The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 22-02-2022, 11:39 AM
Beholder

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Bro just ask Mr Goggle and he will tell you she is located in Lombok Indonesia. So it's not very informative to stick to Sammyboy forum, doesn't provide much information except for sex. hahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Where is mt. rinjani bro ???...did she know that u hv seen her peeing n her bush ???

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Old 22-02-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdick87 View Post
Went hiking to mount rinjani with friends. Accidentally saw my female friend squatting butt exposed while she was peeing. When she stood up i saw her bush! im like wow!
Mount Rinjani, i was there in 1995!
We camped near to a ridge and the crater.
Got up at 4am for breakfast to make our way slowly to the top of the ridge to catch the sunrise.
When our group gathered for breakfast, we saw the porter of the other climb group came out of the tent of the Japanese ladies.
He came out like nothing happened. Minutes later, 2 Japanese ladies, looked like in the early twenties also came out.
They looked so excited and thrilled.

Later when all the groups were at the ridge for the sunrise, we asked our porter to verify with that porter if he had threesome.
Our porter said this, "He popular girls. Many times many girls together".
Old 22-02-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 18
Sg_owns deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySg_owns deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
So tempting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
Best if she is braless . Thanks for sharing.
Old 22-02-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
KepCop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
Got up at 4am for breakfast to make our way slowly to the top of the ridge to catch the sunrise.
When our group gathered for breakfast, we saw the porter of the other climb group came out of the tent of the Japanese ladies.
He came out like nothing happened. Minutes later, 2 Japanese ladies, looked like in the early twenties also came out.

Later when all the groups were at the ridge for the sunrise, we asked our porter to verify with that porter if he had threesome.
He keep his customers warm with vigorous exercise
Old 22-02-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future
Quote:

almost impossible to hv sex at basecamp leh. sweaty in the day, freezing cold at night. T
Old 22-02-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KepCop View Post
He keep his customers warm with vigorous exercise
From the look of things back then, the Japanese gals gave me the impression they wanted the warmth
Old 22-02-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdick87 View Post
almost impossible to hv sex at basecamp leh. sweaty in the day, freezing cold at night. T
Nah, it was a done deed.
It was so because they were Japanese gals out of their society.
If u travel with them for dive trips or mountain climbing that requires a long down time, u will see their inhibitions.

And, if u want it bad enough, impossible doesnt even cut it
Old 22-02-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
Bro just ask Mr Goggle and he will tell you she is located in Lombok Indonesia. So it's not very informative to stick to Sammyboy forum, doesn't provide much information except for sex. hahahaha
Ohh yah, my good friend Mr Google...totally forgotten abt him...anyway T.Q for helping out with the info in advance ...apologies, can't upzz yr points for being such a helpful guy as system says I hv upped u b4.....now waiting for the other bro to answer the 2nd part of my question

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-02-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nah, it was a done deed.
It was so because they were Japanese gals out of their society.
If u travel with them for dive trips or mountain climbing that requires a long down time, u will see their inhibitions.

And, if u want it bad enough, impossible doesnt even cut it
yup, witnessed it from my diving trips.
These jap gals are ""bullied" and "suppress" in their society,
when they overseas, like dog off leash. they become liberated.
After day diving, they will drink and then gets night muff diving.
they love those super dark tan dive master. my dive master had 3
jap gals over 3 nights from the same group.
Old 22-02-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
yup, witnessed it from my diving trips.
These jap gals are ""bullied" and "suppress" in their society,
when they overseas, like dog off leash. they become liberated.
After day diving, they will drink and then gets night muff diving.
they love those super dark tan dive master. my dive master had 3
jap gals over 3 nights from the same group.
That is correct bro.
Every trip to P. Redang has a sense of excitement apart from the dives.
Usually ladies from Europe and Australia but Japanese and Taiwanese make up a large portion.

If the dive group has Japanese single ladies, 7 out of 10 trips was a fuck fest with the Japanese.

All u need to do is to be polite, dont rush. Be humorous and confident at the same time. Humour is a big trigger for them.
U got all these, u will get in between their tights in no time.
Speaking from experience.
Old 22-02-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Not just the Jap gals, but also the Jap boys, when they come to SEA, they usually come in a group of the same gender. It's all written on their face what they were looking for. Their society is either very uptight or too costly to have that little fun. So, once come to SEA, all hell breaks lose.
Old 22-02-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 14
VDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud of

Was on the bridge near SLS and saw this lady down below. Picture not clear because zoomed in all the way.

Pretty lady circa Oct 2018.
Old 22-02-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19893 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Not just the Jap gals, but also the Jap boys, when they come to SEA, they usually come in a group of the same gender. It's all written on their face what they were looking for. Their society is either very uptight or too costly to have that little fun. So, once come to SEA, all hell breaks lose.
Don't Forget Now Those Korean Gals Also

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 23-02-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKR View Post
Was on the bridge near SLS and saw this lady down below. Picture not clear because zoomed in all the way.

Pretty lady circa Oct 2018.
wow circa 2018? Must be among your fave stash lah.
Old 24-02-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Don't Forget Now Those Korean Gals Also
Koreans will be more tricky. Most of them are very into drinking. I was told they consider a man average if he can at least consume 5 bottles of soju. Their before and after drinks medication are very popular there. I think for me, continuously drink 2 bottles will already KOed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1