The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Relatively new MP for north siders

Good sharing and good report
Old 16-10-2014, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -108 / Power: 0
Kinmake Kinmake

hi bro could pm for ctc ?
Old 16-10-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

My friend drove me for lunch to this part of the country to have some food.
Unfortunately the food was not so good.
His OC called and he has to rush back.
So I walked to the joint hoping to chance upon a good find.
However I wasn't in luck again.
The MILF at the counter, I would give her about 4 - 5, informed me not many ladies today.
It was about 2pm and I decided not too proceed.
I believe this joint must employ a more attractive receptionist to welcome customers.

As I walked away, I noticed a new joint.
Good to see the dead place slowly reviving.
Therefore, share discreetly if you wish to enjoy on the long term.
Old 16-10-2014, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 22
dogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
My friend drove me for lunch to this part of the country to have some food.
Unfortunately the food was not so good.
His OC called and he has to rush back.
So I walked to the joint hoping to chance upon a good find.
However I wasn't in luck again.
The MILF at the counter, I would give her about 4 - 5, informed me not many ladies today.
It was about 2pm and I decided not too proceed.
I believe this joint must employ a more attractive receptionist to welcome customers.

As I walked away, I noticed a new joint.
Good to see the dead place slowly reviving.
Therefore, share discreetly if you wish to enjoy on the long term.
Hi bro,
Return upz
Old 16-10-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 10
sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!

I believe the milf at the counter was the one who serviced me the first time. Ya, confirm not attractive...maybe cuz I took the plunge that's y got more

I want that ML who left with a bro...

If anyone has FR on the new joint kindly share! I will up u with my newfound power!
Old 16-10-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Greyhare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, i think i know where you talking about. i live nearby. havent got to try though. from the FR, like the girls not very good leh like that. hopefully the new one opens soon! you know when the new one opening? maybe first day the girls extra motivated hahahaha
Old 16-10-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!

I don't have high hopes for the new one. Probably clean...

But will still try LOL
Old 16-10-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Greyhare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

at least now maybe got revival in the north lol
Old 30-10-2014, 02:25 AM
Samster

Chiong ah! 我不入地狱谁入地狱!Scouting the north again. This time tried different joint from my posts in this thread!

Needed to hand off some work to a colleague, then took a walk up to try new joint that just opened. Saw fat auntie manning the counter, and heard male boss voice at the back...aiya just go for it la. Went for 45 min, went in. Auntie was very nice, gave me 2 towels to wipe myself clean.

In came a slim thai ML, looks 30+. Introduced herself as N****, and I proceeded to take my boxers off. Swee, proceeded with authentic Thai massage. She was very chatty, made for a very good atmosphere; fluent in Chinese. Massage is good and solid; I believe bros looking for decent massage will like.

I always get comments about one of my more outstanding physical features, so no surprise when I got comments from her; but well during leg massage, she started playing with my rambutans (as commented by her), which was an awesome surprise. Little bro stand up in anticipation liao...

After massage, turn around, GQ came; I didn't probe, so HJ. Slow, steady Juagen started; was pretty good, not fooling around and really go for pressure points, with my legs on top of hers. Steady strokes began, standing tall liao. No hurry at all, strokes sped up...unloaded.

Cleaned me up with wet tissues, before bringing me a drink. Paid her for the service, left satisfied!

Word of serious advice bros: behave yourself la. When I was in the room, some hoodlums walked in noisily, asking for services directly. Don't be a cock la, who do you think you are? Quiet come, enjoy, quiet go. I must commend the auntie's composure; straight away told them off, told them want ladies go other place and find. Congrats, you guys just got cockblocked.

As usual, will only share with bros who have proven themselves. Low points no prob, but at least must share la. All losers and collectors can go play with yourself.
Old 30-10-2014, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
ATiredMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share with me?
Old 30-10-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 18
shyster is a Helpful and Caring Samstershyster is a Helpful and Caring Samstershyster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfh2110 View Post
Chiong ah! 我不入地狱谁入地狱!Scouting the north again. This time tried different joint from my posts in this thread!

Needed to hand off some work to a colleague, then took a walk up to try new joint that just opened. Saw fat auntie manning the counter, and heard male boss voice at the back...aiya just go for it la. Went for 45 min, went in. Auntie was very nice, gave me 2 towels to wipe myself clean.

In came a slim thai ML, looks 30+. Introduced herself as N****, and I proceeded to take my boxers off. Swee, proceeded with authentic Thai massage. She was very chatty, made for a very good atmosphere; fluent in Chinese. Massage is good and solid; I believe bros looking for decent massage will like.

As usual, will only share with bros who have proven themselves. Low points no prob, but at least must share la. All losers and collectors can go play with yourself.
Was there yesterday too. Wasn't expecting much as I was more in need of a good rub for an aching back. Massage wasn't the best, but still above average.

Didn't really see the lady's face but from her voice, thought it was a 40+ year old Aunty. When I turned around, I had a pleasant surprised.

I'd probably be making this place my regular, so won't be stating much.

Have fun! And be discreet.

Contact TS for location.
Old 30-10-2014, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Whybother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think i know the so call new place where TS visited. however I shall not elaborate more as I also wanna test water on that particular parlour. will write FR upon my vitamin M recharged.
Old 30-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyster View Post
Was there yesterday too. Wasn't expecting much as I was more in need of a good rub for an aching back. Massage wasn't the best, but still above average.

Didn't really see the lady's face but from her voice, thought it was a 40+ year old Aunty. When I turned around, I had a pleasant surprised.

I'd probably be making this place my regular, so won't be stating much.

Have fun! And be discreet.

Contact TS for location.
I relatively know which place you are addressing.
On Wednesday, I was thinking which of the two choices nearby to venture.
Old 30-10-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

Its just that i honestly haven't met a thai that really floats my boat...so maybe i will choose to continue trying the first one lol

But other than my regular visits to my darling massuer, i think i will stay close to home, so stay tuned for more FR
Old 31-10-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
guzik is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguzik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I dont know if this is the right place that ts sharing about and i didnt ask instead go and try myself since i stay nearby...i truely appreciate a good hard massage like this place and didnt have to travel far...so i hope this place will stay there longer..when i enter the counter auntie smile at me with a warm welcome..i take an hour massage and as usual before massage i would request a quick shower for my own personal hygene..but since the place is still new so the auntie apologise many time and said that currently shower heater havent install yet so she offer me shower with just a hose...i can see that shes trying her best to take care of customer...for me i understand and its just a small issue...theres only one bathroom with toilet..so if bros who prefer individual room with shower attach may skip this place...as for massage the ladys are not a looker but milf standard..Overall im sattisfied with the massage and this place...i DONT have to wear boxer during massage..by the way i gt to know that this is their third branch under same boss..i did try the other branch before at central..so their standard is still the same which i like.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1