The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 14-10-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjaminleeck View Post
Hi bro can share contact?
FYI JSP all SPAs forced to get closed within this month according to MCST there. getting less playground
Old 19-10-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Wish to update some info at JSP,some landlord are not willing to rent to those joints as they have received notice from SPF giving them 1 month time to settle with their tenant.But some landlord are still continuing to rent to them,some joints have also move to other unit in the same building.So is not all dawn n dust in JSP.The main reason why this is happening is because of 1st floor back lane,some of the girls are giving half balls and harressing customer.Last week one of the girls even quarrel with customer and end up police came.The back lane is like petain road now tense causing a lot of attention to the management and AV.I will post my future update here as my previous thread had be deleted .
Old 19-10-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
diao1166 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
Wish to update some info at JSP,some landlord are not willing to rent to those joints as they have received notice from SPF giving them 1 month time to settle with their tenant.But some landlord are still continuing to rent to them,some joints have also move to other unit in the same building.So is not all dawn n dust in JSP.The main reason why this is happening is because of 1st floor back lane,some of the girls are giving half balls and harressing customer.Last week one of the girls even quarrel with customer and end up police came.The back lane is like petain road now tense causing a lot of attention to the management and AV.I will post my future update here as my previous thread had be deleted .
thanks bro and u are right, yesterday visit Linda talk about this issue with her,she also mentioned all because of first floor girls.many complain, and they also be informed by mcst but not confirm yet
Old 19-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wish to update some info at JSP,some landlord are not willing to rent to those joints as they have received notice from SPF giving them 1 month time to settle with their tenant.But some landlord are still continuing to rent to them,some joints have also move to other unit in the same building.So is not all dawn n dust in JSP.
This is what I was told too.

Quote:
The main reason why this is happening is because of 1st floor back lane,some of the girls are giving half balls and harressing customer.Last week one of the girls even quarrel with customer and end up police came.The back lane is like petain road now tense causing a lot of attention to the management and AV.I will post my future update here as my previous thread had be deleted .
These are the bitches that destroyed Adelphi and FC. Hope JSP stayed alive.
As per my earlier write up about them in the other JSP locked up thread too.
When Customer refuse to take they can scold and insult the Customer. Really out to find trouble.

Anyway thanks for sharing bro.
Old 19-10-2016, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
This is what I was told too.

These are the bitches that destroyed Adelphi and FC. Hope JSP stayed alive.
As per my earlier write up about them in the other JSP locked up thread too.
When Customer refuse to take they can scold and insult the Customer. Really out to find trouble.

Anyway thanks for sharing bro.
You are right is those from FC and Adelphi bitch who are causeing the problem coz before they came everything was ok.Will update you guys if I had any latest news.
Old 19-10-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

too many fj svc, they had to shift out.
Old 21-10-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
AV raids @ Orchard + Sin Min in progress....JSP playground disappearing very soon.

Where is the SAFE playground now ???.....☹☹☹
Old 21-10-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 17
SammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
AV raids @ Orchard + Sin Min in progress....JSP playground disappearing very soon.

Along upper Thomson? Sibeh heng I was there but din step in....
Old 21-10-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Lucky YOU 🤗🤗🤗

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammieFan View Post
Old 21-10-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Spas inside saf n police club , very clean and safe
Old 21-10-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammieFan View Post
Thk bro for update ,many ppl still write
Fr with juicy cunt fuckjob.
Send ctc out to 007
Old 21-10-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
Spas inside saf n police club , very clean and safe
Either that or go CLEAN + GREEN MASSAGE -

AV un-interested in CLEAN MPs 😉
Old 22-10-2016, 01:57 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:

Playground would be online. those Peninsula Excelsior, Golden xxx, are gone. next Parklane would be gone soon.
Old 22-10-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute
Pardon me...what u meant playground is online....PCC @ home ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Playground would be online. those Peninsula Excelsior, Golden xxx, are gone. next Parklane would be gone soon.
Old 29-10-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Newbro111 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Was at jsp one early afternoon few weeks back, tried viet ML@level 1. Attitude ok. Still thinking of exploring other ML there, but maybe no chance liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1