The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
tks4sharing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdarx3 View Post
I second his proposal above.

Bro WB deserved an award and Order of Freedom Medal.
Fully agreed, bro WB really deserves the award!
Old 16-06-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by championsleague View Post
Bro WB

Truly auspicious day. What was written below seems like a summary of your thread.

I still think best to read your thread in total once. Then one can learn more and pracrtise more.

Thanks for nice thread.
Bro, tks,

Every day is an auspicious day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by championsleague View Post
Bro WB

Let me add Warbird to the prestigious list. Think you deserved it.

What a great forum below.

A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

Cheers.
Bro, you have made my day!

Most men AND women don't realize the following:

Unlike men who are largely attracted to a woman's looks and physique, women are predominantly attracted to a man's MASCULINE CHARACTER and BEHAVIOR TRAITS. The common denominator is his SELF/EMOTIONAL MASTERY.

Women may believe consciously that they want certain attributes in a man, largely due to social and cultural conditioning. They are confused and frustrated when they are attracted to, and often fall in love with, a completely different type of man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsHeadline View Post
Confirm bro Warbird deserved to be in the prestigious list.

Such a great forum here.

Have a nice day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisen View Post
Learn more, practise more. Sounds good.

Thanks bro WB for this great thread.

Cheers.
Bros, tks.

Quote:
Bro WB

What a beautiful Sunday and hope you happy with hugging your LPs.

Life is very funny and nice of you to share with us som many important tips.

Yea, jealous is a killer and can really kill many r/s.

Hope to cont reading and improve.

Thanks.
Quote:
I second his proposal above.

Bro WB deserved an award and Order of Freedom Medal.
Bro, tks.

I'm merely trying to share what I know about girls/women. I don't need any award or medal.

Quote:
Wow piang, still have wechat group - Badass Gentlemen!

Wonderful Bro WB for sharing.

I hope to learn more.

Thanks.
Bro, I have had this chat grp for over four yrs. There are 69 bros in the grp. They are often kaki in my outings and I hv met all of them IN PERSON.

Most of them have not changed their beliefs n behaviour towards women. It's very sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiterSky View Post
Thanks bro WB too for sharing very good tips.

Have a nice weekend.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelrous View Post
Badass Gentlemen - very good name!

Thanks bro WB for this great thread, hoping to learn more.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tks4sharing View Post
Fully agreed, bro WB really deserves the award!
Bros, thanks.

Have a great night to all!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 17-06-2019 at 12:11 AM.
Old 22-06-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
eauclaire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning to Bro WB

I was stunted when Trump won. All the polls pointed to a Hilary victory.

Next year re-election it seems that the polls again showed Democrats will win. I am unsure if can believe the polls.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
B
Good morning!

We must learn to embrace n love change and uncertainty.

Less than two months ago, most people in the world thought that Hillary Clinton was a shoo-in to be the next president of the United States.

I was ridiculed when I told many friends n kaki that Trump was my man n he would be the next great president haha. I paid usd 184 for the official certified autographed edition of The Art of the Deal.

Six months ago, I didn't know the existence of my TW gal and my two current LPs.

I'm looking forward to the new year w/ excitement, confidence, joy and gratitude.

I don't know if my yr 97 LP KT, a tall, strong SYT w/ big firm ass n big natural boobs, will bear me a strong, smart n masculine son or not. But I accept whatever happens w/ gratitude. It's predestined. There is always a younger, prettier n healthier SYT around the corner.

Happy and Prosperous New Year to all bros!!

Bro WB
Old 22-06-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
eauclaire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Thank you so much.

I was searching Alan Curie and was amazing what I read about him.

We have to love rejections because it shows women is irrational. Women will not say yes without knowing what the deal about. The woman may be interested but will need to find out about you from gossipers etc.

Hope to read more and learn more.

Cheers.

Quote:

Tks so much for ur post.

Please tell us the specific strategy you used. How many girls did u approach? Under what circumstances? The exact words you said to them.

The most crucial determinant of your success w/ women is your mindset n mental frame, as manifested by your demeanor, eye contact, facial expressions, body language n voice tonality...it's not what you say but how you say it. Actually, if you're good at projecting your dominance, high status and value as a MAN, you don't need to say a word. Girls will flock to u.

I hv posted the following msg by a guru before:

"Women are masters at observing your body language, tonality of voice, facial expression and way of conveying your message...This is also called sub-communication.
This is the reason why it’s often said that a woman can detect what the man is all about within the very first few minutes of the conversation...They are very effective at picking up your body language cues.
And here is the kicker-
“A woman’s level of attraction towards you is directly proportional to the value you are sub-communicating.”
The level of value you are sub-communicating is directly proportional to how comfortable you are in your own skin.
This is why developing mastery with body language and sub- communication is extremely vital for success with women.
If you want to make a woman feel strong attraction towards you then you must learn to inculcate all the physical signals which women are hard wired to respond to naturally.
The female mind is biologically programmed to seek guys who demonstrate higher value than them.
Once you learn how to project the right signals, you will be able to spark attraction without even having to say anything."

So you got rejected by ALL the gals? Great! You will need a lot of practice. Practice your posture n body language in front of a mirror. Go out and approach 20-50 gals everyday. You can start w/ gals who are not attractive to you. As you get better n better, approach only gals who are attractive to you. Do it everyday for 60 days. Pls share your experiences here. BTW, approach the gals only when it's physically safe to do so and be polite. Don't try to pick up the young mistress of a Yakuza boss or a Mexican drug lord. Don't forget to practice your voice...

BTW, I still need more practice and a lot more improvement in my emotional mastery. That is terrific news because I hv a lot of room for improvement. Recent criticisms from my 19 yo LP make me realize my shortcomings. I admire her blunt candor and sharp discernment. I'll describe what happened in another post. Our intimacy and pair bonding hv been greatly strengthened as a result. She also said something abt the great leader Donald J. Trump. I also agreed w/ her 100%.

One more thing to remember, ur response after her rejection will be decisive. If you remain as cool as cucumber, totally detached n non reactive, you hv kept your POWER. You hv demonstrated to her that you're the MAN, different from all the 'little boys' she has met before.

Read Mode One by Alan Roger Currie first to get you started. I hv many other books to recommend.

I love rejections!!

I hv written that initial rejection is great because it makes getting the pussy more challenging n more fun. Many younger, richer and very handsome men pursuing her? Competition is terrific l! It gives meaning to success. I was rejected many times in the last 8 years. But almost all of them said yes, after a few days to a few years.

I didn't get the pussies on a handful of cases. Mostly because I didn't like the gals on subsequent meetings and, in several occasions, I later found out that some of my bros met them first and were still interested in them. That is my brotherhood code.

My old lao po HW took 8 1/2 months to say yes. BTW, my legal wife in Gotham City is TW and she looked away n won't talk to me when I first approached her!!

I'll write abt the evolutionary basis of why men hv approach anxiety, whereas girls hv 'first sex anxiety' w/ a new man.

Bro WB
Old 22-06-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
coldga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fully agreed, this Alan Curie is so amazing.

Thanks bro WB for this great thread, want to learn from you bro.

Have a nice weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eauclaire View Post
Bro WB

Thank you so much.

We have to love rejections because it shows women is irrational. Women will not say yes without knowing what the deal about. The woman may be interested but will need to find out about you from gossipers etc.

Cheers.
Old 22-06-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
Shanofagun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread from bro WB, thanks for sharing!
Old 23-06-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
b6mt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah, pretty much stunted too.

Thanks bro WB for an amazing thread.

Cheers.

Quote:
Good morning to Bro WB

Next year re-election it seems that the polls again showed Democrats will win. I am unsure if can believe the polls.

Thanks.
Old 23-06-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
sexyhealth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happen to come across this wonderful thread, just reading the front part and already wow piang so very good! Thanks bro WB

Have an enjoyable Sunday!
Old 23-06-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
titleistball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This bro has excellent power and control.

Nice and re-post here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAconnection View Post

A man should hv a strong mental frame n draw his women into his reality. They live in his world, he doesn't live in theirs. Otherwise, the RS will fail, eventually.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Yes! Strong mental frame that draw his women into his reality.
Two days ago friend invited me to join happening joint in JB Texas Pub.
Ground floor was packed with men and girls. Each of them hugs their prize.

We have to walk up the second level. On the way up the stairs I noticed a Chinese young handsome man was very proud of her girl that sat on his lap. I walked passes her and give her a smile and eye contact a little of 6 seconds telepathy to her.

When we settle down at level two not very long girls start to swam in two friends took 3 girls and one of them and me were not interested with all the girls. We drank and we TCSS.

Drank without snack is incomplete. I went down stair to get snack still see the girl sat on the man lap like a doll. Eye contact with her again and when I got my snack on the way back eye contact again.

Was drinking and TCSS for a while and the prize girl that I make eye contact came up to me and ask me to sit her. I laid my T&G with her
she disagree because she say that she don't do check out.

I declined her sitting and enjoy my TCSS.

Among the all the girls in the Pub this girl was the prize of every man in the pub but she is looking for man with strong mental frame to engage her. But she was disappointed that I did not engage her due to T & C

Although I did not engage her but I am satisfied that go away with disappointment.
Old 23-06-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Bro WB

Thank you for sharing many forums.

Really good point not to be unattractive within 2 sec.

Nice and hope to learn more.

Cheers.

Quote:
I just received an email from Eddie Corbano, relationship guru and breakup coach:

How I became unattractive in 2 secs

Is it possible to become instantly unattractive to someone by saying just this one sentence?

Oh yeah, it is.

If your wife/girlfriend is like any other woman in the world and wants a "real man" who takes care of her and treats her like a woman, then NEVER say this sentence.

Same thing happens when you say it to your husband/boyfriend.

My problem was that I was completely unaware of the issue when I said it back then.

Maybe it felt wrong saying it, maybe I noticed that she didn't like it ... but I had no clue.

How naive I was.

Neediness is one of the biggest killers of relationships.

How do we become needy?

Neediness is grounded in insecurity about yourself ... it's a severe lack of confidence.

It's when you think that your partner is way out of your league.

And that was exactly what I thought back then:

How can somebody so stunningly beautiful be with ME?

I said to her (and I quiver while I write this):

"If I'd ever lose you, I would die."

This is one of the worst things that you can say to your partner.

Because it signalizes:

I am insecure, needy, week, I can't take charge of the relationship, I am inferior.

Today, I would NEVER say something like this.

For one thing, because I know its impact. But more importantly, because it's simply NOT true.

I wouldn't die.

I would get over her, and I'd be happy again.

And this knowledge is such an effective weapon.

It's a bulletproof heart ... a heart that can't be broken.

How did I get there?

Glad you asked.

I got there by resolving my insecurity issues but taking an in-depth look into the "WHY" I put my life into her hands.

The "WHY" I couldn't get over her.

I did the "Emotional DETOX".

And this is what you should do too because it's the best way to reconnect with yourself and eradicate this unattractive neediness once and for all.

Google Eddie Corbano n go from there.

Or you can just reprogram your subconscious mind to rid yourself of all negative emotions. How? Autosuggestion, self hypnosis and meditation...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 23-06-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Bro WB,

I fully agreed with you that fearful of losing a gal will result be insecure and thus not manly.

We should be badass and not afraid to lose gal as the next replacement is just on standby.

Please keep up with good work.

Hope you have a great weekend soon.

Quote:
Good morning to all bros and samsters!

A big thank you to those who have posted here.

I wish I could give rep points to all of you. But I could only do so once every 24 hours.

I hv some thoughts on the article by relationship guru and breakup coach Eddie Corbano.

I agree w/ him 100%.

You don't even need to verbalize it to your wife/GF/mistress. Merely harboring such thoughts or emotions, even briefly, would be enough to make you instantly repulsive to her. She could feel your negative thoughts and emotions from your eyes, facial micro-expressions, body language and voice tonality...

It's all about ur mindset. You must never be insecure, needy or jealous. Or believe that she has higher social n sexual value than you. And you must always keep your power in the rs. Be the one who cares less.

Never be fearful of losing her. Never. Because if you're fearful, you will lose her. Even if you don't lose her, both of u will be miserable.

Your comments will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 23-06-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
megagerian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes very good point.

Hoping to learn more from bro WB too.

Have a nice day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by titleistball View Post
Bro WB

Cheers.
Old 23-06-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Sevilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fully agreed too, do not fear losing a gal.

Thanks bro WB for sharing great topics.

Cheers.

Quote:
Bro WB,

I fully agreed with you that fearful of losing a gal will result be insecure and thus not manly.

We should be badass and not afraid to lose gal as the next replacement is just on standby.

Old 23-06-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
halut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very excellent control indeed!

Also thanks bro WB for this magnificent thread

Quote:

Nice and re-post here.
Old 27-06-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good morning to Bro WB

Thanks.
Bro, tks.

In life, we must always look at the BIG PICTURE n ask why not?

Yes, ask yourself why you can't be the richest person in the world? Richest both inside n outside.

Will Trump win reelection next Nov? It depends on the economy...I give him a 50% chance.

No human can forecast the future accurately and consistently.

Life is always full of changes and surprises.

In March 2016 my beloved LS went back for health reasons and my kawaii 18 yo mistress TT didn't return for schooling. I knew it would be very difficult for me to meet another 18 yo girl of their quality. It took me over two full yrs of intensive searching until I met TY.

And LS unexpectedly returned in June last year. In the meantime, TT had a nose job which ruined her super cuteness.

Quote:
Bro WB

Thank you so much.

Cheers.
Bro, you're right.

Be direct and honest about your intentions.

Learn to embrace initial rejections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanofagun View Post
Very good thread from bro WB, thanks for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldga View Post
Fully agreed, this Alan Curie is so amazing.

Thanks bro WB for this great thread, want to learn from you bro.

Have a nice weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b6mt View Post
Yeah, pretty much stunted too.

Thanks bro WB for an amazing thread.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyhealth View Post
Happen to come across this wonderful thread, just reading the front part and already wow piang so very good! Thanks bro WB

Have an enjoyable Sunday!
Bros, thanks.

Quote:

Nice and re-post here.
Tks, bro. He is good.

Quote:
Bro WB

Cheers.
Yes!

Because it signalizes:

I am insecure, needy, weak, I can't take charge of the relationship, I am inferior.

Equally bad: "If I ever lose you, I'll be very sad." Or "If I ever lose you, I'll never find a girl as pretty and as good as you."

Quote:
Bro WB,

Tks, bro.

You don't even need to verbalize it to your wife/GF/mistress. Merely harboring such thoughts or emotions, even briefly, would be enough to make you instantly repulsive to her. She could feel your negative thoughts and emotions from your eyes, facial micro-expressions, body language and voice tonality...

It's all about ur mindset. You must never be insecure, needy or jealous. Or believe that she has higher social n sexual value than you. And you must always keep your power in the rs. Be the one who cares less.

Never be fearful of losing her. Never. Because if you're fearful, you will lose her. Even if you don't lose her, both of u will be miserable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megagerian View Post
Yes very good point.

Hoping to learn more from bro WB too.

Have a nice day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevilla View Post
Fully agreed too, do not fear losing a gal.

Thanks bro WB for sharing great topics.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by halut View Post
Very excellent control indeed!

Also thanks bro WB for this magnificent thread
Bros, thanks!

Have a great day to all samsters!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1