The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2020, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 11
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all
Hotels and KTV

Does anyone have insider info on the exact date we can check-in to hotels and KTVs?

Every news site mentions that hotels can send in their application to the concerned government entities for permission to reopen. That's all. No date no nothing

As for KTVs, totally no info.
Old 10-07-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hotels and KTV

As for now, there are 5 hotels available for check-in for singaporean staycation.

lyf funan
w sentosa cove
crockfords tower
sofitel singapore sentosa resort & spa
one15 marina club

they are on the pricy side but if you urgently needed the staycation for whatever purpose, you can check those hotel out.

Last edited by HarumaJitsu; 10-07-2020 at 05:22 PM.
Old 10-07-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 11
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post
As for now, there are 5 hotels available for check-in for singaporean staycation.

lyf funan
w sentosa cove
crockfords tower
one15 marina club

there are on the pricy side but if you urgently needed the staycation for whatever purpose, you can check those hotel out.
Thank you so much!
Old 10-07-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphapunk2 View Post
Thank you so much!
Your welcome.

Some of the KTV is open... Just that you need to be regular of the place than they allow you to enter. There is a lot of places that sell alcohol after 10:30pm too. Try to source around, i believed you will be able to find some place too!
Old 10-07-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post

lyf funan
w sentosa cove
crockfords tower
one15 marina club

they are on the pricy side but if you urgently needed the staycation for whatever purpose, you can check those hotel out.
Thanks for sharing! Better be a good bonk at such prices
Old 10-07-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphapunk2 View Post
Does anyone have insider info on the exact date we can check-in to hotels and KTVs?

Every news site mentions that hotels can send in their application to the concerned government entities for permission to reopen. That's all. No date no nothing

As for KTVs, totally no info.
Don't expect the KTV industry to survive. Businsss travel is almost totally dead for the foreseeable future; KTVs primarily rely on corporate patrons who go and party there on corporate expenses more so than your average chiongsters. You can't import new girls to work in the KTVs to replace those whose tour of duty here ended or chose to go back home earlier. Economic depression (worse than recession) is coming and that will hit a lot of paychecks and jobs will be lost.

All in all, demand side kana whack, supply side kana whack. Combine this with the ridiculous levels of safety and health measures that will have to be implemented just to open KTVs again... it won't be worth the money and it won't sustain beyond the initial surge of "revenge partying". Even bars that are open now on a restaurant license are seeing their revenue lines crash to near zero after the first week of Phase 2 ended. It'll be even worse for KTVs.

RIP to KTVs. Then again, considering the carrot-chopping price points for them before the pandemic, they'll be no big loss.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 11-07-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Don't expect the KTV industry to survive. Businsss travel is almost totally dead for the foreseeable future; KTVs primarily rely on corporate patrons who go and party there on corporate expenses more so than your average chiongsters. You can't import new girls to work in the KTVs to replace those whose tour of duty here ended or chose to go back home earlier. Economic depression (worse than recession) is coming and that will hit a lot of paychecks and jobs will be lost.

All in all, demand side kana whack, supply side kana whack. Combine this with the ridiculous levels of safety and health measures that will have to be implemented just to open KTVs again... it won't be worth the money and it won't sustain beyond the initial surge of "revenge partying". Even bars that are open now on a restaurant license are seeing their revenue lines crash to near zero after the first week of Phase 2 ended. It'll be even worse for KTVs.

RIP to KTVs. Then again, considering the carrot-chopping price points for them before the pandemic, they'll be no big loss.

Bro, allow me to run my imagination wild. could there be a possibility the KTV gems flow into MP market ? perhaps with some premium ?
That might trigger a refresh to market rate, with pros and cons.
Old 11-07-2020, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
Fun4NewBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some KTV ladies are going for FL trying to survive. But still not easy to find place to do their business since no budget hotel
Old 11-07-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 17
angus young deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun4NewBird View Post
Some KTV ladies are going for FL trying to survive. But still not easy to find place to do their business since no budget hotel
Budgets should open soon. Im guessing some of the better ones by next weekend
Old 12-07-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
Fun4NewBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by angus young View Post
Budgets should open soon. Im guessing some of the better ones by next weekend
syiok got a few contact of Viet looks nice in photo but quoted at 200/1 shot wonder is std rate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1