The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-02-2005, 06:17 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Malay 25 yr old MILF married with kid ICE

bro Metal Machine give me the number thanks to him........her name is ICE stay in bukit panjang.
number 914314**
arrange to meet her up at jurong west at her brother place.
went to pick her up at the bus stop.MILF!!!!wear a tight sexy jeans shorts and tank top.wow damn busty and apple/pear figure.her face abit Buck teeth.
ask her how much she said 100 FJ. drove down to serangoon desker hotel cheap budget.
went in start kissing and rubba her for a while. ask me to bath.after bathing came out from the bathroom see her sitting on the bed with her rad sexy bra and lacy g string on. went up to her and she push me on the bed. touch and starting catbathing my arms back and chest all my tattoos. and lick my nipples. my little head getting hard and hard and at the same time i rubba her breat and pussy.
then she moved down and continue catbath till she reach my anus and start to tongue fucked it.woooooo damn shiok and the same time playing with my balls and dick. and then she lick all the way up to my balls and dick and start bbbbjing me in a fast and furious manner!!!!
after a good session or bbbjing i cant take it anymore.... told her to doggie and i capped myself and start to pump her like a mad bull from behind. she squirmed and orgasm twice....a little squirt smell of urine came out can feel the hot gush on my balls. damn shiok. pump for about 20 minutes still cannot cum tired. lied down ask her to bbbj me again. she willingly take it off my condom and start to bbbj me as hard and furious.....told her i am coming she carry on to bbbj me till i cant take it and CIM into her mouth. sshow me her CFM face and swallow my cum saying it tastes sweet.
looks 5/10 ( buck teeth)
body: pear shape nice ass boobs firm C cup
AR:10/10
bbbj 9/10
FJ8/10 i lurve doggie
service 8/10
RTF:sure
damage 100+20 hotel room

any bro wanna try pm me i pm u contact.

Cheers, MILFfella
Old 23-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Malay 25 yr old MILF married with kid ICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella
bro Metal Machine give me the number thanks to him........her name is ICE stay in bukit panjang.
number 914314**
arrange to meet her up at jurong west at her brother place.
went to pick her up at the bus stop.MILF!!!!wear a tight sexy jeans shorts and tank top.wow damn busty and apple/pear figure.her face abit Buck teeth.
ask her how much she said 100 FJ. drove down to serangoon desker hotel cheap budget.
went in start kissing and rubba her for a while. ask me to bath.after bathing came out from the bathroom see her sitting on the bed with her rad sexy bra and lacy g string on. went up to her and she push me on the bed. touch and starting catbathing my arms back and chest all my tattoos. and lick my nipples. my little head getting hard and hard and at the same time i rubba her breat and pussy.
then she moved down and continue catbath till she reach my anus and start to tongue fucked it.woooooo damn shiok and the same time playing with my balls and dick. and then she lick all the way up to my balls and dick and start bbbbjing me in a fast and furious manner!!!!
after a good session or bbbjing i cant take it anymore.... told her to doggie and i capped myself and start to pump her like a mad bull from behind. she squirmed and orgasm twice....a little squirt smell of urine came out can feel the hot gush on my balls. damn shiok. pump for about 20 minutes still cannot cum tired. lied down ask her to bbbj me again. she willingly take it off my condom and start to bbbj me as hard and furious.....told her i am coming she carry on to bbbj me till i cant take it and CIM into her mouth. sshow me her CFM face and swallow my cum saying it tastes sweet.
looks 5/10 ( buck teeth)
bbbj 9/10
FJ8/10 i lurve doggie
service 8/10
damage 100+20 hotel room

Cheers, MILFfella
oh yeah brothers whom know me i can give , others need to exchange and those lamers dun even think of me giving it. thanks
Old 23-02-2005, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
RC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Malay 25 yr old MILF married with kid ICE

Quote:
number 914314**

looks 5/10 ( buck teeth)
bbbj 9/10
FJ8/10 i lurve doggie
service 8/10
damage 100+20 hotel room

Cheers, MILFfella
Me want lai can or not Bro
Old 23-02-2005, 06:38 PM
just_me

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro milf, look like u had a good time.
Old 23-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
RC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro u very fast

up u leh
Old 23-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 0
rocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Malay 25 yr old MILF married with kid ICE

what a sextifying session our bro has. reading your fr is equally sextifying.

cheers!
Old 23-02-2005, 07:12 PM
Samster

Location: My heart is yours,to fill our burst,to break or bury, or wear as jewelry.
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 0
Eternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to all

Quote:
bro Metal Machine give me the number thanks to

Cheers, MILFfella
Wat hogwash you had mention? Reading all ur postings frm last day, they doesn't sound creditable lol.

For all of my life

you are the one, i will love you faithfully forever

all of my life you are the one

I'll give to you my greatest love

for all of my life.
Old 23-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Samster (B)

Thumbs down Re: Malay 25 yr old MILF married with kid ICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternity_Gal
Wat hogwash you had mention? Reading all ur postings frm last day, they doesn't sound creditable lol.
wad your point here? ?? u newbie?
Old 23-02-2005, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zenzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah bro envy u sial.....swallow ur cum somemore.....
Old 23-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 20
ballplayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
helo brudder.. can pm the contact.. thanx thanx
Old 23-02-2005, 08:26 PM
Samster

Location: My heart is yours,to fill our burst,to break or bury, or wear as jewelry.
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 0
Eternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to all

Quote:
My point here is that ur experiences are simply hilarious. Yes, I'm more newbie than you are..

For all of my life

you are the one, i will love you faithfully forever

all of my life you are the one

I'll give to you my greatest love

for all of my life.
Old 23-02-2005, 08:27 PM
Samster (B)

Wink Re: Malay 25 yr old MILF married with kid ICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternity_Gal
My point here is that ur experiences are simply hilarious. Yes, I'm more newbie than you are..
not only fls,my ONS list is even more hilarious.
and there is nothing true but

MILFFELLA!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 23-02-2005, 08:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
not only fls,my ONS list is even more hilarious.
and there is nothing true but

MILFFELLA!!!!!!!!!!!
come back soon my GF is here...buai!
Old 23-02-2005, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 23
glenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to behold

Nice FR, keep it up
Old 23-02-2005, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

yep.. i have to admit thats quite a FR!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread