The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2015, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danang & Hoi An

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
One of the most effective ways of winning your VB's heart is by buying her an iPhone. They are just crazy about the brand Apple.

I met one ciggie seller that must have been 15 or 16 while dining in the outdoor seafood restaurant along Bach Dang... the old men kept disturbing her. I feel quite sorry for her but on a positive note, she must have learnt how to be street smart from a young age.
Haha...will not buy iPhone for any vb...buy once sure will ask you buy more things next time...

Vb started survival from very young...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Just to share some tips on hotels in the central region.

In Danang
Most of the budget hotels around Bach Dang or nearby to Han Market don't really care that you check in with a local gal. Their 5-star resorts like Nam Hai etc are also okay if you inform them beforehand, and not bring in the gal after u check in.

In Hoi An
Again the budget hotels don't really care. But some of the 5-star resorts might be sensitive about this. One way of getting around this is, tell them you are checking in with a gal beforehand, and for the sake of paperwork, tell them to feel free to open another room under the gal's name (although u are only paying for one room). They will usually comply as the market is competitive.

Note: The above is based on my own experience and also because I use Vietnamese while checking in (esp for the budget hotels). Your experience may be different from mine.
Old 13-02-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Not exactly in Central Vietnam but outside Nha Trang is the Thap Ba Hot Springs which is a good place to take your ban gai for some pampering, including mud bath etc. Guaranteed turn on.

You can watch an educational video clip and see some nice HK boobs at same time here:
Old 15-02-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

When you in Danang, remember to try this dessert which is cheap and nice

Coconut Jelly Pudding...cost aroun 18k dong each...

Old 26-02-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadow chaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank u bro hurricane for the suggestion!Will surely try coz going to danang in july of 2015...
Old 17-03-2015, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

will be visiting both Danang & Hoi An in mid April.
Going for 5d4n, already settled with accommodation.

Need to ask experience bros here on how much to change for personal expense and any recommendation for food, massage etc?
Old 17-03-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

Danang:
Look for the 2- to 3-star local hotels located along Bach Dang (near the marble statues) which has attached MP. Most of them offer happy endings.

Hoi An:
Lots of small spas here and there but mostly legit. No monkey business.
Old 17-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster

kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Danang:
Look for the 2- to 3-star local hotels located along Bach Dang (near the marble statues) which has attached MP. Most of them offer happy endings.

Hoi An:
Lots of small spas here and there but mostly legit. No monkey business.
How much is the damage for the service and happy endings?
Old 17-03-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooperho View Post

Need to ask experience bros here on how much to change for personal expense and any recommendation for food, massage etc?
you can read my previous trip here...

Danang
http://sbfsg.net/showthr...8#post10867698

Hoi An
http://sbfsg.net/showthr...1#post10882221

April is the hottest period...be prepared to be fried during the high noon...seriously we will not know what is your expenses per day...but we went Danang, Hoi An and Hue for one week...we each change S$1,000 in HCM and not knowing where to change at those places...so think we spent about 10mil exclude air ticket and hotels which we booked in advance...

you can check out here...

http://vietnamservices.weebly.com/outside-hcmc.html

and for food...since you going to seaside coastal cities...eat all the seafoods you want...freshest seafood you can ever find...

Old 17-03-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

DANANG
It's quite hard to give advice on budget as it depends on your lifestyle. For me, I can easily survive in hotel rooms in the US$15-20 region (plenty along the smaller lanes off Bach Dang and near Han Market). Or I can stay in 5-star resorts at The Nam Hai or Fusion Maia Danang (which offers all-day spas and free shuttle service to Hoi An). Both these 2 resorts offer the best spa treatments in town. Nam Hai is a bit out of the way while Fusion offers free shuttles.

For food, I can live with just US$20 a day if I go local style. I found the best bun rieu breakfast just outside Han market for only US$1. Or u can impress your gal by taking her to the popular ice cream parlour at the north end of Bach Dang (forgot the name but its a 2-storey white bldg on its own); or take her to the glass-enclosed cafe along Bach Dang promenade.

The locals like to do their evening jogs along Bach Dang promenade, some SYT will be walking her dog etc and its easy to say hello and strike up a conversation in tv -- they can easily spot a foreigner a mile away.

If you are a typical Singkie and can't live on 100% VN food, go to IndoChina Food Court. Some of the girls working there quite cute and the food is closer to SG std.

HOI AN
U can get lots of tips online. But my personal favourites are:

Pho Tung (51/7 Phan Chau Trinh St) for the best pho bo (beef noodles) in town. U will see lots of locals queing up for it. No angmohs go there.

Ba Buoi (22 Phan Chu Trinh) has one of the better chicken rice in town although cannot compare with SG versions. US$1.50 should get u a hearty meal with drink.

If u wanna splurge, Ms Ly is one of my favourite restaurants in town. It's runned by angmoh (married to local) and serves majority ang moh patrons.

At night, u can also check out the local restaurants along Thu Bon river. Squat and eat type with zero tourists. It's roughly outside the perimeters of Life Heritage Resort but u cannot cut through the resort, obviously. So u will have to find the lane that takes u there. Get a good map and cycle there. Hoi An is a very safe place so don't worry about getting mugged like in HCMC.

Cua Dai beach is just 4 km outside of town and I would rent a bicycle to cycle there. Several local restaurants along the beach, great place to relax and chill.

--
I usually go to these places with my gal, so I have never actually walked into a MP and tried the service. Only tried the spas in 5-star resorts. But I would imagine they would be cheaper than HCMC.

I would avoid walking into those KTVs in Danang with bright neon lights, especially if you are alone, unless u are prepared to splurge. The minute u walk in, you would be surrounded by staffs like 10:1, and they give u towels and keep opening drinks etc. Before u know it, u would have chalked up quite a bit on the bill before u even get to touch a gal. Some of the ladies inside are WLs and a mamasan would sometimes approach u speaking good English and u can ask her to recommend u a gal. From what I have seen of the ladies working there, it's a waste of time... but then it's a personal opinion and some tourists may like them.

Quote:
How much is the damage for the service and happy endings?
Old 18-03-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

Many thanks for the valuable tips and sharing! I'm kind of backpacker style, always looking for street food type where the local indulge. I gotta explore bach dang promenade! Up for your tips!

Last edited by kooperho; 18-03-2015 at 09:50 AM.
Old 18-03-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

pls do not quote who post...read boss msg below...

http://sbfsg.net/showpos...56&postcount=2

Old 18-03-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Danang & Hoi An

apologies. Thanks for reminding me
Old 18-03-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Many thanks for the valuable tips and sharing! I'm kind of backpacker style, always looking for street food type where the local indulge. I gotta explore bach dang promenade! Up for your tips!
In danang or anyway in Vietnam...local street food is plenty...you just need to try...but where you are going with vast sea...you should try their seafood which is fresh and nice...also more varieties...

my advice to my friends...eat all the seafood you want here...dun go back hcm looking for seafood...will be more expensive in hcm...

Old 18-03-2015, 10:05 AM
Samster

its my first trip venture to Vietnam so i choose danang/hoi an instead of the popular HCM/Hanoi. Is $500usd enough for 5d4n?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1