The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-06-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
I have learn my lesson.. got wat I deserve n know no matter how I still the same n try to mend it.. the other party will nvr be the same anymore..Got no one to blame only myself.......
Quite many years ago, i had a fillipino maid gf, not yet married, no children, age about 30, very nice slim body fell in love with me. We went out n romance every sunday, zero money involved. One fine day, she told me her ex bf want her back n ask me how, i felt guilty to lie to her as i do not wish to spoil her future and so i advise her to go back to her ex. When i changed my mind n wanted her back, she refused.

I regret until today.
Old 21-06-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Fish22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First timer hunting maid should I try LP or OT this sunday? Online app no success so far never even get reply
Old 21-06-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish22 View Post
First timer hunting maid should I try LP or OT this sunday? Online app no success so far never even get reply
Both are good spots
Old 21-06-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

I have a indon maid to give, be warn she want money, I know her from skoot

KnuckleDuster You want? I can pay her for you to fuck you for free.
That what you want FOC.hahahaha

Disgrace to ur surname, give me ur account I transfer $50 for you to petain bbbj
Old 21-06-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by krab View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
Amazing view

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 21-06-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
terminator619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hey bro can share this contact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman83 View Post
Any bros here tried bbw indo maid staying at yishun?
She quoted $50 bj in car, any review on her?
Old 22-06-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

I just wonder did anybody here tried maid orgy.
Old 22-06-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
krab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Rough night.
Old 22-06-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Bro share some FR of your bonk le see Liao also steam.

Quote:
You guys can fight over free maids, im enjoying my fugcation with my 3yrs fb pinay in KL. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Shes now enjoying her JCQ donut, later i will enjoy her juicy donut.
Old 22-06-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Hello bros, got another indon maid. Available on all weekdays from 10 am - 2 pm. Damages will apply. Interested bros, pm me.
Old 22-06-2019, 08:20 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I have a indon maid to give, be warn she want money, I know her from skoot

KnuckleDuster You want? I can pay her for you to fuck you for free.
That what you want FOC.hahahaha

Disgrace to ur surname, give me ur account I transfer $50 for you to petain bbbj
When I fuck your maids for free u need to pay. That’s a big difference for a sad fat fuck loser like u hha
Old 22-06-2019, 08:21 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Rough night.

Pui bloody ugly loser u pay for free fucks haha
Old 22-06-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Hello bros, got another indon maid. Available on all weekdays from 10 am - 2 pm. Damages will apply. Interested bros, pm me.
She available tomorrow also...
Old 22-06-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Shut the fug up if you want free, buy some dog food, can fug all you want and stop terrorising this thread.
MY 2 cents, if we have such anal guys spoiling the tread rather having an argument with them, just sexpose! so that the so call "Hero" become Arryabatta "Arryabatta" is 0
Old 22-06-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
[IMG][URL=http://s847.photobucket.com/usermedia/IMG_20190622_100710_zpsqkbnea0f.jpg.html]

Rough night.
This type of pose in the middle of the night damn shiok, just put your hand inside her panties and feel her cheebye.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1