The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
why need agent to do it?
Before I answer your question, have you been to a business trip before ?

Ha, ha........

someone gave me a negative feedback saying I am a "Con Man"

In the first place what make you think I am a con man.

I am in China chionging since year 2000 with friends without a agent.

I later venture alone year 2007 onwards also without a agent.

Basically I know where are the "lobang" so can do it myself if not best to look for agent to save time and effort.

regards

Last edited by sexrookie; 20-12-2018 at 03:23 PM.
Old 20-12-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why need agent to do it?
Those who not need agent dont need agent.
Those who have a need will see the push towards the agent's services.
Old 20-12-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

nowadays not so active in Sammyboy forum already.

No longer have that of "chionging" interest.

Now in a different challenging gameplay mode in China.

Old 20-12-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Those who not need agent dont need agent.
Those who have a need will see the push towards the agent's services.
Agreed.

Have time and lobang can arrange and look for oneself if no time and do not know where to find then will be "Agent"

regards
Old 20-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Agreed.

Have time and lobang can arrange and look for oneself if no time and do not know where to find then will be "Agent"

regards
Ho bro,
How have you been taikok.

My humble two cents.
Old 20-12-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes i been business trip many times everything arrange by supplier or factory owner side. It dont matter whether business or leisure trip where one can easily book hotel and just walk in to any KtV without agent.
i dont see what the need to get agent just like in sg where u just go yrself for example do u need agent hold yr hand bring u to orchard tower look for crazy horse pub
Bro,
U dont need agent....good for you....
Someone wants to spend money for agent also can....
Why u have to get into a fight to push your views...???
Everyone plays at their pace...some wants to feel like LaoBan let them be....if you could do it better without using agent more power to you..
The ploblem lies when they cannot get the same resources without the paid help of the agents...
Money talks....bullcrap...you know lah...
Old 21-12-2018, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes i been business trip many times everything arrange by supplier or factory owner side. It dont matter whether business or leisure trip where one can easily book hotel and just walk in to any KtV without agent.
i dont see what the need to get agent just like in sg where u just go yrself for example do u need agent hold yr hand bring u to orchard tower look for crazy horse pub
You cannot compare SG and China as an example

SG your homeland you will know what you need to know and where to find but in China is a total different issue, young man.

If you think you have time and know where is the lobang then arrange yourself lol.

I am not talking about hotel here. Hotel can booked online like Trip, Agoda etc, etc

What is this forum about ? Is not about hotel

If no time and do not know where to find then will be "Agent"
Old 21-12-2018, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,
U dont need agent....good for you....
Someone wants to spend money for agent also can....
Why u have to get into a fight to push your views...???
Everyone plays at their pace...some wants to feel like LaoBan let them be....if you could do it better without using agent more power to you..
The ploblem lies when they cannot get the same resources without the paid help of the agents...
Money talks....bullcrap...you know lah...
Yes, I understand but behind the scene many people PM me for question as where to chiong, what is the price for KTV, what it covers, where to get girls, etc,etc

Of coz I will direct them to agent. One stop contact to resolve all issue

I am already retired from career but still pop down to DG few times a year.

regards
Old 21-12-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
I still dont understand if one dont have the time and dont know the lobang need agent help. Nowaday all phone can download Baidu map where u can search nearby KTV or spa. You can just walk in yourself. As for how much ktv cost one can easily ask the PRO standing at reception counter. If you no time then where have time go enjoy? Guang dong is very big, so many KTV around dont tell me only have one KTV which u need agent bring u there.

if one need save time then i suggest staying in the hotel where hotel inside have KTV eg online booking hotel eg. Dongguan Crown Prince Hotel with nightclub facilities

As for these forum is about Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings why dont u share yr lobang here and not refering to Agent.
Little one...
Generally we use any type agents to avoid mistakes through their local knowedge.
They are suppose to have local connections or at least insight in th鑛r fields.
U dont have use the agent's services.
If you have lobang good for u.
Why u so hardup against agents.
Some people find agents are a benefit for them.
Others may decide to go at it alone...
Please elabrate to us why u so hardup on this issue...
Did you get cheated by an agent before?
Or maybe some other chiongster got better looking meimei time after time and u cannot find the same lobang from the free forum..could that be???
If so.....that is not fault of the agents but maybe the forum is not sharing as much as it could have....
Nothing in this life is free....just learn to accept the facts of life...the one with the money always have a better chance to get better goods and services.
BTW, it should be GRO not pro...if I am not wrong.

Last edited by aakumu; 21-12-2018 at 01:21 PM.
Old 21-12-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Long long ago 258 369 time......Agent get better hotel room rate, no need cash deposit to font desk, arrange car from hkg and all nearby main airport.seaport to CP, arrange SN tour to few places until u got your choice and most important is mix K when you are alone or only with 1 or 2 friends........

Now agent do what I also not sure, I PM also no reply me. Maybe now is better to go without agent???
Old 21-12-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
i have mentioned before that my business trip everything is settle from (makan till ktv) by the local supplier or factory owner. I never use the service of agent before and i have nothing against them.

I just have a feeling that those agent are doing illegal business similar to pimp service which is against the law in any country.
I dont see what benefit ppl can get by using the agent service maybe u can enlighten me. eg one need to ask agent how much spend on KTV room? why dont one just go over the KTV reception counter ask how much?

I dont understand why one cannot find a nightclub in Guangdong using Baidu map. IF really Baidu also dont know how to use ...i suggest just grab a taxi telling taxi driver u want go any nearby KTV where he can drive around see big Neon lighting on KTV....if wanna save taxi money...just walk around the street u sure can see big Neon light KTV
So your supplier does everything for u....good good good
So u dont need to share a mix ktv?.....good good.....but not everyperson is CashKing like u leh...
Which part of the services do you think is legal...
Sex services are not legal in most countries period unlike singapore.
So forget about the pimp...ing...part lile u said....
that is not important...the services itself is illegal...go to a sn or ktv and in any given night if there is a police raid see if u get out of trouble with cops....what is illegal are your activities with the girls...nothing to do with the agents...
Any agent role is to get a better deal because of his volume purchasing power.
That is it.. nothing less..maybe a bit more, but that is between the agent and oneself.

Last edited by aakumu; 21-12-2018 at 02:38 PM.
Old 21-12-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i really dont understand why share mix KTV specially with strangers where u dont know their background. what if the stranger is a drug dealer selling drug around and at the same time spike yr drink with drug till u knockout and when police raid, the drug dealer hide drug in yr pants and u kena arrested. So yr agent can help to settle ?
i ever kena police raid before in KTV But the police Just record down yr ID and let u off cos me a tourist

i am curious how much saving using agent to get sharing mix KTV.

Quote:
So your supplier does everything for u....good good good
So u dont need to share a mix ktv?.....good good.....but not everyperson is CashKing like u leh...
Which part of the services do you think is legal...
Sex services are not legal in most countries period unlike singapore.
So forget about the pimp...ing...part lile u said....
that is not important...the services itself is illegal...go to a sn or ktv and in any given night if there is a police raid see if u get out of trouble with cops....what is illegal are your activities with the girls...nothing to do with the agents...
Any agent role is to get a better deal because of his volume purchasing power.
That is it.. nothing less..maybe a bit more, but that is between the agent and oneself.
Old 21-12-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
i really dont understand why share mix KTV specially with strangers where u dont know their background. what if the stranger is a drug dealer selling drug around and at the same time spike yr drink with drug till u knockout and when police raid, the drug dealer hide drug in yr pants and u kena arrested. So yr agent can help to settle ?
i ever kena police raid before in KTV But the police Just record down yr ID and let u off cos me a tourist

i am curious how much saving using agent to get sharing mix KTV.
Ask the agents...lah....why ask others...u play at your own risk....what ever it is...play safe...want to go at it alone....good....want to use agents....good too...what ever it is know that sex services are mostly illegal...play at your own risk.
Old 22-12-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometime i really dont understand why ppl like go KTV spend so much money epecially overnight with KTV gal.
Chinese saying.......贫穷限制了你的想象力

Is like you don't understand why people want to spend so much money to employ driver with Rolls-Royce instead of taking Grab
Old 22-12-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
i really cant see the logic why ppl need hire agent. pay agent money to organize mix KTV sharing with strangers can save money compare to having a private KTV room exclusive for oneself without paying agent fee.

And also why risking yrself sharing with strangers.

Just like selling yr hdb house do u hire a house agent to sell and pay agent fee or where you sell yourself dont need housing agent which u can save more money.
Dont worry about other people....just worry about youself... dont have to understand them either...not your money...how does it effect you??? everyone plays their own way...
Good luck little one.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1