The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
SherylXD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hi guys! I am a 28 year old crossdresser! :)

Hi guys!

It's been a long time since I wrote on my thread.

This weekend on a Friday 13th June 14' at night, I might be meeting another crossdresser at a hotel in Geylang for a couple of hours. Looking for guys or CD sisters interested in joining for this short time frame.

Just drop me a PM and I will do my best to get back to you!
Old 10-06-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 11
MiniBox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMiniBox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMiniBox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It's a trap!
Old 10-06-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniBox View Post
It's a trap!
Trap? Don't utter nonsense on my thread.
Old 12-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanicaLopez View Post
Some people here are simply clueless. Hope ur adventure goes well Sheryl and I am sure we'll be having lots of fun again soon. Luv ya..
Thanks babe! We will meet up soon. Love ya.
Old 26-06-2014, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
kougaiji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whats the difference between lady-boy and cross dresser?? Is it lady-boy is a boy with some lady sex organs while a cross dresser is jus a guy that like to dress up as a lady??
Old 17-07-2014, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pokopoko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Sheryl, will there be any further updates in the month of July?~ hehe
Old 18-07-2014, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokopoko View Post
Hi Sheryl, will there be any further updates in the month of July?~ hehe
well.. i might be joining Shanica's cum party.

http://sbfsg.net/showthread....283851&page=36

Look it up there.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

Hello again!

Hello everyone,

Looks like many crossdressers are on this forum looking for some hook ups!

It's making me want to look for some fun as well too.

Looking for CD sisters to hang around and have a good time. Maybe 1 or 2 guys as well if they are nice to me and willing to host.

All races are wel-CUM-ed.

Do drop me a PM or a reply here.

XOXO
Old 10-02-2015, 12:33 AM
Samster

These are a few of my pics

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/...psfstxwqn6.jpg

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/...pstenyvktq.jpg

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/...psgruzgcc9.jpg

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/...pscavnsz63.jpg
Old 11-02-2015, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
johntron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Hi guys! I am a 28 year old crossdresser! :)

Welcome back. Great Shots! Hot!

Old 12-02-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

A little story to share.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Jenny. I used to be called James but that was over a year ago. I moved to Singapore to further my studies. I am small for a guy, only 5 foot 8 and not very well built. Still I feel almost average height in Singapore where everyone is the same height as me.

My story begins when I read an article about a street in Singapore where lots of transsexuals hang out. I had never really thought about these things before and as I had nothing better to do I went down that night to have a look. There were so many beautiful transsexuals. Most of them really beautiful. They were from either Malaysia or Indonesia and if I did not know better I would have said they were real women. I was approached by many and eventually persuaded to follow one into her room. I gave her 50 dollars and she began to strip. She had lovely breasts and I was extremely turned on. She removed the rest of her clothing and I fucked her artificial pussy. In fact it felt very much like the real thing, only with the use of some KY jelly.

Over the next few days I could not get the image out of my mind. I felt so dirty fucking not only a prostitute (this was my first time) but also someone who had started life as a man. I have only ever had girlfriends and I cannot name one man whom I am attracted to.

Anyway, it was only a matter of time before I found myself down Desker road for a second time. I could not find the girl I had fucked before, even after waiting around for over one hour.

Anyway I had seen another one that took my fancy, called Candy and I followed her. She had long black hair and a naughty sparkle in her eye. I knew she had fantastic breasts, because she was wearing a see- through black top with no bra. Sitting down I paid her and as she was standing she moved between my legs. She lean down and I kissed her. She kissed so gently that I could have come right there and then. I moved my hands over her c-cup firm silicon breast before licking her nipples through her blouse. She moaned as I did this and leaning forward started to rub my cock through me jeans.

I moved my hands up under her miniskirt and on to her silk panties. The she took my hand and moved it around and started to rub her crotch. It was so smooth and I could feel her pubic hair under the thin material of her panties. I rubbed harder trying to find her slit, wanting to feel what I was about to fuck, but there was no slit. All I could feel was a lump and I suddenly realized that she actually had a cock which was tucked between her legs and was now straining to get out as it was hard. I pulled my hand away, not sure what to think. I knew I was not gay but then again I did not feel gay as I was kissing a beautiful woman.....
Old 12-02-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntron View Post
Welcome back. Great Shots! Hot!
Thank you.
Old 12-02-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

Just wanna let people know..

Sending me "one liners" for eg: "Hey wanna get notti" or "Hey wanna meet?" won't get you anything.
Old 13-02-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

Continued..

“You can fuck me here” she said moving my hand round to her firm arse.

She then moved my hand back to her cock which had appeared from its hiding place between her legs. It was not big, maybe only 5 inches long, and not fat either. It gently strained against the thin material of her panties and almost instinctively I started to run my hands over it. I could feel myself really hard as she unbuttoned my flies and herself moved her hand over my cock. Almost as if she was telling me what to do she moved her hand inside my shorts and took hold of my cock, which was considerably larger than hers. I did the same and for the first time in my life felt the smooth skin of an Asian’s shemale clit. It felt so warm as she undid her skirt which fell to the floor. Almost as if she was paying me she moved her panties to the side and her cock stood out in front of my face, as I was still sitting. Without even thinking I took her into my mouth. I wanted to know what it felt like.

It tasted wonderful as I slowly started to move my mouth up and down her shaft, sucking harder as I savoured her scent. She spoke like a little angle that she was and moaned as I continued to give her cock attention.

“Do you want to fuck me now?” she said, but I was more interested in sucking this beautiful cock which was in my mouth. I cupped her sweet small balls and then tried my best to give her the most pleasure. I soon leant that running my tongue up and down her shaft as I looked up into her eyes really turned her on and I also found out that she got really excited as I fingered her arse hole. Her I was a respectable business man sucking the cock of a common street whore who dressed as a man…and I was loving every minute of it.

She moved over to the bed and I took off the rest of my clothes as she did the same. I don’t know if it is an Asian thing but she looked just like a women with a cock. I lay next to her and she started to lick my cock before moving lower and licking my arse hole. I have never found a women willing to do that and it felt fantastic. I motioned her to move around and she did offering herself in the same way. I licked down the length of her cock this time as we were in a 69 with me on the bottom and started to take her small balls into my mouth. like the rest of her they were hairless. Then I wanted to please her as she had me and moved my tongue to her anus, licking gently, she spread her legs wider and as she did this her anus opened up slightly and I started to dip my tongue into her. She moaned in delight as I did, taking my cock out of her mouth long enough to tell me that I was her first customer of the evening. Somehow I felt privileged at hearing this and doubled my efforts to please her. Without warning she started to cum in my mouth. I was gagging as she forced her cock deeper into my throat. There was nothing I could do except savour the pleasures of her warm cum shooting into my mouth and down my throat. She pulled her cock from my mouth allowing a spurt of warm cum to land all over my face. I swallowed what I had in my mouth before licking her little cock dry. I felt I was serving her instead of the other way around. All this was too much as I began to cum in her mouth. She then moved around and kissed me again and we shared my cum licking it from each others mouths.

The next day or two I was in a real state.....
Old 13-02-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hornytim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks for Sharing...
Nice 1...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1