The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Brobojio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

This happened a few years back. In the Seletar Camp camp area now with many huge factories. When these factories were just completed the road there was unlit. Drove my FB there and we got into the back seat and action started. Tongue fight led to me lifting up her top and removing it. I clipped her bra and started sucking and licking. She started removing my top and then pulled my berms down. I in turn pulled her skirt down. Both of us had gone commando that night and were busy attacking each other’s privates in a 69 position. Then we sat up and she straddled me and started cowgirl. In the distance I saw a vehicle which I thought was a taxi approaching slowly. But we were in the thick of action so I didn’t want to stop. Her back was facing the oncoming vehicle so I didn’t want to tell her in case she stopped. Then...flashing lights started revolving above the vehicle and I knew I was jialat. Quickly threw on my berms and couldn’t find her top so gave her my top. I stepped out of the vehicle and the men in blue also stepped out. Told me I shouldn’t be there and asked for our identification. Lan lan gave to them but they were nice enough not to ask my FB to step out. I was freaking topless talking to them! They told me to leave and drive away. Bloody jialat.
Old 16-06-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobojio View Post
This happened a few years back. In the Seletar Camp camp area now with many huge factories. When these factories were just completed the road there was unlit. Drove my FB there and we got into the back seat and action started. Tongue fight led to me lifting up her top and removing it. I clipped her bra and started sucking and licking. She started removing my top and then pulled my berms down. I in turn pulled her skirt down. Both of us had gone commando that night and were busy attacking each other’s privates in a 69 position. Then we sat up and she straddled me and started cowgirl. In the distance I saw a vehicle which I thought was a taxi approaching slowly. But we were in the thick of action so I didn’t want to stop. Her back was facing the oncoming vehicle so I didn’t want to tell her in case she stopped. Then...flashing lights started revolving above the vehicle and I knew I was jialat. Quickly threw on my berms and couldn’t find her top so gave her my top. I stepped out of the vehicle and the men in blue also stepped out. Told me I shouldn’t be there and asked for our identification. Lan lan gave to them but they were nice enough not to ask my FB to step out. I was freaking topless talking to them! They told me to leave and drive away. Bloody jialat.
SibueyJialat up 5pts

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 16-06-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
Rabbit2023 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRabbit2023 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
This happened a few years back. In the Seletar Camp camp area now with many huge factories. When these factories were just completed the road there was unlit.
Jialat story nice! Thanks you.
Old 16-06-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
premierleague deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Ok bro, my turn to share my jialat stories, hope you guys can have a good laugh and remember to up my pts if you enjoy the stories.......
Nice jialat also. Thank you .
Old 16-06-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Sextificing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This happened a few years back. In the Seletar Camp camp area now with many huge factories. When these factories were just completed the road there was unlit. Drove my FB there and we got into the back seat and action started.
Very nice share, thanks you very much.
Old 16-06-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
batho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Another of my Wechat fishing stories.....

I chatted up a PRC in LA, USA where I live.
After quite sometime, she agreed to meet me at Starbucks.
I was there early and was sitting outside waiting for her.

Long story short.... she came but saw me from a distant and decided to turn back, hopped into her car and drove off. She sent me a text saying her office needs her back suddenly....
I walked up to her near her car, but she didn't want to stop...

She deleted me later....
Why she so like that? Tks for sharing .
Old 16-06-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Stinkbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Handbag upskirt.. while I usually laugh at someone in my mind, thinking, auntie, u really so careless leh.. cannot feel no cover meh, as her skirt/dress was unknowingly lifted up by her bag flashing her butt to everyone..
Then....... happen recently, someone gave me a tap on my shoulder, "小姐,你的裙子炫上来了"... aiyo.. . But... at least he didn't call me auntie.. ai~~ damn embarrassing!!!!
Your butt very tight and perky, sure won't call you aunty
Old 16-06-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
notti4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I remembered mine was picking someone I know from a dating site n go hotel 81. Upon reachingi got a bad stomachache n checked into the room toilet to bomb n it was damned smelly even the door was closed. She got turned off by the smell n in the end, no happy ending....Lesson learnt, clear your bowels before meeting anyone as the smell can turn ppl off....hahaha
Old 16-06-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
SanMikal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by notti4u View Post
I remembered mine was picking someone I know from a dating site n go hotel 81. Upon reachingi got a bad stomachache n checked into the room toilet to bomb n it was damned smelly even the door was closed. She got turned off by the smell n in the end, no happy ending....Lesson learnt, clear your bowels before meeting anyone as the smell can turn ppl off....hahaha
Hahaha I'll keep this in mind
Old 17-06-2019, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Great shares bros
Old 17-06-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

I ever fuck a Thai fl in the hotel room and she was on cowgal position. Then she suddenly dismounted and ran to the toilet to puke.

So freaking smelly and nauseating that my cock shrank.on spot, paid and quickly left. Complained to okt and he was apologetic saying she was ill that day.
Old 17-06-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lan lan gave to them but they were nice enough not to ask my FB to step out. I was freaking topless talking to them! They told me to leave and drive away. Bloody jialat.
Nice jialat encounter
Old 17-06-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Got lah.. hahah, if not it would be sibuey, sibuey, sibuey jialat lor..
Hope is the sexy panties and not ah ma type..... eif ah ma panty, that will be double jialat......LOL sis
Old 17-06-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post
SibueyJialat up 5pts for nice jialat story.

Mushroom12345, Blackenrose, livergreen, littleredmill, - Sori hv been busy lately and those who posted their stories pls make a post here so that I can up you. PM me after posting.
Thanks bro for the pts, much appreciated.

Will share more when I free.......
Old 17-06-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by notti4u View Post
Up you 7pts for your effort in sharing....... now, with additional pts, hope u not jialat anymore..... haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1