The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp
Re: anyone tried MP at Jln Mas Puteh? Curtain type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
I have discovered where Hxxxy is working now. Can PM me for more information.
is she working at BMC blk 161 or some block there? saw a TikTok about Haqppy
Old 15-04-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
is she working at BMC blk 161 or some block there? saw a TikTok about Haqppy
Yes, block 163.
Old 17-04-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
joey81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried CC at KY, but was shocked when she quoted 1B3R for HJ and 2B3R with roaming. When I rejected, she brought the price down to 1B3R, then 1B2R. I still rejected and she asked why I’m not willing to pay more. I told her frankly I didn’t want to spoil market and she gave some excuse saying if she accept too low her colleagues will complain. she knew I visited Jennie previously and I told her I paid 1B for HJ with roaming.
Yes she sounds and looks young, is slim and looks well endowed too, but quite a turn off when she tried to treat me like an idiot. Can’t imagine paying almost $200 for average massage and HJ + roaming.
Old 17-04-2024, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey81 View Post
Just tried CC at KY, but was shocked when she quoted 1B3R for HJ and 2B3R with roaming. When I rejected, she brought the price down to 1B3R, then 1B2R. I still rejected and she asked why I’m not willing to pay more. I told her frankly I didn’t want to spoil market and she gave some excuse saying if she accept too low her colleagues will complain. she knew I visited Jennie previously and I told her I paid 1B for HJ with roaming.
Yes she sounds and looks young, is slim and looks well endowed too, but quite a turn off when she tried to treat me like an idiot. Can’t imagine paying almost $200 for average massage and HJ + roaming.
Kudos to you bro to stand firm on your ground and not giving in to these rubbish demands.
Old 18-04-2024, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 4
Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!

Tried V* *i , from this joint.

Ice cold princess at the start but surprisingly high GFE once you get to know her more. May seem quite dao and restrictive at the beginning by heavenly experience once you know her well.

Fair skin is a huge bonus. Smooth and supple puppies
( . ) . ) beautifully shaped with a tinge of pink. Shy and demure nature.

MUST Try, but may take awhile plus some chemistry to enter her exclusive membership.

Those interested can PM for tips and share experience

Managed to unlock J from a nearby vicinity as well exploded all the time thick yogurt in her mouth.
Old 18-04-2024, 08:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner952 View Post
Tried V* *i , from this joint.

Ice cold princess at the start but surprisingly high GFE once you get to know her more. May seem quite dao and restrictive at the beginning by heavenly experience once you know her well.

Fair skin is a huge bonus. Smooth and supple puppies
( . ) . ) beautifully shaped with a tinge of pink. Shy and demure nature.

MUST Try, but may take awhile plus some chemistry to enter her exclusive membership.

Those interested can PM for tips and share experience

Managed to unlock J from a nearby vicinity as well exploded all the time thick yogurt in her mouth.
you cim her?
Old 18-04-2024, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wahhh respect brother, stay firm. I prefer the first batch of KY girls, altho some still there. Fav of Ke*ly and ha*py edi left to bmc
Old 18-04-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
zavili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Wah. Her service reduced but knife still so sharp. Last time her bj with roam was $120.
Old 18-04-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
you cim her?
Base on his narrative, yes ..
Old 18-04-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Base on his narrative, yes ..

But I think he talking about another shop that is near to KY. Never visited there before
Old 18-04-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLodge View Post
But I think he talking about another shop that is near to KY. Never visited there before
Yeah, u are rite bro ..
Old 18-04-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLodge View Post
you mean liren ?
Old 18-04-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 4
Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!

Dropping by the area sometime this week. Haven’t set my mind on which to try. Any FR request ?
Old 18-04-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
She spent good 3 months in China and now come back to milk us again.
In the pervious shop also she chop customers and so many jokers also pay.
$130 for HJ.
This ML must blacklist.
Old 18-04-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
zavili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
She spent good 3 months in China and now come back to milk us again.
In the pervious shop also she chop customers and so many jokers also pay.
$130 for HJ.
This ML must blacklist.
The bad thing is her services reduced liao. If her services provided is still the same, maybe small head take over big head, will pay but now only hj? And $130? Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1