price point I’m happy to share the details. She’s actually in Singapore until this Sunday and I am going to trying go back on Friday it was that good.

One man’s caviar is another man’s spam, but for what it’s worth this is one of those places that I choose to spend my money
Old 09-08-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 14
spermboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc bro
Old 11-08-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK

I’ve got a followup for my fellow samsters who appreciate this niche market.

I’ve been trying for months to try a visitor masseuse and today stumbled into a booking as she is here

This is so subjective so here are my thoughts:
-200 for 90 Mins. All of which was attention to little bro etc. this isn’t cheap by any standard but see Below.
- full on tantric like Maya. Breathing, stimulation, and a crazy orgasm.
- more intimate / spiritual than maya
- hosted central Orchard
- straight into little bro massage for 1.5 hours. No messing about.
- she visits from Thailand every couple of months. Not thin. No sexual touching. But intimate. Hard to describe.

She is not on my list and I will carve out enough money to visit her whenever she’s here from now on because it was that relaxing and experience.

If you are in for the type of experience in this type of price point I’m happy to share the details. She’s actually in Singapore until this Sunday and I am going to trying go back on Friday it was that good.

One man’s caviar is another man’s spam, but for what it’s worth this is one of those places that I choose to spend my money
That Canadian?

I really won't say Maya is Tantric. 'Tantric' is used way too loosely here. It's almost like a magic keyword that allows one to charge a premium for what is essentially a very light massage.
Old 12-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
That Canadian?

I really won't say Maya is Tantric. 'Tantric' is used way too loosely here. It's almost like a magic keyword that allows one to charge a premium for what is essentially a very light massage.

No. Not lily and Leigh the Canadian backpackers from kaliholistic.com. I’ve not tried them as from description they aren’t tantric. This lady is Thai.

I totally agree the word used too loosely. From the videos I’ve found this is the closest thing I’ve experienced (although the Hegre Art bodywork videos are probably near perfection that you would need to go to Barcelona for. ). If you’ve got any suggestions for other therapists would be great if you could post or PM.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Porky1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Have you tried Tracey Li? https://www.singaporetantric.com/ Price is steep but if u don't try you don't know...Any one can give some feedback?
Old 04-09-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
Peteyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've tried Maya before in 2016 when first visiting, and can confirm all earlier points.
-She is not a looker
-She is experienced and strong in her specific specialities; Lingham and prostate
-It is expensive but interesting enough of an experience to try once

Centrally located in orchard
Old 05-09-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky1 View Post
Have you tried Tracey Li? https://www.singaporetantric.com/ Price is steep but if u don't try you don't know...Any one can give some feedback?
Anyone tried? The lady quite chio and will be naked during the session. Tempting...
Old 05-09-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

Wah this Tracy Li looks promising man ... if she is as good as her website claims ...
Old 05-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 9
venusteo89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm sounds like worth a try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1