The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 09-09-2022, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
HideWong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

To all bro who are super worried about why g23 go back, its prob cus of STI, not HIV or anything super serious so far. Went to find her 2 weeks ago, found out this week kenna NGU clinic made appointment with me in 3 months time to check for other STD. So far I didnt experience other symptoms.

Just for some background incase some bros here think I go find alot of WL and blame it on g23:
- 2 week after opening went to find JM14 g3 (did bbbj + fj)
- Following week after I went to jm14, I went to L18H40 g6 (cap on all the way as she insisted)
- 3rd week of aug find g23
- 29th Aug find g23

From how I see, the gap from my time with g3 at jm14 once would have already shown symptoms if I had gotten ngu from her. So the highest probability is g23 liao though I might be wrong (pls dont zap me lol, im a lurker that came out just to give all bros here a peace of mind).

So just incase its really her, bros pls go make appointment and avoid any action with your partner...learnt my lesson, next time always cap.

And pls la....if you feel your lj abit weird....go check...dont ignore and chiong end up spoil everyone's fun tyvm
Old 09-09-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HideWong View Post
To all bro who are super worried about why g23 go back, its prob cus of STI, not HIV or anything super serious so far. Went to find her 2 weeks ago, found out this week kenna NGU clinic made appointment with me in 3 months time to check for other STD. So far I didnt experience other symptoms.

Just for some background incase some bros here think I go find alot of WL and blame it on g23:
- Following week after I went to jm14, I went to L18H40 g6 (cap on all the way as she insisted)
- 29th Aug find g23

From how I see, the gap from my time with g3 at jm14 once would have already shown symptoms if I had gotten ngu from her. So the highest probability is g23 liao though I might be wrong (pls dont zap me lol, im a lurker that came out just to give all bros here a peace of mind).

So just incase its really her, bros pls go make appointment and avoid any action with your partner...learnt my lesson, next time always cap.

And pls la....if you feel your lj abit weird....go check...dont ignore and chiong end up spoil everyone's fun tyvm
Non-gonorrhea infection of your urethra tube? What were your symptoms
Old 09-09-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

G23 went home because of her family. Not because of STD, STI WHATEVER...
Old 09-09-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jialatking is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

- 29th Aug find g23

bro what is NGU? mind clarify this?
Old 09-09-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bumped into g23 just now as she was packing her things, she still looks like her bubbly goofy self as I bid her bye. 2038 got new batch of girls like 29 and 19 etc. hopefully one of them can carry on the 23club legacy.

I went to 2040 to find my other regular poison and talked to the OKT of 2040 as I waited. He says that g23 was being sent home because a customer complained that she was spreading STIs.

Some other samsters say Heo herself going home bc of family issue, just wanted to relay what I heard. Cheong safely.
Old 09-09-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
G23 went home because of her family. Not because of STD, STI WHATEVER...
whatever reason it is is not important anymore if there are few bro shared they kena something direct/indirect from her (we duno). important to go for check if u got symptom...so u wont spread this to other gal in GL and increase risk for other bros lol...just be cautious anf wr can cheong till we die LOL
Old 09-09-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123ee View Post
Bumped into g23 just now as she was packing her things, she still looks like her bubbly goofy self as I bid her bye. 2038 got new batch of girls like 29 and 19 etc. hopefully one of them can carry on the 23club legacy.

I went to 2040 to find my other regular poison and talked to the OKT of 2040 as I waited. He says that g23 was being sent home because a customer complained that she was spreading STIs.

Some other samsters say Heo herself going home bc of family issue, just wanted to relay what I heard. Cheong safely.
Complain to where, MoH?
Old 09-09-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

walao got people complain to the OKT or authority about her spreading std??? spoil ppl rice bowl sia
Old 09-09-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:

The question is sent home by OKT or MOH?
Old 09-09-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Non-gonorrhea infection of your urethra tube? What were your symptoms
Began with my urethra tube feeling itch. At 1st just the tip, as a few days pass can feel the itch go all the way inside. One fine day I woke up, before I piss saw got yellowish discharge. Immediately called DSC make appointment, went down the next day, did test and the doc told me NGU, 2 week anti-biotics (T^T)

Welp I guess I'm lucky enough that I didnt kenna the painful symptom, just the itch and a leaky dick.
Old 09-09-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jialatking View Post
bro what is NGU? mind clarify this?
Non-Gonococcal Urethritis, the doc just told me....2 weeks anti-biotics, gave me a brochure on NGU then after that tell me need make appointment to check after 2 weeks if cleared and need to be monk for 3mnths then come back do a full checkup.

From what the brochure says its means "inflammation of the male urethra when gonorrhea is not the cause. Most common being chlamydia but sometimes other STIs can cause NGU (e.g HSV, trichomonas, mycloplasma genitalium"

From what I asked, being worried that will spread to my family or friends and all, the doc said this one only transmitted via sex wor...but still if you have find g23 anytime in Aug, I think better be safe and just go check.
Old 09-09-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

hope is a false alarm.. & every bro here safe
Old 09-09-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

FR on G7

First time in this house, heard so many good things about G23 and G26 but they weren't available, so picked her as I didn't want to wait.

Very petite, A cup, I'm a boobs lover but I thought I'd switch things up abit.

Can speak a bit of chinese, started off with a BBBJ in shower, soaped and wash then straight to bed.

Lots of frenching and licking, followed by one of the best DTs I've ever had. She'll DT and make some gurgling sounds for a good minute or 2. Used my legs to hold her head in a vice grip and she seemed to enjoy it even more.

Needless to say I exploded in her mouth but she didn't pull out and spit immediately.

RTF: maybe not, as I prefer big boobs and I cannot lie.
Old 09-09-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Interesting, G7 never did BBBJ for me let alone CIM.

DT is what, like AR?
Old 09-09-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:

- 29th Aug find g23

I even did raw with JM14 g3 thrice before she went back. I'm still fine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1