The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-06-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Appreciate the FR now I know what I missed. I msg her too but told her the location too off for me unless I driving. very courteous and polite during messaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Back to the scene after a short break, tried this lass:

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-ella/

Locationwise expect a long walk if not driving. The photos of her are quite accurate, minus maybe 10-15%, definitely not a looker, pleasant at best. She has a slender and lean figure, not for boobs lover, A+ / B-

Above are the not so good points, the saving grace are as follows:

Good attitude, massage with good strength. She is very accommodating in terms of roaming boundaries and excel in the sensual bits. Her bj is the sensual, loving type with skilful tongue flicking and good variations of fast and slow suction, I thoroughly enjoy it. Not Bah Mei level in terms of BJ but she is easily one of the better ones I have tried. No CIM though.
Old 16-06-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I really dig Vivi kinda look, but very low playability, shop base of ops and $60+$60 are what stopping me from being her regular.
She’ll probably come back. She has the skills and the client base.
Old 16-06-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

My 5th visit and last for ba mei.sorry I haven't been online much so maybe someone has already mentioned this.

Everything is per usual with her except her newest apartment at the middle of g land which she is now sharing with a Lucy.

Ok so here's the point of this post.
She got caught 3 weeks and is currently under investigation.
So this is her last time in sg. Those who want go go but those who don't wanna risk anything , stay clear.
Old 16-06-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
To me, Vivi (like Sasa) is one of those who can reach ang pai status should they switch to home-based operations.
I told her too but quite unlikely she’ll switch
Old 16-06-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
My 5th visit and last for ba mei.sorry I haven't been online much so maybe someone has already mentioned this.

Everything is per usual with her except her newest apartment at the middle of g land which she is now sharing with a Lucy.

So this is her last time in sg. Those who want go go but those who don't wanna risk anything , stay clear.
There's nothing to risk.
Old 16-06-2019, 11:34 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hahaha now is best time to go.

Because if she is taking white card, av will not bother to bring her back to station lah

So there is nothing to risk for customers.. tmr her Q gona hit Jurong or Changi liao...

But all her lovers gona be sobbing big time...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-06-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, you just might have shattered her rice bowl
Old 16-06-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I do feel that she's receptive to off-menu items.
Old 16-06-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post

Because if she is taking white card, av will not bother to bring her back to station lah

So there is nothing to risk for customers.. tmr her Q gona hit Jurong or Changi liao...

Lol never thought of it that way la. I just don't wanna visit anyone whos caught.
Old 16-06-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:

From what I know, "white carders" can get nabbed again. Maybe to clock up stats on a "dry" day.

I know of a white carder who got caught twice in a week.
Old 16-06-2019, 11:37 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because some of their so called wp is by those joints.

Nowadays no lice operator they also hiong wp/sp for girls to come in.

Girls gota pay for their permit fees and monthly fee somemore..

How to switch to home based in this kinda situation...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-06-2019, 11:40 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
From what I know, "white carders" can get nabbed again. Maybe to clock up stats on a "dry" day.

I know of a white carder who got caught in a week.
If white card Liao... super high chance av won't be bother to catch and bring back again...because if open the same file is waste time.. duty IO surely kan them one...

Catch liao must lock up and duty IO open file n do report etc...

Dry day will not happen bro... just see how much influx of girls almost everyday for new ads... hahahaha...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 16-06-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, you just might have shattered her rice bowl
some are just too naive or just big mouth. SMH.
Old 16-06-2019, 11:41 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Lol never thought of it that way la. I just don't wanna visit anyone whos caught.
Anyway whether she white card anot.. customers got no risk what.

Unless govt change rules say we cannot go massage.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 16-06-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
If white card Liao... super high chance av won't be bother to catch and bring back again...because if open the same file is waste time.. duty IO surely kan them one...

Catch liao must lock up and duty IO open file n do report etc...

Dry day will not happen bro... just see how much influx of girls almost everyday for new ads... hahahaha...
I am not joking man.

My first regular got caught three times. Granted the third time was because AV was fishing for her housemate instead and brought her along for the ride as well.

The caught-twice-in-a-week ML is a true case as well and she's still around, working.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1