The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3dwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most relaxing massage I had ......

Bro, can share ctc? Thanks
Old 11-03-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
monopoly89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share ctc? Thx
Old 11-03-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 22
sharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Since I started going for massage like 1 year plus ago...

I had good hard massage.before ..but the strength they use is either a hit or miss...and if it's hard it's always quite painful..either I endure the pain or ask them to lessen the strenght but not shiok anymore.

Someone posted This place at TB which I have not been for sometime cos the ML left. He is kind to share with me the ML so I went to try.

No attached bath but ok lah. I think they did some minor Reno for the rooms ..No ceiling one so ppl can hear u talking.

The girl not those damn Chio type but I think quite young less than 30 . Figure a bit meaty type...quite friendly...

Took a quick shower then went into the room....Bingo! No shorts...only towel on the massage bed...Can massage naked again lol ...this alone makes me slightly hard already...

Her massage is unlike what I had tried before...she uses broad strokes ...maybe u can call deep tissue massage...i dunno ..although she also uses her elbow its not painful...you can feel that she uses strength ....very relaxing...i was thinking maybe i should add 1/2 hour...

She focused on the back for like 40 min...before starting the thigh area asked if I want to add time....I really like her massage so ok.

Same long pressing strokes on my thigh and butt..and she went deep into my butt crack and balls ...she is teasing but feels different from the teasing I had before. I wish she could spend more time there lol...

Signal to turn around...again long broad strokes standing behind my head...when stretch all to my belly and thigh...Her boobs partially touching face...Can smell her boobs also lol...but lasted only a short while....

And then move to my front thigh asked me want to massage 'there"....told me the standard rate i said not enough...

she didnt black face but did it anyway....

It's not those make you hard and jerk u off which can end it 5 or 10 min....she took her time slowly teasing your cock n balls and occasionally poking your ass...went on for about 20 mins then I go roaming ...No resistance...when she feel i getting excited...then she slowly pick up her pace n I exploded. My cock keep spasming for like 1min meaning sibeh shiok hj.

Since her service is up to my expectations I decided to give her the rate she asked for. I would definitely return for her massage and hope she don't black face if I turn down her GQ.

Bro your recommendation never goes wrong. Share share pls
Old 12-03-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
uenuei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro mind sharing contacts?
Old 16-03-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
HeMen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, care to share contact and location ? Thanks!
Old 16-03-2019, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
alexjason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hello bro
care can share? sound good
Old 16-03-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 18
reinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pls PM dmg and ctc tqvm!
Old 20-03-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
twng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share?
Old 20-03-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Duccho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro would appreciate contact thx !
Old 21-03-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Care to share bro?
Old 21-03-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Share share ctc
Old 21-03-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
raindeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact please. Thanks!
Old 21-03-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Since I started going for massage like 1 year plus ago...

I had good hard massage.before ..but the strength they use is either a hit or miss...and if it's hard it's always quite painful..either I endure the pain or ask them to lessen the strenght but not shiok anymore.

Someone posted This place at TB which I have not been for sometime cos the ML left. He is kind to share with me the ML so I went to try.

No attached bath but ok lah. I think they did some minor Reno for the rooms ..No ceiling one so ppl can hear u talking.

The girl not those damn Chio type but I think quite young less than 30 . Figure a bit meaty type...quite friendly...

Took a quick shower then went into the room....Bingo! No shorts...only towel on the massage bed...Can massage naked again lol ...this alone makes me slightly hard already...

Her massage is unlike what I had tried before...she uses broad strokes ...maybe u can call deep tissue massage...i dunno ..although she also uses her elbow its not painful...you can feel that she uses strength ....very relaxing...i was thinking maybe i should add 1/2 hour...

She focused on the back for like 40 min...before starting the thigh area asked if I want to add time....I really like her massage so ok.

Same long pressing strokes on my thigh and butt..and she went deep into my butt crack and balls ...she is teasing but feels different from the teasing I had before. I wish she could spend more time there lol...

Signal to turn around...again long broad strokes standing behind my head...when stretch all to my belly and thigh...Her boobs partially touching face...Can smell her boobs also lol...but lasted only a short while....

And then move to my front thigh asked me want to massage 'there"....told me the standard rate i said not enough...

she didnt black face but did it anyway....

It's not those make you hard and jerk u off which can end it 5 or 10 min....she took her time slowly teasing your cock n balls and occasionally poking your ass...went on for about 20 mins then I go roaming ...No resistance...when she feel i getting excited...then she slowly pick up her pace n I exploded. My cock keep spasming for like 1min meaning sibeh shiok hj.

Since her service is up to my expectations I decided to give her the rate she asked for. I would definitely return for her massage and hope she don't black face if I turn down her GQ.
Pm pls bro
Old 24-03-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

I decided to RTM because I miss the massage , not really the HJ . Not that the HJ is no good.

I like her back massage ..good strength....when it come to back leg masage , when went sensous goes deep occasionally n also cupping the balls.. damn shiok although I hope she put more strength first then sensuous.

She would ask if I want to extend 1/2 hour after attacking my weak points..., I always find it difficult to refuse ...

I also wanted to turn down her gq but since She is so nice i said ok. Trued to bargain for heartland rate but she won't budge....I gave in again cos I wanted to try something different.

She used the extended 1/2 hour to treat my cock. I rather she just do full on stimulation which I believe she is capable of...cos that how she brought me to climax.

I start to roam 15 min left...she is a bit bah bah which I quite like. Then I stated attacking her boobs...and unhook her bra. Wow no resistance. She knows I m getting excited and pick up the pace.

I know she is my b cup...and small nips....but I want to see them this time..lift up her t shirt wow....light brown nips...make me more excited...decided to cup them with 2 hands and I started sucking them...at the same time she was working on my cock...and then suddenly exploded...damn shiok....

She was trying to hook back her bra but her hands are dirty...so I hook back for her and adjusted the front for her too before she went out lol...

Incidentally beside my cubicle her colleague working on an uncle. Heard her asking the uncle want to press there or not. Lol...while my ML asked me quietly...damn funny.. one thing bad about this place is u can't have a conversation because people can hear everything Next door. So you can't kc the ML and vice versa unless there's nobody else beside.

Next visit I will try not to have GQ...just enjoy her massage.

Only will share with bros who had a recent FR and reputable ones. Or u can write FR for your ML in your pm if u want exchange.

Last edited by strikeback44; 24-03-2019 at 08:12 PM.
Old 10-04-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

I Have some time to spare thought I will opt for 90 min massage upfront. Save her the trouble to ask me if i want to extend 1/2 way.

'BIG MISTAKE '.

As usual started off with solid back massage. Once in awhile will ask if it's painful. Seems this time round she uses even more strength. So not as relax as before. But still bearable.

As this is my third time there , she seems to be a bit more gfe. Felt my hands was cold and she put her face very close beside my face and asked if I feel cold. So when I turn around I could have kissed her .

Spent quite some time on the back. Massage was on point.
Then the lower body, ie the thighs n legs. A little bit different this time. She seem to spend more time teasing. This time really felt like teasing...damn shiok. Around 15 to 20min
n I guess.

Signal me to turn around. Normally at this point she would ask if I want to massage there. But she didn't ask and start massaging and teasing there. Was damn good initially and then she started the treatment. Less stimulation but good nonetheless.

I actually didn't want gq and was going to turn her down if she asked. But then I didn't really want to spoil the mood...lol..when u shiok, don't think 1/2 way say no also right....So just Let her do her thing.

as usual, she spent almost 1/2 an hour down there. 15 min into it, I buay tahan, went to hug her but she told me wait first let her finish her "treatment". so i just do top roaming first . when her stroke changes, i know it's time for me to action. I sit up and hug her....and then undo her bra ....this time round i have a good look at her boobs....very nice B cup. attack her boobs and kiss her neck....cannot kiss her though....want to put my hands into her pants also she siam...lol..no choice just go 3G. at her same time she Hj me skillfully and I just exploded in no time....very satisfying. as usual, asked me to hook up and adjust her bra after that...lol...

taking 90min option upfront, i guess she will auto GQ....next time will revert back to 60min option...want to see how is it if i turn down her GQ.

She is a very nice girl...not the typical China ML that I have encountered. Although not a looker, she is quite sweet.

Last edited by strikeback44; 12-04-2019 at 12:31 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1