The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio food stall helper

Opal Cres coffeeshop ... happened to be there at lunchtime this week. The kopi kia PRC lady quite young for the job and relatively busty for her build. But her dressing in t-shirt, cannot fully enjoy the view. Come to think of it, the milf selling drinks at the counter quite hot too, wearing loose exercise top and reveal sports bra.
Old 10-06-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
You mean this Melody Low, Bro Guywhoparty?

( Click to show/hide )

Bro zl1983:

What time you camping? I bring my kachang along and camp with you!
Quote:
Yes, I can imagine Bro Guywhoparty. Lucky you!

( Click to show/hide )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guywhoparty View Post
Ya lucky day indeed haha, can see the tits quite big in the spag top lol
i stay v far away fr her wor.. lolx
Old 10-06-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Guywhoparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nvm, just camp at punggol over the weekends bro
Old 14-06-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Brobojio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Blk 22 Sin Ming Road the middle coffeeshop the lady preparing drinks PRC MILF slim and chio.
Old 15-06-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Takezo Ramen Northpoint City North wing level 2.. the malaysian lady manager got he ying ying looks and very friendly..
Old 15-06-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Santaizi88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Opal Cres coffeeshop ... happened to be there at lunchtime this week. The kopi kia PRC lady quite young for the job and relatively busty for her build. But her dressing in t-shirt, cannot fully enjoy the view. Come to think of it, the milf selling drinks at the counter quite hot too, wearing loose exercise top and reveal sports bra.
The busy PRC with attutide problem,?
Old 15-06-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
amaniman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobojio View Post
Blk 22 Sin Ming Road the middle coffeeshop the lady preparing drinks PRC MILF slim and chio.
Used to go there for lunch, never really observe. Must open eyes big big now
Old 16-06-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Spotted a few chio bu SYT helpers in my daily lunches as a grabcar driver.

- 409 Teck Ghee Square spotted one chio bu SYT in hot pants carrying sugar cane drinks to one table but don't know she from which stall as I was eating.. shall go beo again soon when got customers going there to see which stall she's from

- Yishun 417 Kim San Leng spotted 1 chio bu SYT manning the western food stall the other day and one MILF which I'm guessing is Malaysian who took my order at the tze char stall. The MILF definitely got at least C cup when she bend over at my seat and ask me what I want...

- Unity Centre kopitiam western got one malaysian syt that i order from during lunch. sound very sweet and looks is definite 8/10 above.
steady bro. u are da man. too bad all these places very far from my home

moi stay Kovan. like neber notice any recommendations
Old 16-06-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

FEP level 5. the stall that sells fish soup and curry rice. the lady boss quite sedap, early 30s young milf looks. looks like those professional OL who quits her job to go into F&B
Old 16-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Chio food stall helper

9008 Tampines Street 93, Singapore 528843 seafood stall, got one aunty always wear tank-top and hot-pants. Tank-tops so tight till the boobs seems like crying for help. Not really a looker but body, thumbs up. Seems in the 40s, at most early 50s.

Sometimes go there lim kopi around afternoon time and enjoy the view. One time she noticed that I was staring at her, thought siao liao but actually, from then on start to so called tease by always bending down, making sure in my line of sight(awesome view) and once in a while will jiggle her boobs when preparing the ingredients.
Old 16-06-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Swollew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
9008 Tampines Street 93, Singapore 528843 seafood stall, got one aunty always wear tank-top and hot-pants. Tank-tops so tight till the boobs seems like crying for help. Not really a looker but body, thumbs up. Seems in the 40s, at most early 50s.

Sometimes go there lim kopi around afternoon time and enjoy the view. One time she noticed that I was staring at her, thought siao liao but actually, from then on start to so called tease by always bending down, making sure in my line of sight(awesome view) and once in a while will jiggle her boobs when preparing the ingredients.
Good share bro, seems like she is the fun type
Old 17-06-2019, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Great share bros
Old 20-06-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
DingyDingDong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDingyDingDong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Takezo Ramen Northpoint City North wing level 2.. the malaysian lady manager got he ying ying looks and very friendly..
Tiny tiny girl right. Eaten there few years back when she was still a waitress
Old 24-06-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Milf with slight tummy selling duck rice at lor ah soo 2nd sty fc.
Old 29-06-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro hamsupter and Bro bigloser0:
Look what my friend sent me?

( Click to show/hide )

Apparently he went there again (and again and again!)

Maybe she give him GOLD MEMBERSHIP card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanFaYu View Post
Sure long queue nowadays. SBF member got special discount?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Your friend maage to charm her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsupter View Post
Wow. Absolute beauty! PRC or local??

I must visit one day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wow.. looks sibei naise.. for her.. i dun mind eating everyday..
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaneCola View Post
Nice share bro. Will drop by look see look see
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
she is real beauty!!!
the queue for her contact number must be long now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Did you join in the queue? Hehe.
Sorry all brothers. Seems like she's no longer selling or maybe my friend bao her ask her stay at home become tai tai while he goes out to work.

Am staring at a closed stall right now.

Or maybe this is not my lucky day?
Will try to call my friend later to get more updates.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1