The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 12
Sassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant future
Arrogant ML

Yesterday running some errands and with some time to spare.
Went to a MP near raffles place.
Request for ML with good massage.
ML average look PRC came and proceed with the massage.
Good massage for 20 mins.
Asked whether i want any other services.
Price quoted $80/$100/$150.
Told her expensive, she said " Standard price no bargain".
I respect her rate and i rejected her.
Proceed with the rest of the massage.
She sarcastically told me i should have known what to expect when i came in.
Nobody just come to do massage, moreover she is the only one that can do massage.
i told her that i respect her decision, but i have my principle.
At the end of the massage, i gave her a $10 tip and she reject it.
Wow, she got character.
Wondering any bro had such experience.
Old 14-03-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arrogant ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
Nobody just come to do massage, moreover she is the only one that can do massage.
Wow, she got character.
Why waste your $10.... for such a ML.,..
Old 14-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Why waste your $10.... for such a ML.,..
Agree with you. $10 gave to old aunties or uncles collecting cardboard much more wiser. At least the oldies will be grateful unlike these MLs
Old 14-03-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Put the $10 inside the old collect cardboard auntie`s hands and pm me the ML name n spa so that you can name and shame !
Old 14-03-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
dessker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdessker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
lol bro pls stop this tipping culture. maybe u dam rich but doing this will make poor ppl like me suffer. next time all mls expect tip. and prices are already dam ex.
Old 14-03-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Badboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to all

she should at least accepted 50$ for hj.... her loss
Old 14-03-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badboylee View Post
she should at least accepted 50$ for hj.... her loss
Nowadays alot of MLs are asking for $80. Some still stick with $50 but auto roam not allowed. Might as well save that $50 and pcc own self. Not forgetting many spas have to take P massage in order for ML to provide special. So it will cost $168 per trip just for massage and hj.

I guess the price are high due to alot of her customers pay her with additional tips hence ML take it as norm liao so unwilling to accept anything lower than that. Many customers out there spoil the market.
Old 14-03-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Walao giv tips also dont wan lansi wo bro can pm me which joint n ldy so i can avoid
Old 14-03-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post
Nowadays alot of MLs are asking for $80. Some still stick with $50 but auto roam not allowed. Might as well save that $50 and pcc own self. Not forgetting many spas have to take P massage in order for ML to provide special. So it will cost $168 per trip just for massage and hj.

I guess the price are high due to alot of her customers pay her with additional tips hence ML take it as norm liao so unwilling to accept anything lower than that. Many customers out there spoil the market.
Yeah man, gone are the days where 50 or sometimes even lesser you get to enjoy their whole body + a HJ. Total damage still below 100..but now, it's just way too astrocious!
Old 15-03-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

Bro
You should post the shop and ML to warn our fellow Bros here
Old 15-03-2019, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

If she takes the money some would say she's greedy. So either way it's bad lol
Old 15-03-2019, 08:32 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow, she got character.
post openly such rubbish joint lah

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-03-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Oh the current hot place at bq ... which ml bro? Usualy i look for e** gfe not bad n gq price is reasonalble
Old 15-03-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 863 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Probably she's thinking in her mind: $10? u treat me as a begger ah?

That's why she rejects your tip ba..
Old 15-03-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

I normally tip $5 or $6 depending on the small notes that I have, if no GQ extra, it's acceptable. That's like 10% vs the entry charge, not small amount.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1