The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife colleague's wedding-brother trying to jio and bed wife. (Short Story)

really nice story TS, hoping for more.
Old 29-05-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 10
loneki is one of the Best!loneki is one of the Best!loneki is one of the Best!loneki is one of the Best!

nice story
Old 29-05-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

jonny: how about a quick basketball match? if you can beat me, I will go queue for the famous carrot cake tmr morning for you..

wife: aiyo. i am a girl. how to beat a boy!

wife was being humble...

jonny: we maybe play shooting la. of course will give you an advantage! don't worry..

wife: haha ok lo.

jonny: but if I win.. do i get a reward ?

wife: oh.. what do you want?

jonny: i think you know...
Old 29-05-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

wife: huh. i really don't.. eh we only just met!

jonny: haha true. i want to try your jacuzzi! looks really cool, rooftop somemore!

wife: oh.. haha. you don't really need to request that as a reward.. just ask la. we are friendly one..

wow. wife is using the word we.. good.. she still remembers me...

jonny: haha. ok then i'll ask for a better reward then..

wife: haha. shit shouldn't have told you then..

jonny: haha yup! hmmm.. i want to use your jacuzzi and I want you to join me as a reward..

wah wah wah! he's so daring! and they barely know one another... i really wonder what they were doing when wife walked him down. why is being so brave?

wife: lol! why would me joining you in the jacuzzi be a reward??

jonny: haha. alone boring ma...

wife: ok sure..

jonny: see you at 3pm?

wife: ok sure.

whoa....

guess what I did immediately?
Old 29-05-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Wibers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS …. looking forward to next !
Old 30-05-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 16
Smile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant future

TS, nice story... Wait for more updates from you
Old 30-05-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Things hotting up between the 2 of them now ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-05-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 30-05-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Daring and notti wife here, please continue writing.
Old 30-05-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Wife going her solo trip this week. more time to write! can't wait for her to get home and share her adventure to get lucky though...

__________________________________________________ _____________

i rushed back home asap. my macbook still turned on while sharing hotspot from my phone... watched what they typed...

Jonny arrived around 2.30 plus, he couldn't wait until 3.. i was already at our condo, made myself comfy at a spot where I could see the main entrance.. saw a chubby guy registering at the guardhouse, realised it's him. he was carrying a shoebag. was expecting him to drive in..

watched him walk and trying to navigate, texting wife i suppose, at the same time.. he wore a sleeveless BBALL jersey and simple shorts.

Jonny: I'm here.

wife: so early?

Jonny: haha bored at home ma. where do I meet you?

wife: you wait for me at the court? I haven't change yet..

Jonny: ok. but not sure where the court is..

wife: where are you now..

Jonny: by the lap pool..

wife: did you bring any of their wedding stuff?

Jonny: huh. no why.

wife: thought you brought. can come up to put first.

Jonny: oh. i only have my shoe bag. brought spare clothes and towel.

wife: oh why ah?

Jonny: use the jacuzzi ma.. hehe

wife: wah! you so confident you will win ah??

Jonny: haha. no la.. just in case la..

wife: you wait for at my block ??? downstairs.. i'm wearing clothes liao. coming down..

Jonny: wah. ok. see you...

WAH LAO EH.. wife must let him know that she was replying him when she was naked!??!!?

I waited a safe distance away... wife came down. they had an awkward hi..

once they walked away, I went back home...

left the car keys on our usual spot..

my code word to wife that I'm home and respecting her 'personal' time liao..

wife wore a navy blue t-shirt, not too tight. not sure what was the bra inside but most likely a sports bra. could still see her bright yellow shorts from our balcony. panties color not sure..

it was still rather warm, but I could see clearly from where I sat. not that comfortable but enough for me to enjoy...

it was awkward for them.. both did their stretches then started to shoot.. he was trying to be a gentleman, took a shot himself then passed the rebound for wife to shoot. could see where his eyes were fixed on though... think you all can guess too... her boobs area...

wait..

lol..

wife was faking... she pretended to shoot using two hands like an amateur.. jonny was enjoying himself.. staring at her... they started their round of ABC. jonny let wife go first... knowing her, the missed shot was on purpose... i don't think i've ever seen her miss from the A spot..

jonny was determined to win... he shot until the 3rd spot and then missed...

wife made the first shot..

jonny clapped for her.. like saying not bad... not sure...

he stopped clapping after she made her 4th consecutive shot... when she finally missed at side of the free-throw line.. Jonny shocked... he had thought he would beat her easily for sure!

to make things worse...

he missed his shot..

the game was over after about 10 minutes... wife missed a few, but complete the set way ahead of him.. jonny was more resigned to just watch wife's boobs as she shot and them shaking when she lands from her jump...

not sure what they said.. but think jonny asked for a 1 on 1 match.. wife agreed and he let wife go first.. jonny was much taller. wife dribbled and he played gentlemanly.. didn't dare to go too close i guess.. he blocked her shot easily... when jonny made a run at the basket, he was stunned!

wife defended him like he was a girl!

he called foul i think..

but he was smiling!

he felt wife's boobs on his arm when she tried to steal the ball!
Old 30-05-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
joo10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue!
Old 30-05-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

from where I watched... it was just pure STEAM! as the 'match' went on.. it got more intense and there was so much body contact!

the hottest part came when wife turned her back shield the ball from him... he was hesitant.. but as wife 'boxed' her way into the red zone, there was definitely grinding between her butt and his OBVIOUSLY erected cock! I could see the shape there!

I believe this GIF says it all!

from there on... it was PURE GRINDING FUN... think they were both more interested in that rather than scoring!

I don't know how many points they played... when Jonny turned his back to her.. she didn't hesitate to press her boobs on his back as well.. at one point, he was even just leaning back on to her and she used her strength to hold him upwards as a joke among themselves!

finally jonny scored the last point, they sat on the floor, exhausted...

jonny doesn't seem to have good stamina...

they sat and chat a bit... laughed... can see their awkwardness getting lesser...

then, both stood up and started walking back towards our block..

was wife inviting him up for a drink?
Old 30-05-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
AK47Rifle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 30-05-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

from my surveillance... earphones locked in... study room door locked...

saw them enter the house.. wife welcomed him in.. he was still reserved and well behaved... she went to the fridge and took out the jug.. got cups and served him drinks.. they sat at the dining table and rested... chat a bit...

jonny was marveling about her skills.. asking her about her past as a bballer... once again, i'm thankful for spending on quality mics...

he kept praising her.. making her blush a bit..

jonny: muscles feeling quite sore..

wife: why le?

jonny: very long never play liao.. haha. miss it so much..

wife: then why don't play often?

jonny: my skill level low la.. hard to find people to play with at my pace also.. friends all busy..

wife: oh... skill level low still beat me!

jonny: hehe. oh yeah.. so can I get my reward liao?

wife: oh yeah.. haha. yup ok.. let's go upstairs.
Old 31-05-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1