The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife colleague's wedding-brother trying to jio and bed wife. (Short Story)

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 31-05-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

wife: oh yeah.. haha. yup ok.. let's go upstairs.

waiting for show time...
Old 31-05-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
megagerian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really like your story TS, please continue
Old 31-05-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Beardsley7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please keep going...
Old 31-05-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
krutz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next steamy update
Old 31-05-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

wife: are you still sweating?

jonny: nope. why?

wife: good. do you mind taking a rinse before stepping in to our Jacuzzi?

jonny: oh. ok. sure!

wife: let me get you a towel. i'm going to rinse as well....... (wife goes into our bedroom while jonny waited at our small common area) here. you use this bathroom.. i'm going to rinse also.. once you are done just step in lo.

jonny: step in where?

wife: the Jacuzzi la! then where?

jonny: oh sorry.. haha. too excited. blur liao..

he watched wife walk into our master bedroom, then he headed into the smaller common bathroom. it was crammed. but enough room for a toilet bowl and shower.

i could hear water running. that was a spot that had no surveillance whatsoever, if wife hanky panky with anyone in the upper and lower common toilets , I won't be able to see.

i realised I wasn't watching what wife was doing too! she as already rinsing her whole body, naked.. quickly dried her body.

she put on the maroon t-shirt and a pair of satin black panties. took the towel and wrapped her lower body up and headed out. she saw the bathroom door was still closed, she quickly headed to the Jacuzzi deck with two more additional face towels and got into the jacuzzi quickly to make herself comfortable...

then... jonny walked out of the bathroom.

he was in a grey t-shirt and a red boxers looking like trunks. or is that his boxers? I can't tell..

he walked to the deck.. the audio there isn't very strong but audible enough after learning a windproof trick for the mic from online..

jonny: hey sorry. i didn't bring extra underwear and shorts! do you mind if I wear this?

he was referring to his tight red boxers! it was bright.. and his erected penis shape was well defined by the boxers! wife kind of could not stop looking at that direction..

wife: oh... erm... oh.... erm.... you wore this just now? erm.. during basketball?

jonny: yup... quite sweaty. that's why I ask.. thought can wear for jacuzzi then go commando home..

wife: erm.. wait wait..

she got out of the water... jonny could not stop staring either, he was a little shocked... wife's shirt was completely soaked, it hugged onto her body like skin tight.. her breasts shape and even nipple shape were so visible! but thankfully it wasn't see through. Wife played her cards right... what made jonny even more nervous and shocked was the black satin panties that he saw her in! seeing it in person really took him in surprise even though he must have been imagining it last night..
Old 31-05-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!

got any picture to show how the panties look like?
Old 31-05-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesome1 View Post
got any picture to show how the panties look like?
That’s your fetish?
Old 31-05-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

The sexciting part is cumming up, please continue writing.
Old 31-05-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
That’s your fetish?
Yes Bro!
Old 31-05-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

All tis notti teasing all tis while by TS's wifey by way of her sexy dressing n conversation .. is UNEXPECTEDLY turning into NOTTI REALITY for her co-ic partner Jonny ... can't wait to read the next notti update of his wifey

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-06-2019 at 08:20 AM.
Old 01-06-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Wife used the towel and patted herself dry quickly.. she walked into our bedroom and got something out of the drawer.. she passed it to Jonny who was waiting outside out bedroom politely.

Wife: you can wear this. It’s disposable. Brand new..

Wife handed him a black piece, it’s those kind that you get handed with at the very ‘clean’ massage places. Jonny took it and looked at it.. he held back his laugh. It looked skimpy…

Jonny: ok. Thank you!

He stood there and smiled at wife. Wife looked at him, awkward, not sure what to say back, wondering why he was standing there so still, she herself walked back to the Jacuzzi…

I observed jonny’s behaviour. He looked suspicious… when wife was out of his sight, he may have heard the sounds of someone in water, he took one last look and check and immediately snuck into our master bedroom. He headed straight for the toilet and closed the door behind him.

I observed him and wife at the same time.. wife was just setting up her wet face towel and using it as a pillow.. jonny on the other hand carefully but also excitedly and quickly put his hands into our laundry basket. He picked up the first piece and sniffed it, wife’s t-shirt which she wore during the basketball game.

He picked up her pink sports bra at the same time with the other hand.. jonny took off his boxers quickly and put down wife’s shirt at the same time. He sniffed her sports bra non stop, then picked up the red panties which she wore during basketball. He sniffed that too before bringing down to his erected penis.. it was fully erected now. Maybe he was nervous earlier, when he showed wife his body in just a shirt and boxers. But now it was erected.. quite big… used wife’s panties to rub his penis, masturbated it a few times.. could tell that he wanted to stop but found it hard to..

finally he stopped and put everything quickly back in place. Made a check or two, put on the black disposable briefs and tiptoed ‘sprinted’ to the Jacuzzi… before coming into wife’s view, he adjusted the briefs, it was so skimpy… barely covering most of his ass.

He walked in slowly into the pool, looked like he was hoping wife will open her eyes and look at him.. doing it on purpose?

Wife eyes remained closed as she relaxed..

Jonny stood, his waist and penis area still water level.. on purpose I suppose..

Jonny: hey. Where may I sit?

wife opened her eyes and looked at him…

once again….

She was in for a huge SHOCK!

Wife could see his penis head popping out of the briefs.. it was too skimpy.. his penis wasn’t fully erected either as he was probably nervous still…

Wife: anywhere..

He walked in the water, wife’s eyes followed his penis as he walked past her to the edge of the Jacuzzi to look down at the street..

Jonny: wow!

Wife: why?

Jonny: your house is the highest floor in this entire estate.. this Jacuzzi is really private.. haha. Can do anything you want and no one can see!

Wife: haha yup true!

Jonny: haha. Why you never wear your swimsuit?

Jonny sat down and made himself comfortable.. the air bubbles floating up wife’s shirt all over.. wife adjusted it again, pulled it backwards and basically used the shirt to support and cover her boobs.. jonny stared as her boobs shape was so obvious.. he himself couldn’t stop staring.. jonny sat one seat away from wife.. smart guy, giving her a non intrusive feeling.

Wife: I don’t have one…

Wife tried not to look at him, cos she knew he was staring at her boobs.. instead, she let go of her shirt and let it float.

Jonny: oh. No swimsuit? You only wear bikini ah?

Wife: noo… so fat how to wear.. I don’t have la

Jonny: then what you wear to swim?

Wife: I don’t know how to swim. Haha.

Wife lied….

Jonny: what serious? Why never learn?

Wife: long story.. just didn’t learn. Wasn’t brave enough as a child..

Jonny: hmmm. Ok.. interesting…

Wife: what about you? Why you wear a shirt in?

Jonny: haha don’t worry it’s clean, I will wear my sweaty jersey home… erm… paiseh la.. my body so round and fat..

Wife: aiyo.. nothing to paiseh about la. You are a guy! It’s ok one..

Jonny: no leh. Not true.. later you see my fat tummy you vomit out your breakfast and last night’s dinner.. haha

Wife giggled..

He had no idea what wife’s preference is…

Jonny: then you always wear t-shirt to use the Jacuzzi?

Wife: nope why..

Jonny: haha just wondering what you wear ma. Since you no swimsuit.

Wife: haha like you said. Total privacy ah. I can wear anything as long as it’s clean..

Jonny: oh…. Also can don’t wear hahaha..
Old 01-06-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
I observed jonny’s behaviour. He looked suspicious… when wife was out of his sight, he may have heard the sounds of someone in water, he took one last look and check and immediately snuck into our master bedroom. He headed straight for the toilet and closed the door behind him.

I observed him and wife at the same time.. wife was just setting up her wet face towel and using it as a pillow.. jonny on the other hand carefully but also excitedly and quickly put his hands into our laundry basket. He picked up the first piece and sniffed it, wife’s t-shirt which she wore during the basketball game.

He picked up her pink sports bra at the same time with the other hand.. jonny took off his boxers quickly and put down wife’s shirt at the same time. He sniffed her sports bra non stop, then picked up the red panties which she wore during basketball. He sniffed that too before bringing down to his erected penis.. it was fully erected now. Maybe he was nervous earlier, when he showed wife his body in just a shirt and boxers. But now it was erected.. quite big… used wife’s panties to rub his penis, masturbated it a few times.. could tell that he wanted to stop but found it hard to..

finally he stopped and put everything quickly back in place. Made a check or two, put on the black disposable briefs and tiptoed ‘sprinted’ to the Jacuzzi… before coming into wife’s view, he adjusted the briefs, it was so skimpy… barely covering most of his ass.

He walked in slowly into the pool, looked like he was hoping wife will open her eyes and look at him.. doing it on purpose?

Wife eyes remained closed as she relaxed..

Jonny stood, his waist and penis area still water level.. on purpose I suppose..

Jonny: hey. Where may I sit?

wife opened her eyes and looked at him…

once again….

She was in for a huge SHOCK!

Wife could see his penis head popping out of the briefs.. it was too skimpy.. his penis wasn’t fully erected either as he was probably nervous still…

Wife: anywhere..

He walked in the water, wife’s eyes followed his penis as he walked past her to the edge of the Jacuzzi to look down at the street..

Jonny: wow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonny: haha. Why you never wear your swimsuit?

Jonny sat down and made himself comfortable.. the air bubbles floating up wife’s shirt all over.. wife adjusted it again, pulled it backwards and basically used the shirt to support and cover her boobs.. jonny stared as her boobs shape was so obvious.. he himself couldn’t stop staring.. jonny sat one seat away from wife.. smart guy, giving her a non intrusive feeling.

Wife: I don’t have one…

Wife tried not to look at him, cos she knew he was staring at her boobs.. instead, she let go of her shirt and let it float.

Jonny: oh. No swimsuit? You only wear bikini ah?

Wife: noo… so fat how to wear.. I don’t have la

Jonny: then what you wear to swim?

Wife: I don’t know how to swim. Haha.

Wife lied….

Jonny: what serious? Why never learn?

Wife: long story.. just didn’t learn. Wasn’t brave enough as a child..

Jonny: hmmm. Ok.. interesting…

Wife: what about you? Why you wear a shirt in?

Jonny: haha don’t worry it’s clean, I will wear my sweaty jersey home… erm… paiseh la.. my body so round and fat..

Wife: aiyo.. nothing to paiseh about la. You are a guy! It’s ok one..

Jonny: no leh. Not true.. later you see my fat tummy you vomit out your breakfast and last night’s dinner.. haha

Wife giggled..

He had no idea what wife’s preference is…

Jonny: then you always wear t-shirt to use the Jacuzzi?

Wife: nope why..

Jonny: haha just wondering what you wear ma. Since you no swimsuit.

Wife: haha like you said. Total privacy ah. I can wear anything as long as it’s clean..

Jonny: oh…. Also can don’t wear hahaha..
Omg.!!.... see how Jonny is now starting to get notti with TS's wifey.

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-06-2019 at 09:58 PM.
Old 01-06-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
rccb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exciting stuff TS, please continue!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1