The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Public order officers in Padang put up ‘only for non-Muslims’ banners on restaura

Quote:
Originally Posted by DageDage View Post
The government may have warned hardline groups against conducting raids against restaurants and other businesses they think are disrespecting Muslims during Ramadan, but, as has been the case in recent years, law enforcers themselves may also be considered guilty of acting overzealously during the holy fasting month.
ya, last year i got saw sm news of tat an indo old lady shp tio raid cos of selling food during ranmadan mth period...so sad.

I aso notice recent years like during the holy fasting mth, petty crime rate aso spike high high upward lei...& figures aso nvr cum dwn. Tis one not i say one hor...it's all ovr the news on the internet ovr the years & seems like it's not untrue aso.
Old 14-05-2019, 05:41 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indonesia TCSS, Exchange Rate, Favourite Song/Music update

Repvblik - Simpanan Hatimu ( Official Music Video )

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-05-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Singaporean couple allegedly robbed, injured and harassed in Bali, police investigation underway

Mr Eugene Aathar and Ms Dolly Ho (above) at the airport with a MediVac Asia representative (in red) and an airport ground employee.
PHOTO: EUGENE AATHAR

The police are investigating the alleged robbery and harassment of a Singaporean couple during their four-day vacation to Bali.

Police commissioner Wayan Arta Ariawan of the Denpasar Police confirmed that an investigation into the matter is currently underway.

“We are conducting an investigation,” Wayan said, as quoted by Bali Post.

Eugene Aathar and Dolly Ho detailed their horrifying experience in a Straits Times article and their story picked up by several Indonesian media outlets as well. The Singaporean couple has already returned to their home country, which they attributed to having bought travel insurance before their trip.

The incident took place in the early hours of Monday, as Eugene Aathar and Dolly Ho were making their way back to their villa on a scooter. According to their account of events, Ho was navigating with her phone when two men on a motorcycle rode up to their side, snatched her phone away and then kicked the couple off their scooter.

They said a local man soon approached them, seemingly with the intention of helping, but instead stole their scooter, which they had rented from the place they were staying at. To make matters worse, Aathar said they had cash amounting to around IDR 12 million on the scooter.

The two managed to get a ride to a local hospital, Aathar reportedly sustained minor injuries from falling off the bike, while Ho fractured her shoulder and suffered a minor concussion.

When they returned to the villa, Aathar claimed that the staff harassed them and demanded IDR 250 million (USD 17,296) for the lost scooter and only stopped after they were paid IDR 12 million (USD 830).

However, according to a report by Tribun-Bali, a representative from the villa claimed they had not asked the Singaporean couple to pay IDR 250 million.

“Before they rented (the motorbike), they’d signed an agreement that detailed their responsibilities if there was damage or loss and stated that the renter agreed to provide compensation, whether to fix whatever’s damaged or to pay the amount of the bike if it was lost,” the representative was quoted as saying.

“We did not ask for IDR 250 million. I checked at the time that the price of a new scooter (of that type) ranged between IDR 21 million (USD 1,452) and IDR 25 million (USD 1,729),” the unnamed rep added, explaining that the amount they’d demanded was to guarantee that the guests would be responsible in taking care of the matter.

While the stolen scooter has yet to be located, the representative said that if it was found they would return the money that was paid to them by Aathar and Ho.
Old 20-05-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
DageDage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Motorcycle taxi drivers call off strike after Go-Jek raises tariff to comply with new gov’t pricing regulation

Indonesians in major cities are being spared a massive strike from app-based motorcycle taxi drivers (locally known as ojek online or ojol for short), which was initially planned for tomorrow, after ride-sharing unicorn Go-Jek agreed to raise ride tariffs as required by the government in a new regulation.

The Transportation Ministry set new price regulations for ojol rides in late March, which came into effect on May 1. However, while the other major ride-sharing player in Indonesia, Singapore-based Grab, reportedly adjusted their tariffs to comply with the new regulation, Indonesia’s own Go-Jek had not. This led to calls for a strike by major ojol organizations tomorrow, which would have involved drivers simply shutting off their apps for the day.

However, Go-Jek announced this morning that they will comply with the new regulation, leading to ojol drivers calling off the planned strike.

“[The strike was] canceled because the app (Go-Jek) has released an official statement that they will adjust their fare according to the Transportation Ministry’s order,” head of the Association for Two-Wheel Action (Garda) Igun Wicaksono said in a video statement today, as picked up by CNN Indonesia.

In a written statement, Go-Jek Chief Corporate Affairs Nila Marita said the company held a three-day trial of raising ride tariffs and found a significant reduction in ride orders, therefore affecting drivers’ incomes as a whole.

“Even so, with our commitment to support the Transportation Ministry’s regulation, Go-Jek will commence its application of the trial tariff,” she said, as picked up by Viva.

The Transportation Ministry previously announced that the new tariffs, which came into effect on May 1, are divided into three zones, namely Zone I (Sumatra, Bali, and Java excluding Jabodetabek), Zone II (Jabodetabek) and Zone III (Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Nusa Tenggara, Maluku, and Papua). The new tariff floors and ceilings per kilometer for each zone are as follows:

Zone I: IDR1,850-2,300
Zone II: IDR2,000-2,500
Zone III: IDR2,100-2,600

The ministry is also imposing a minimum fare of IDR8,000-10,000 for the first 4 km traveled, while adjusted fares from promos or surge pricing must still fall within the new tariffs.
Old 23-05-2019, 02:35 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Sammy Simorangkir - DIA (Official Lyric Video)

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 27-05-2019, 11:07 PM
Veteran Samster

UNGU - Dengan Nafasmu | UNGUofficial

Old 30-05-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Dashcam catches robbers attempting to pull key from moving motorcycle on S. Jakarta road

A video purporting to show a pair of thieves attempting to steal the keys out of a moving motorcycle in South Jakarta has raised concerns about what may be a brazen new method of robbery, but authorities say they are still investigating the clip’s authenticity.

In the video, taken on Wednesday, a motorcyclist named Reza Akum was driving in front of Gandaria City mall with a dashcam camera pointed at him when two motorcycle robbers (commonly referred to as begal in Indonesia) drove up on his right and one of them attempted to grab Reza’s motorcycle key and pull it from the ignition.

“Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Please be careful when you’re riding late at night, because I just experienced a robbery at 1am today near Gandaria City. Alhamdulillah (praise God) I could get away. There were five suspects with two motorcycles, as seen clearly in the camera [sic],” Reza wrote in the post’s caption.

Reza’s video has been viewed almost 1.5 million times as of this afternoon, with many netizens using the video to caution others when driving, particularly late at night.

The Jakarta Metro Police are currently investigating the video, and says they’re open to any and all possibilities related to the incident, including the chance that it could have been staged to make the viral video.

“We have contacted the [owner of the Instagram] account but there are no answers yet,” Jakarta Metro Police Spokesperson Argo Yuwono told reporters yesterday, as quoted by Detik.

Argo also urged Jakartans not to be concerned over viral content about street crime in the capital, saying that police routinely patrol Jakarta and surrounding areas, including late at night. He added that much of the information that gets circulated online — not necessarily Reza’s video — is old recycled content used to spread fear among the public.

“Jakarta’s safety is under control, and the public should not worry about going about their activities. No scary incidents. We are ready to keep the city safe,” Argo said, as quoted by Kompas.

While the police may be playing down of the incident, it’s never a bad idea to be cautious of crime when on Jakarta’s roads, where robberies do happen regularly (if rarely violently). At any rate, Reza may get the chance to prove he wasn’t lying as his latest post on Instagram today suggests he’s reporting the attempted robbery to the South Jakarta Police.
Old 30-05-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Go-Jek driver has motorcycle stolen while ordering food in Jakarta, still makes delivery

The story of Anton Budi, a Go-Jek driver so dedicated to his work that he finished a food delivery even after his motorcycle was stolen, has captured the admiration and sympathy of Indonesian netizens who have rewarded Budi’s dedication to duty by giving him enough money to buy several new bikes.

Last Wednesday, Anton received a food delivery order in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta. When he left his bike to pick up his order, his parked motorcycle was stolen.

“I panicked, I was dumbfounded and kept thinking what if my customer has to wait. That’s all I could think about,” Anton told Kompas in a story published today.

Determined, Anton contacted a fellow driver friend so that he could deliver the food to his customer Fitro in Sunter, North Jakarta.

“I was relieved when I arrived at my customer’s house. I immediately apologized to him because it took me a long time to deliver his order. I didn’t know I was going to go viral,” Anton said.

Anton later reported his stolen motorcycle to the police, but it has not yet been found.

Fitro, who sympathized with Anton, wrote an open letter addressed to Go-Jek on his Facebook account asking them to reward Anton for his sacrifice.

Fitro wrote that Go-Jek might not be able to help Anton buy a replacement motorcycle, so he started a donation page on the crowdfunding platform Kitabisa instead.

The fundraiser began on May 23 and closed after exceeding 503% of its original IDR19 million (USD1,321) target, with netizens raising over IDR90,6 million (USD 6,300) for Anton.

Anton said he didn’t expect to get help from Fitro and netizens, because he was just doing his job sincerely and to the best of his ability. But he said the generosity of netizens was just the blessing he needed to continue providing for his family.

“In my mind, for now, I just want to provide for my family and give my children the highest level of education,” Anton said.
Old 01-06-2019, 05:13 PM
Veteran Samster

Dengarlah Bintang Hatiku (Lirik)

Old 06-06-2019, 10:09 AM
Veteran Samster

Samson - Kisah Yang Tak Sempurna (Video lirik)

Old 08-06-2019, 11:26 AM
Veteran Samster

Sherina " Cinta Pertama dan Terakhir "

Old 08-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulgath View Post
Singaporean couple allegedly robbed, injured and harassed in Bali, police investigation underway

Mr Eugene Aathar and Ms Dolly Ho (above) at the airport with a MediVac Asia representative (in red) and an airport ground employee.
PHOTO: EUGENE AATHAR
tis has 2 b the biggest joke of the year i readin....lol...the way the guy behave in bali when he ride a bike is like telling evry1...'come! come! come & snatch my hp' ....lol
Old 11-06-2019, 01:51 PM
Veteran Samster

Armada - I Will (Offical Music Video)

Old 17-06-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Viral photo shows red light at Tangerang intersection lasting over 700 (!) seconds

If you’ve spent much time driving around Greater Jakarta, you’ve no doubt not only gotten stuck in terrible traffic, you’ve probably also found yourself stuck at an intersection where the red light lasts for what feels like an eternity. But unless you had the misfortune to drive through this intersection in Jakarta’s satellite city of Tangerang, you have no idea just how long a red light can truly last.

The caption on the photo says “The red light is too long at 700 seconds, residents are frustrated they cannot pass.”

The photo was originally posted 5 days ago by Tangerang news account @abouttng and then reposted by the hugely popular @dramaojol.id drama account 3 days ago, where it went viral and has received over 32,000 likes so far.

The comments on the photo are filled with netizens joking about some of the things they could accomplish during the interminable red light, such as go on the Umrah pilgrimage, record an album or find all seven of the Dragonballs.

According to the head of Tangerang City’s Transportation Agency, Wahyudi Iskandar, the problem was caused by a technical problem that has already been handled.

“Thank God, it was fixed since yesterday,” Wahyudi said today as quoted by Kompas.

Wahyudi said the problem was fixed immediately after his agency received reports about it and apologized for the inconvenience it caused.

Before it was fixed, could it be that this was the longest running red light in the world? The only thing we could find online were stories about a stoplight in America that lasted as long as 5 minutes and 33 second, which Tangerang’s terrifying red light easily beat, but we also found a story about a traffic light in Germany that stayed red for 28 years (though we’re pretty sure nobody actually waited at that light for quite that long).
Old 17-06-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Man in Aceh goes off on convenience store employees after only receiving IDR1,000 don

Man in Aceh goes off on convenience store employees after only receiving IDR1,000 donation

He’s not exactly a beggar, but this man in Aceh is certainly a chooser, and an extremely ungrateful one at that.

On Saturday, a video was shared on social media showing a man in a white thobe going off on employees at an Indomaret convenience store outlet in North Aceh after he only received IDR1,000 (US$0.07) from them for an unspecified donation.

“This is harassment. You’re only looking for profit here. This store is owned by a Chinese, is it not? It’s better that you don’t donate if you only donate IDR1,000. Look at the fish seller at the market, [he gave us] IDR100,000!” the man screamed at the two Indomaret employees standing behind the counter.

The man and his friend, who tossed a few soda bottles on the floor (as seen in other versions of the video), kept screaming at the store employees while repeatedly saying they had been “harassed” by receiving the small donation. A couple of bystanders can be seen calming them down while others filmed the incident.

It didn’t take long for the police to get involved after the video went wildly viral. On Sunday, the North Aceh Police posted two videos on their Instagram page showing that they held a mediation session between the man, who was identified as Jafar Quba, the leader of a youth community at a local mosque, and representatives from Indomaret.

In the videos, Jafar, still wearing a white thobe and the same Palestinian flag scarf, read out a written apology saying he was sorry if the viral video “may have disturbed the public” before shaking hands with an Indomaret rep. In the post’s caption, the police wrote that the matter was resolved in a “kekeluargaan” manner, which roughly translates to “between family members” — an Indonesian euphemism for amicably coming to an agreement not to press charges for a crime.

The police did not specify what charitable cause Jafar and his friend were collecting for. That said, some would argue that the way they were going around and collecting money from businesses and street sellers very closely resemble the behavior of preman (thugs) collecting protection money, which is a very common practice in Indonesia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1