The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2014, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New House at L20h40

Bro BG , that gal was abit plump, and she dressed in pink yesterday when I arrived to this place at about 3pm or so. I asked for her name when session finished, she told her name is Qi Er

"
After work, I went to this place after learning about special stool in this house, I was greeted warmly by this uncle, who asked me to sit on chair to observe the gals sitting next to the counter, I picked the one who was abit plump , apparently aloof, (she sat further apart from 3 gals who was seat together and chatted with each other.)

She rolled her eyes upwards when she was picked by me , uncle asked me to go to counter to pay $150 . I was expecting low service from her because of her expressions. I was led to the room. Along the path , there was 3 long tables with seats. (this is what I come across in bars or lounges.)
I felt that this place can be like Macau type where gals can mingled with clients and drank alcohol , if local authorities allowed this..)

i was taken to the room, but the shower room too small for threesome.
She become warm and friendly and asked me in concerning manner, helping me undress before she undressed.

I was taken to shower , where I noticed about red stool, but she dont do this.
she shower me and caressing me while I was in standing position.
After showering , she asked me to go out and dried myself as she showered.
Notice that the shower room got one side mirror. you cannot see her showering when you are in the room but she can see you when she shower.

I lied on my back and sleep and later can felt her caressing me ,and licking me.
After few minutes of catbathing, she lifted my buttock and legs so that she can caress my cock by putting her hand under my legs , licking my bum.

She later spread my ass to give AR for few minutes.

Then she bit my balls.

She asked me to turn around . she gave me catbath ,licking my nipples, and then my hips.

She then pulled back my foreskin to examine, and tried to clean with toilet paper before she decide to give BJ instead of BBBJ, I was slightly disappointed.

After BJing, she changed cd and gave me cowgal ride, very wild one. she moaned loudly.. Till I cummed, and she clean me up and lied beside me for a while and then she decided that it was time to shower and then go..

After shower, she asked me to look for her again and told me her name was Qi (or Shi) ,,,Er..

I walked out of the room and was greeted by smiling people in charge of this house, and I saw another gal sitting , she was tall with beautiful pair of eyes.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unknown99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eng not very gd but try to give a FR.

Name: Xiao Bao
Homebase: L2040

Looks - 7.5/10. Cute and sweet look.

Bod / Tits - 6/10. A little plump, boobs are around B-cups;

Shower - 7/10. Friendly and gives gd bbbj.

Bed Room Fore-Play - 8/10. Very good, lick all over, even 69.

AR - She asked but I Skipped.

Frenching - Doesn't french.(Tried during missionary)

BBBJ - 8/10. Pretty good action. Enjoyed it.

FJ - 7/10. gives very sexy and real moan.

Attitude - 7.5/10. Generally good service. Speaks in a soft and sweet tone, which gives off a very girlish and cute feel.

RTF - Yes.
Old 30-09-2014, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Min (2040)

Xiao Min (2040)...21 yr old mm fm JiangXi...fair, fresh, chio, demure, syt wif lovely almond shaped big eyes..has tat young 古典美 cum 小女人 look n vibe, further enhanced when she wears her long hair down!...158cm ht, shapely slim legs...lovely shaped perky firm yet soft B/B+ cup boobs wif light brown/pinkish tits...fresh slim fair young tight smooth bod, no fats!...has a tattoo on her upper right back shoulder n another tattoo abv her ass...perky juicy small ass, pussy well trimmed wif no smell...

Overall sex svc is excellent n gfe vgd...gentle caring sweet mm who aims to pls!...soft spoken n demure, yet provides super shiok natural sex!...sensuous passionate hot frencher fm the get go, soft lips n soft tongue!...super fab feel!...

Full works pkge at a 1st class premium level!!...ar, sexy soapy raba , bbbj, hdly in shower, plus natural passionate frenching.. ..nice bm n shiok boobs fuck...solid lick n poke ar + shiok hj...balls lick n massage...bbbj full deepthroat wif nice eyecontact... tonguefu wetness n responsive!...Fj she is tight, fresh n v accommodating...sensual soothing massage + hot frenching post coitus...

Overall a v enjoyable bonk!...everything u want fm a young fresh chiobu in the bedroom...this Xiao Min is on the gentle soft spoken shy side but a young tigress when it cums to sex!!...definite gem...
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 15-10-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: New House at L20h40

Snow White the Solid Deep Throat Queen

WL: Xiao Min
House: L20H40
Home: JiangXi
Ht/Wt: 158cm/45kg
Debut: Aug 2014

Looks (7/10): Longish face with high sharp nose, big round eyes. Long black hair tied up revealing her slightly curved high forehead. Her legs are meaty though not fat. She had a large angel tattoo on her right shoulder blade and a slim liner one on her back along her waist. Her complexion was super fair, like snow but skin texture felt a bit rough, maybe due to body lotion. At 158cm, considered a bit short which revealed her short and stout legs, nice curvy ass but no tummy fats.

Boobs (7/10): B-cup, felt full in my hands. Soft to squeeze and her tits were light brown and tiny pencil eraser size.

Bath (7/10): Full package works in the bath, rubba back and front with her soft boobs. AR me when I was standing, didn’t even asked me to bend, I automatically bent forward, supported on my hands on the bath room wall after the shiok poking of her tongue into my ass. I was waiting for bbbj but no, I guess save it for later then. Indeed, I was in for a surprise treat later.

Cat Bath (7/10): Standard BM and licking my whole body back and front. I enjoyed grabbing and squeezing her soft B-cup boobs and softly caressing her pussy area while she worked on my body. Felt very shiok when her soft lips were sucking on my balls before moving on to bbbj.

AR (7.5/10): I mentioned she AR me in the bath. 2nd round she did it on the bed while I was my fours. She pried opened my crack and softly licking around it and gently poking into it. Felt numb but shiok! Next she slided under me, lifted my dick and licked my scrotum before performing AR the 3rd round!

BBBJ (9/10): So far the best bbbj I ever had. Truly deep throat as she slowly engulfed my entire shaft into her mouth! I could feel my meatus poking the end of her throat, numb numb feeling. She did that a few rounds generously, damn shiooook!

Painting (8/10): Her pussy was made for tasting. Soft and pinkish with sweet taste. I performed my half-baked momemto painting on her until she was shivering uncontrollably. Started in Y position – DATY, followed by moving 180 deg northwards, with my fingers prying opened her light brown labias.

FJ (7.5/10): I was in full control. Started by licking her light brown tits which turned light pink when erected while gently squeezing her soft boobs. Moved my fingers to her Y area and gently massaged it until it was dripping wet. Caped on and inserted my dick into her sweet hole in missionary position. Her eyes rolled and squinked with joy. But strangely, throughout the love making, there was hardly a single moaning sound from her unlike for other WLs. She just kept her eyes rolling and alternate closing, biting her lips, as if trying to fight against my assault. Changed to sitting position and bonked her with piak piak sound. Moved to edge of the bed and ramped her harder and harder, pushing her body higher and higher with the help of my feet stood firmly on the floor. I could see her face turned flushed red, but still controlling her silence. Asked her for her weight. She told me 45kg. Thought to myself, should be manageble for me to lift her up for bonking in the air. Asked her to grab my neck firmly and then up we go, I lifted her body with my dick still into her pussy and began thrusting her vertically, defying gravity. Damn bloody shiook, felt my blood change direction and gushing down to my thigh muscle instead of to my dick. I had to ramp her hard to keep my dick sufficient hard while losing blood flow… It was a great fight! We were together in ecstacy, our lips locked and we frenched deeply… Soon I could not hold it any more.. damn tiring position, I brought her down back to missionary and continued to ramp her at full trottle… until the rest was history. We rested side by side after the fj. She seemed to be dead tire and fell into a deep sleep! I had to wake her up when the time was up, else I have to pay for round 2…haha.

Frenching (8/10): A passionate and accommodating frencher. Never got enough of frenching this WL. So intimate yet with lots of tongue fighting.

GFE (6.5/10): We chatted for a little. She was a bit on the quiet side. Need to initiate the talking. But overall, she was friendly and very accommodating to my requests.

Overall: If you are looking for a super white complexion WL with great service: can french, paint, ar, fj in any position, and especially her deadly deep throat assault, this one is for you (usual caveat applies). I must give credits to bro Omnia for the recommendation. Thanks bro!

RTF: Yes
Old 04-06-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

No updates on this house for so long.

This is one of my fave house for lunchtime bang as girls sometimes ready at 1130am.

The trademark of this house is all the girls' name start with "xiao" and are short and petite - my fave type.

The girls here I know of are the legendary xiaomin with commando services, but other cuties are xiao ai and xiao yue plus newbies that start work last week - xiao fan, xiao jing and xiao bei.

All between 1.5-1.6m in height. Good to carry around the room to fuck.

Indeed they're very cute and have a tough time picking one. Smiling and friendly. OKT here is also nice and helpful.

More FR to come when I have time.
Old 06-06-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

My very short, concise and no-agenda FR on Xiao Min (2040)...

Looks: Longish face and big almond eyes, slim bod, but skin is very tanned with 2 tattoos at the back of right shoulder and above the ass. I almost wanted to reject her when I saw how tanned she was + that sour looking face. Her long hair is tied up in such a way it makes her look like an auntie.
Pre-shower: No action
Shower: Standard front and back rubba rubba and she is the first girl who uses tootpaste to clean my ass crack. Nice BBBJ with seductive glances.
Foreplay: Very mechanical run-of-the-mill catbath.
BBBJ: Slow and sensually executed. Deep throat, but pace is too slow for my liking.
AR: Asked her to skip
FJ: Very natural GF feel type, not the PSE type.
Frenching: Kissing only
GFE: Very distant feel at the beginning but was much better towards the end
RTF: Shall see.

Remarks: A rather reserved WL who doesn't talk much. Post-coital, she confessed that she has been feeling down as biz is slow and she has not been making much despite 11 months in GL. So I gave her some tips but I can see she has some mental obstacles to overcome. She finally smiled and suddenly I find that she looks quite attractive afterall...
Old 07-06-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Some brief newbie reports.

Thought I'd share on these two newbies I tried where the sexual chemistry was quite strong for me. These girls are about two weeks old if I am not wrong.

Qing ren 1805

1.65m tall by my estimate, A or small B cup boobs, fair gnd look - like the type of "guai" girl you will see in the library studying. I would not call her pretty, but her eyes can talk, at least to me. Chose her cos she giving these shy but cute CFM looks. One of the most passionate sessions I ever had this year with French kissing from the minute the door close. Think our lips were locked and tongues engaged in French at every opportunity... while stripping, in the bath, on the bed, as we were resting after the deed. She really knows how to put me in the mood. Highly recommended for those wanting non-stop frenching and high GFE. Her mouth tastes nice and I like the slow passionate way she French... in rhythm with me.... can't get enough of Frenching her...

saw this other newbie I think called yifa, looks not bad. Also a busty girl called zhaowei, I did not choose her as her look did not suit me but she seems rather friendly.

Xiaobei 2040

Innocent looking girl like some village girl who works farming the land. Slight tan. She is very small sized, maybe the smallest I tried this year. at 1.5m and weighing about 40kg by my estimate. easy to carry around and fuck. Looks young to me, and felt like I was fucking a secondary school kid. A-cup boobs, very slim. Wild in bed... long AR... she really knows how to do this well... and BBBJ also good. Sex was wild as we did it in many position, standing up and doggy her while she wore her heels, carry her around the room, fuck her at sitting on the edge of the bed while she slammed wildly into my dick. She has a small gap between her front teeth adding to her kiddy look.

Her house other newbies Xiaojing and Xiaofan looks not bad too. Xiaofan very friendly looking, maybe the tallest in this house of small sized girls, but 1.6m at most. She is very cute and even will offer customers snacks to eat and smile at you even if you did not call her.

Both these girls above are really horny and love sex.... I really have problems these days getting my dick up as getting old, but these two girls really put me in the mood with their attitude and service and got my little brother raging hard! Both me and the girl collapsed on the bed from exhaustion after these two sessions, they can really make an old man turn back the clock.
Old 07-06-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
My very short, concise and no-agenda FR on Xiao Min (2040)...

Looks: Longish face and big almond eyes, slim bod, but skin is very tanned with 2 tattoos at the back of right shoulder and above the ass. I almost wanted to reject her when I saw how tanned she was + that sour looking face. Her long hair is tied up in such a way it makes her look like an auntie.
Pre-shower: No action
Shower: Standard front and back rubba rubba and she is the first girl who uses tootpaste to clean my ass crack. Nice BBBJ with seductive glances.
Foreplay: Very mechanical run-of-the-mill catbath.
BBBJ: Slow and sensually executed. Deep throat, but pace is too slow for my liking.
AR: Asked her to skip
FJ: Very natural GF feel type, not the PSE type.
Frenching: Kissing only
GFE: Very distant feel at the beginning but was much better towards the end
RTF: Shall see.

Remarks: A rather reserved WL who doesn't talk much. Post-coital, she confessed that she has been feeling down as biz is slow and she has not been making much despite 11 months in GL. So I gave her some tips but I can see she has some mental obstacles to overcome. She finally smiled and suddenly I find that she looks quite attractive afterall...
That doesn't sound like the xiaomin I know. She is quite a wild commando. especially her AR in the bathroom. both her and her batchmate Xiao yue really know how to lick you in the bathroom. But xiaomin bathroom service can really heat you up.
Old 07-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
That doesn't sound like the xiaomin I know. She is quite a wild commando. especially her AR in the bathroom. both her and her batchmate Xiao yue really know how to lick you in the bathroom. But xiaomin bathroom service can really heat you up.
Don't be too sure ... Since when was the last time you RTF her? I doubt u have done so for the last 3-4 months ...

Based on my intel, her performance has been cyclical ... Prolly running out of steam which I would say is quite natural if a WL does not know how to sustain after been here for sometime ... Generally, not easy for WL to maintain her "stamina" if she has hit the one year mark in GL ... That also suggests why her business drops and also due to the influx of better WLs on board ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-06-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Don't be too sure ... Since when was the last time you RTF her? I doubt u have done so for the last 3-4 months ...

Based on my intel, her performance has been cyclical ... Prolly running out of steam which I would say is quite natural if a WL does not know how to sustain after been here for sometime ... Generally, not easy for WL to maintain her "stamina" if she has hit the one year mark in GL ... That also suggests why her business drops and also due to the influx of better WLs on board ...
Intersting, why you so interested in this girl till you're tracking her performance?
Old 07-06-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Intersting, why you so interested in this girl till you're tracking her performance?
I don't really track performance of any WL especially so if she ain't my regular ... But so happened that you were commenting on her in response to Tarma69's FR ... And I happened to hear about her from my other buddies a few weeks ago ... The bottom line is, I do not doubt Tarma69's FR ...

BTW, I also have stories about that newbie Chanel @ 1610 ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-06-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don't really track performance of any WL especially so if she ain't my regular ... But so happened that you were commenting on her in response to Tarma69's FR ... And I happened to hear about her from my other buddies a few weeks ago ... The bottom line is, I do not doubt Tarma69's FR ...

Ah ok. Looking forward to more sharing here then on the new girls.

Chanel 1610 sounds interesting.
Old 07-06-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all

Quote:

What's the new story? Fresh FR?

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter
Old 07-06-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
... The bottom line is, I do not doubt Tarma69's FR ...
Thank you bro max for believing in the integrity of my FR.
Old 07-06-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Thank you bro max for believing in the integrity of my FR.
Good that you have a friend in max.

No one's doubting the integrity of your FR though.

Just surprised to hear the negative report on xiaomin.

Looking forward to more of what you have stated to be "no-agenda FR" from you bro.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1