The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
detoyun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
HIV Risk and PEP

Yesterday, during protected vaginal intercourse with a shop ML, after I ejaculated there was a bit of delay before she got off me in cowgirl position, and I had not held onto the base of the condom while she was getting off me. So when she got off me, my penis slipped out of the condom and a small part (maybe <1cm) at the top of the condom was kiapped to her vagina with the rest of the condom hanging out of her, and a bit of my cum dripped out.

What is my HIV risk based on this encounter? Should I be going for PEP? Really hope to be able to get some advice.

Edit: To clarify, the condom was kiapped to the mouth of the vagina, not deep inside.

Last edited by detoyun; 28-06-2020 at 06:37 PM.
Old 28-06-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold
Re: HIV Risk and PEP

Condom was still inside her? so which part of your penis touched her?
Old 28-06-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Condom was still inside her? so which part of your penis touched her?
The tip of the condom was kiapped to her vagina with the rest of it just hanging out when I pulled out, and it was easy to just pull the condom out from her. I don't think my penis touched her but I cant be sure if the slippage was happening even before I pulled out while I was still ejaculating.

Edit: To clarify, the condom was kiapped to the mouth of the vagina, not deep inside.

Last edited by detoyun; 28-06-2020 at 06:38 PM.
Old 28-06-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

do you have any open sores at your penis, while performing the deed?

if not, it would be quite safe.

you mighr experiencd some symptoms for this 2 weeks, upset stomach, slight flu, cold, headache and etc.

but it will go away soon.

hehe
Old 28-06-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
do you have any open sores at your penis, while performing the deed?

if not, it would be quite safe.

you mighr experiencd some symptoms for this 2 weeks, upset stomach, slight flu, cold, headache and etc.

but it will go away soon.

hehe
No open sores. Symptoms from anxiety? I definitely do plan to get tested for the standard STDs and HIV 2 weeks/1 month/3 months from now, but just not sure if I should go for PEP now or not.
Old 28-06-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by detoyun View Post
The tip of the condom was kiapped to her vagina with the rest of it just hanging out when I pulled out, and it was easy to just pull the condom out from her. I don't think my penis touched her but I cant be sure if the slippage was happening even before I pulled out while I was still ejaculating.

Edit: To clarify, it was kiapped to the mouth of the vagina, not deep inside.
if your penis didn't even touch her then very unlikely got any transmission. i dont see much difference in risk between what you described and normal sex as if the condom didnt slip. personally i wouldnt be worried at all.

actually similar happened to me once, it's the lady who got worried, straight away touch herself and smell smell make sure no sperm inside her lol.
Old 28-06-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by detoyun View Post
Yesterday, during protected vaginal intercourse with a shop ML, after I ejaculated there was a bit of delay before she got off me in cowgirl position, and I had not held onto the base of the condom while she was getting off me. So when she got off me, my penis slipped out of the condom and a small part (maybe <1cm) at the top of the condom was kiapped to her vagina with the rest of the condom hanging out of her, and a bit of my cum dripped out.

What is my HIV risk based on this encounter? Should I be going for PEP? Really hope to be able to get some advice.

Hello fellow bro, i have encountered a very very similar situation like yours, the only difference is that i didnt ejaculate, but mine was the condom came out when she was in cowgirl position.

You must be feeling extremely nervous/anxious, don't worry bro, i felt the same too. If you do wish to begin PEP, an advice is, you need to have at least 1.8k standby, cuz the medicine is expensive and have to go through approx 28 days - 30 days of daily medication (im on my 3rd week, soon finishing), Two in the morning, one in the night. (3 tablets Daily)

Process will be, go to the doctor, explain this situation, he will do a 4th gen on you, and prescribe the medication, the EARLIER you begin PEP, the more effective it is.. for me i took PEP like 4-5hrs after my encounter.

Side effects: nauseous , tiredness, vomiting etc, first few days you will feel extremely tired, if you're working then very difficult to sustain the PEP regime cuz you will feel this extreme fatigue, and after 3-4 days of PEP, you will need to go back to have a kidney/liver test to see if you're ok to continue. Have to be very dedicated to complete the cycle. For me, i only faced extreme tiredness in the first few days, i didnt encounter any appetite loss or vomitting etc, but can feel my whole body like want to go back to sleep even when i just woke up like 2-3hrs ago. But after 1 week, you shld be used to it, and wont feel any effects.

My doctor told me based on my encounter that chances of any transmission is very very low, but hey, if it gives you a peace of mind, then i strongly recommend you to go for PEP. Gives a 90% success rate from preventing your body in developing HIV etc. But if you do wish to take a chance, then get tested asap after 2 weeks, PEP is only a mitigation, have to decide ASAP, have to begin the treatment within 72hrs, if not it will be useless.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions on this. Take care bro
Old 29-06-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Hello fellow bro, i have encountered a very very similar situation like yours, the only difference is that i didnt ejaculate, but mine was the condom came out when she was in cowgirl position.

You must be feeling extremely nervous/anxious, don't worry bro, i felt the same too. If you do wish to begin PEP, an advice is, you need to have at least 1.8k standby, cuz the medicine is expensive and have to go through approx 28 days - 30 days of daily medication (im on my 3rd week, soon finishing), Two in the morning, one in the night. (3 tablets Daily)

Process will be, go to the doctor, explain this situation, he will do a 4th gen on you, and prescribe the medication, the EARLIER you begin PEP, the more effective it is.. for me i took PEP like 4-5hrs after my encounter.

Side effects: nauseous , tiredness, vomiting etc, first few days you will feel extremely tired, if you're working then very difficult to sustain the PEP regime cuz you will feel this extreme fatigue, and after 3-4 days of PEP, you will need to go back to have a kidney/liver test to see if you're ok to continue. Have to be very dedicated to complete the cycle. For me, i only faced extreme tiredness in the first few days, i didnt encounter any appetite loss or vomitting etc, but can feel my whole body like want to go back to sleep even when i just woke up like 2-3hrs ago. But after 1 week, you shld be used to it, and wont feel any effects.

My doctor told me based on my encounter that chances of any transmission is very very low, but hey, if it gives you a peace of mind, then i strongly recommend you to go for PEP. Gives a 90% success rate from preventing your body in developing HIV etc. But if you do wish to take a chance, then get tested asap after 2 weeks, PEP is only a mitigation, have to decide ASAP, have to begin the treatment within 72hrs, if not it will be useless.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions on this. Take care bro
Thanks for sharing your experience, I have pmed you with a couple of questions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1