The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Come on TS. Don't leave us all hanging!
Old 08-06-2019, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

This is an unbelievably exciting story!
Been checking in daily for more updates.
Keep it coming!
Old 09-06-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
kurou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is amazing, camping for more updates TS
Old 11-06-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Great writing TS! Cant wait to see more updates! Great job!
Old 11-06-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Sihaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a very nice story, hope TS will update soon!
Old 12-06-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
iammyself deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story bro!
Old 13-06-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 14-06-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 16-06-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 14
cryson is one of the Best!cryson is one of the Best!cryson is one of the Best!

Update plss broooo
Old 16-06-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

Hi guys, sorry for the wait. The past week has been really hectic here's the next part:
---------------
Whenever I have sex, I try my best to not cum that quickly in order to enjoy the ecstatic sensation just a little longer. As such, this is the first time things have gotten out of hand so rapidly.

There was simply no way for me to hold myself back. Her fingers were relentless, dead set on squeezing out my load as soon as possible. Sure enough, within a matter of seconds- I could feel my penis reaching its limit.

Trembling steadily on the spot, my hips went a little out of control as my penis started shooting my load. Gushing out of the tip of my penis was an insane load of cum I never thought I was capable of producing. Looking back, I would say it was at least 4 days' worth of cum.

The moment I started cumming, her eyebrows turned into a frown, much like her daughter's. With our hesitation, she swallowed my load like a seasoned veteran. I was mesmerized by her actions. There was no way a healthy man can resist her charm.

Her lips soon left my penis, with sticky drool still trailing from the tip. After such an insane load, there was no way my penis could remain erect. I could almost feel a hint of sadness in her eyes when she saw my flaccid penis-

-and our eyes met.

It was as if time just stopped all of a sudden. My eyes were staring straight into hers, and the dazed look on her face soon turned into one of horror and guilt.

She sat up straight, her right palm covering her mouth.

"Oh dear what have i done, oh no..." she cried out, visibly shaken by her own actions.

Now then, my dear friend. If you were me, what would you have said in this situation? Your future mother in law just sucked you off behind your GF's back- and it was obvious she was conscious of her own actions.

If you were to ask me, there was simply no way to end this gracefully. Believing that this was the best thing to say, I allowed the following words to slip out of my mouth.

"That was the best blowjob I've ever had..." I replied meekly.

Before I could say another word, she stood up straight and walked off almost immediately.

"Please put on your shorts. Please... nothing happened between us..." she pleaded, knowing full well that she has done something irreversible.

Truth be told, that actually made me feel guilty about this whole plan of mine. But what's done is done. And now, I have to do what I can to defuse this unexpected turn of events...
Old 16-06-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
xoxomiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, looking forward to more...
Old 17-06-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
That was the best update I've ever read TS! Hope it goes even more uphill from here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpudding View Post
Hi guys, sorry for the wait. The past week has been really hectic here's the next part:
---------------
Whenever I have sex, I try my best to not cum that quickly in order to enjoy the ecstatic sensation just a little longer. As such, this is the first time things have gotten out of hand so rapidly.

There was simply no way for me to hold myself back. Her fingers were relentless, dead set on squeezing out my load as soon as possible. Sure enough, within a matter of seconds- I could feel my penis reaching its limit.

Trembling steadily on the spot, my hips went a little out of control as my penis started shooting my load. Gushing out of the tip of my penis was an insane load of cum I never thought I was capable of producing. Looking back, I would say it was at least 4 days' worth of cum.

The moment I started cumming, her eyebrows turned into a frown, much like her daughter's. With our hesitation, she swallowed my load like a seasoned veteran. I was mesmerized by her actions. There was no way a healthy man can resist her charm.

Her lips soon left my penis, with sticky drool still trailing from the tip. After such an insane load, there was no way my penis could remain erect. I could almost feel a hint of sadness in her eyes when she saw my flaccid penis-

-and our eyes met.

It was as if time just stopped all of a sudden. My eyes were staring straight into hers, and the dazed look on her face soon turned into one of horror and guilt.

She sat up straight, her right palm covering her mouth.

"Oh dear what have i done, oh no..." she cried out, visibly shaken by her own actions.

Now then, my dear friend. If you were me, what would you have said in this situation? Your future mother in law just sucked you off behind your GF's back- and it was obvious she was conscious of her own actions.

If you were to ask me, there was simply no way to end this gracefully. Believing that this was the best thing to say, I allowed the following words to slip out of my mouth.

"That was the best blowjob I've ever had..." I replied meekly.

Before I could say another word, she stood up straight and walked off almost immediately.

"Please put on your shorts. Please... nothing happened between us..." she pleaded, knowing full well that she has done something irreversible.

Truth be told, that actually made me feel guilty about this whole plan of mine. But what's done is done. And now, I have to do what I can to defuse this unexpected turn of events...
Old 17-06-2019, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Great update TS
Old 17-06-2019, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 17-06-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
ImWithKuli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait to read more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1