The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Westlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hooking PRC/SG/MY Milfs

Been a lurker around here for long and have been a big fan of the screwing maids thread and all, but always had a fetish for milfs like PRC, SG, MY kind. Anyone have experiences with them or like how do you manage to actually find them? Do share some experiences here if you don’t mind!
Old 11-06-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hooking PRC/SG/MY Milfs

For me, I will hop around the SPA, massage parlour etc....
If come across any good one, then will sweet talk them and hook them up...
Nevertheless, there is no free meal in this world. Even if you managed to hook them up and bring them out, there is still a price to pay like going for big meals, for show, for outing before you gets to tabao them to hotel for a bunny rabbit style of banging.....

This chio one, Lisa, is the latest of my hooking list.
Read up my entertainment with Lisa at the below link.

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?...24&postcount=1

The next in line of my hooking list is this Xiao Dong who was working in a SPA shop somewhere near Seletar...

Last edited by hcbj; 12-06-2019 at 06:59 PM.
Old 11-06-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Westlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow really not bad ley. Any experience just finding those normal working ones? Not the FL/ML pai.
Old 11-06-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Had a few chances, but not really MILFs, already cougar level..lol. Didnt pursue.
Old 13-06-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlee View Post
Wow really not bad ley. Any experience just finding those normal working ones? Not the FL/ML pai.
normal working type is tough, very often they seek your attention as they are alone in this country and seek companion. If you've a family, your family time is compromised.
Old 13-06-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
kingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
For me, I will hop around the SPA, massage parlour etc....
If come across any good one, then will sweet talk them and hook them up...
Nevertheless, there is no free meal in this world. Even if you managed to hook them up and bring them out, there is still a price to pay like going for big meals, for show, for outing before you gets to tabao them to hotel for a bunny rabbit style of banging.....

This chio one, Lisa, is the latest of my hooking list.
Read up my entertainment with Lisa at the below link.

The next in line of my hooking list is this Xiao Dong who was working in a SPA shop somewhere near Seletar...

Wa bro steady leh, sic for Lisa?
Old 13-06-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Hooking PRC/SG/MY Milfs

PRC ladies in Spore. Adventure! PRC is communists their girls came here. She fly liked a bird just to gave a statement. She expected her man, I am refering to born local man. He must have the same sense like her.

I mean if the girl shown passion on HKG riots her man must be able to have a strong view. Dont like hei! In this country the people in white said cannot talk politics.

Try it.

By the way. I notice this ten yrs Malaysian men in Spore, including PR and new citizens has weakness in PRC girls. This man could be GL biggest client. I gave up they take over.
Old 14-06-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 19
benq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to behold

Can suggest you join "benaughty.com" as free member, remember never pay to join the full membership. After joining, a lot of ladies will visit your profile, than from the list of ladies visitors, you can extract their WeChat ID and start your WeChat with them. Try this method out and see any results.
Old 14-06-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
anonymous114 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benq557 View Post
Can suggest you join "benaughty.com" as free member, remember never pay to join the full membership. After joining, a lot of ladies will visit your profile, than from the list of ladies visitors, you can extract their WeChat ID and start your WeChat with them. Try this method out and see any results.
how to extract wechat? it is asking to pay membership to allow chat
Old 14-06-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingster View Post

Posting for Lisa
Old 14-06-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

benq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous114 View Post
how to extract wechat? it is asking to pay membership to allow chat
You do not chat with the ladies inside the website. As long as you register, you are free member. Just wait for the ladies to see your profile. Once they see your project, their web ID and photos will appear on your page. There will be numbers pop up at each icon. You just click on the second row icon of a man (left icon is heart and right icon is an eye), than you will see all those ladies that see your profile appear and some of their ID is their WeChat ID. You just copy out this ID, put it in your Wechat to search this ID, if found than just either add them into your WeChat or invite them into your WeChat, got it?
Old 14-06-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Try this three WeChat ID.

cclarel
rrlekk
atzbaby

Wish you a happy chatting with them.
Old 14-06-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingster View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Old 14-06-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
PRC ladies in Spore. Adventure! PRC is communists their girls came here. She fly liked a bird just to gave a statement. She expected her man, I am refering to born local man. He must have the same sense like her.

I mean if the girl shown passion on HKG riots her man must be able to have a strong view. Dont like hei! In this country the people in white said cannot talk politics.

Try it.

By the way. I notice this ten yrs Malaysian men in Spore, including PR and new citizens has weakness in PRC girls. This man could be GL biggest client. I gave up they take over.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 14-06-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Another group of WeChat ID for those who want to try.

upuu88
xxmnss
kristqt
Irteey
zzexxe
minlkf
whwtep
rrdesirer
ssswssy
pccxxb
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1