The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 18-11-2016, 06:36 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5968 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenova View Post
FJ is 700.000 or 900.000 depending on the quality of the girls you choose (rates given by the counter)
Could you define "quality"?
Old 18-11-2016, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Try this bro :

http://tryimg.com/

( Click to show/hide )
You do not have the habit to trim down the size of your image (your usual photos posted previously were extremely big size),hence at times you may face hiccups during uploading when internet (using wifi) isnt stable.

Its can also be their server is temporary down too.

Thats my guess.

The link i pass you above,it allows 10 mb upload and not many users using it. Restart your browser if there is an issue.

Good luck and use it wisely.

Cheers!
thanks Bro

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 18-11-2016, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
But, she did something stupid on day 2 morning and the made me reduced her tip to 100k.
Care to elaborate more what happen on day 2 morning that makes you reduce 100k. Thanks for sharing
Old 18-11-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Could you define "quality"?
He don't define the quality (hence, gold or silver category) of the girls, Octopus does.

He only get to choose

1. Massage, or
2. Fuck job

If 2, then

1. Choose Gold category, or
2. Choose Silver category

Then proceed to room. The massage option comes with a few hand job. Not sure if it's the same now.
Old 18-11-2016, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless00 View Post
Suffered similar fate as bro fde83. Booked a syt from Hawaii for 1.2m but she's only interested to watch TV. Cannot kiss or hug. When I tried to do the deed, she just lay there like a dead fish. Simply not interested at all.
Sounds to me like she's been spoilt by others.

You remind me of an old friend who used to join me in quite a number of my Batam trips. He is able to accept girls who cannot even allow him to touch her breast. My friend can even RTF her a few times when he is not joining me in my trips.

I believe this may be due to chemistry.

Quote:
I think I've been generous enough with info on the joints that I've booked good girls from. Twice, ssyts from Hawaii KTV. Once, young Chinese speaking milf from SK, once ssyt-100%gfe from Kupu2 (1.2juta though). And these are all my actual bookings. Only one I don't report is the recent 800k ssyt that I booked recently though. Anyway, she's probably going to be unbookable soon. I don't report on my friends booking cos I don't know the real scoop of the in room Svc.
I read some of the older Batam thread written a long long time ago before i was even here,a honorable bro of this forum had some very good time with a handful girls in Batam. Now,that caught the attention of some bros and ask him for contact and so on,and after they tried the girls,they start complaining that the girls this and that and then,a flame war starts.

This is becos a bro here who is good hearted enough to share but made a mistake to recommend and in the end,he left probably disappointed with the community. I learned that lesson from reading that incident. Today i can share...i can suggest...but i will try my best not to recommend.

One man's meat,can always be another man's poison. Especially friends who dont share similar frequency.

Quote:
Thing is, the girl is considered booked already and even though she did not go to the hotel until few hours later, you still have to consider that few hours as opportunity cost to the joint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless00 View Post
After I asked her to go back, fde83 bro tried to get a partial refund for me. The papi refused, saying that I had pre-booked her since last night even though I only took her for an hour. So that cannot be considered ST. Just my luck then. I consider this as school fees to be wiser in future.
Hmm....so, base on the conversation,she was pre-booked the night before. No wonder there's no refund. I learned something from your FR here and i am going to source for an alternate answer or a 2nd and 3rd opinion.

Thank you for sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 18-11-2016, 09:32 AM
Samster

fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmm....so, base on the conversation,she was pre-booked the night before. No wonder there's no refund.
Bro nono, this has nothing to do with it being pre-book the night before. I done this before at berry, happy, bunga even a Morena joint, me being not a regular at Hawaii, bencong and the baby elephant Mami thinks it's ok to take advantage of me. I bet whoever is a regular/supporters of Hawaii have no problem with this but then again I have no issues if I have the same problem at the 3 joints that I mention cos im a supporter of them. Lol

I forgot to mention, I pre-book too the famous Eren the night before at Sri Kandi, and I was charge 300k st.
Old 18-11-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Bro fde83

May I know what time was Eren picked up the following day, and what time was the Hawaii girl picked up?

Maybe you're right in that they denied you the partial refund as you're not a regular customer of the joint. While we will never know the truth here, it's an undeniable fact that when it comes to doing business, bring a regular customer does help in getting your way through. I would even go as far as saying that, in this case, having a driver might even help too. It happened to me when I was a new face in Batam and I had to throw a girl back to Gold Bird.

Folks, it's Friday!!!
Old 18-11-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
i start 2 dance 2 the music...

I've a penis,she has a pussy

Urggg! Penis-in-Pussy...

I loop play the song until my girl also knw hw 2 sing nw..lol
I like that music video too.

Nice real life photos, by the way.

Watch out for mine...and coming soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
thanks Bro
Facing the same issue too? Its always good to have plan B (even a plan C),which I often has be it being in batam or in real life,hehehe... kiasu ma.

Glad to have helped you while I was on my way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
I forgot to mention, I pre-book too the famous Eren the night before at Sri Kandi, and I was charge 300k st.
Thank you for clarifying. I have never have had a case where I advance book a girl and then asked for a refund later before becos those whom I have advance booked were the girls I truly wanted and already knew of their service quality and characteristic. Plus I usually take those girls that shows some interest in me. Everyone's criteria is different and play the game differently.

So I guess it only happens in Hawaii for now becos I thought it might be a hidden rule that I didn't know of. Thanks again,i now know better (and more).

Quote:
...in this case, having a driver might even help too. It happened to me when I was a new face in Batam and I had to throw a girl back to Gold Bird.
I have had twice where I reject the girls from booking joint after taking them due to some issues, both times the OKT came to my room for the exchange/refund,hehehe...and in the middle of the night,say about 1am Batam time.

Quote:
Folks, it's Friday!!!
Batam is at its busiest,the Batam thread will be at its quietest.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 18-11-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5968 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He don't define the quality (hence, gold or silver category) of the girls, Octopus does.
I know.
I did not mean to ask what he thinks quality is, but to ask if he understood and could express how the Octopus managers classify the girls in the two price tiers.

I aimed at being very short with few sharp words. Since you opened the discussion, now I feel free to elaborate and be lengthy.

So, the word "quality" was used by the poster but is not used by Octopus managers. They simple group the girls in two price tiers. But based on what? I really don't know. Their concept of beauty? Color of the skin? Ability to speak other than Bahasa Indonesia? Ability to sing? Ability to play the red rope game?

I would not use the word "quality" for girls, but since he did, I wanted to be provocative and asked him straight. Clear now?
Old 18-11-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
May I know what time was Eren picked up the following day, and what time was the Hawaii girl picked up
Bro tomcat007, Hawaii was pick up around 1.40pm, Eren was picked up at 2pm. Whoever happens to go Hawaii and met that bencong and baby elephant Mami, best is to avoid them. Once u choose to walk out, bencong will give u chibai face.

So bro tomcat007, what happen on the 2nd day morning that makes you tip the bunga gal less 100k. Thanks for answering.
Old 18-11-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
So bro tomcat007, what happen on the 2nd day morning that makes you tip the bunga gal less 100k. Thanks for answering.
It's a misunderstanding and it's alright now between us. It's less 200k by the way. Initial planned to tip her 300k, end up reduced to 100k. I prefer not to go into the details.
Old 18-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKee View Post
Peace resumed at Batam, so is bar and fun. Got to learn more about cause of disruption a few days back.
Nothing happend, so should be safe but stay alert.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-11-2016, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Some of the major holiday i am constantly watching out on while planning my trip to Batam :

1. CNY 2017 - its one of the key reason why i am in Batam for.

2. Ramadan month and Hari Raya Puasa (below link is my collected info on Ramadan)

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.p...postcount=2228

3. 1st of May's Labour Day - usually there will be demonstration/rally outside or around Batam Center area.

4. 17th August's Indonesia's Independence Day - usually there will also be demonstration/rally outside or around Batam Center area.

5. Indonesia Election Day ,National and Religious event.

While constantly keeping a look out on Indonesia public holiday,i am also looking out at Sillypore and Malaysia public holiday too. I can never be too prepared and being well prepare do not equates to zero hiccups in my trips.

Just sharing.

(next year around this time,i may have to look back at what i post here today)
if u gng during NYD & X'mas,also need 2 watch out for massive crowd,hotel almost all fully book by the public holiday eves, anyway u survive CNY b4,x'mas & NYD wld be counted as easy 4 u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Will have to await for bro BFOMF5 update on the demo.
Hope he's alrite & not caught btw the demo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
still awaiting the TBC.
His 2 part FR,just let me help him put it altogether -

Pt 1 : https://sbfsg.net/showpost.p...postcount=4281

Pt 2 : https://sbfsg.net/showpost.p...postcount=4354

see,easy 2 read nw,tio bo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulgath View Post
Hv u tried working around it? Like u always did...
i believe he will, lookin @ his pattern.
Old 18-11-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

Maybe I should try play the batam newbie and see if I can get extra discount...
Old 18-11-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourslovingly View Post
want try 4 hand massage. Any body know where can try 4 hand massage in batam?
Bro,4 hand massage quite popular amg btm spa massage shp.

To name u a few,Majestic Spa,Isabella Massage House,if i dn't r'ber Go! Massage also got. Last time 6 star massage got but they close dwn liao.

I tink u walk 2 any major massage spa surround nagoya shpping mall ask ard,most likely will hv. There got at least half dozen massage spa shp tere.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1