The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20h62a

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Which wls disappointed u?
Cannot say lah bro. Not so nice. You should know what happens when we write bad frs right?

But maybe one year ago, 1 out of every two or three fucks would be a good one. Now, maybe it's more like one out of 8 or 10.

Need to spend about 1k to go through the not so good to find a good one...

Quality really did drop compared to a year or two ago.
Old 08-03-2014, 12:45 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Cannot say lah bro. Not so nice. You should ********

But maybe one year ago, 1 out of every two or three fucks would be a good one. Now, maybe it's more like one out of 8 or 10.

Very True, Sadly the quality has declined over the last 2 years
Old 08-03-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Upfront relocation fee not that bad lei. At 54k a month two months already see returns and buy that ferrari that u really want. I poor boy, what to do, especially when people like Anton Casey can afford a ferrari and I cannot.
Well we can always sweat in out in the MRT
Old 08-03-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Upfront relocation fee not that bad lei. At 54k a month two months already see returns and buy that ferrari that u really want. I poor boy, what to do, especially when people like Anton Casey can afford a ferrari and I cannot.
Quite true 2 months @ 54k per month good enuff for one time relocation
Old 08-03-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Almost Perfect Bod SYT with Great Attitude & Service[/COLOR]

WL: Bai He
House: 2062A
Home: Si Chuan
Ht/Wt : 168/46
Experience: 3 months in GL

Looks (8/10): She has sweet round face, small nose, bright sparking eyes, neat teeth with thin kissable lips. Her complexion is fair and skin is smooth, almost spotless. Her bod is almost perfect, no inch of fat, leggy slim sexy pair of legs, hour-glass body, flat tummy, slim waist. Her hair is long, natural black and silky, to her waist. Her butt is round, firm and nice to squeeze. She was a bit ‘teh’ when talking but I liked. She was cheeky, cheerful and funny too.

Boobs (7.5/10): B- cup, soft and firm. Her tits are small eraser tip size, soft and light pink, a bit ‘transparent’. Very nice to lick and suck.

AR (Nil): I skipped this though I heard she provide this service. She had prepared 3-4 rolls of toilet paper for this!

French (6.5/10): She accepted light kisses but not deep tongue fight. I respect her wish though I forgot about it in the middle of the FJ and tried to deep french her. She said ‘你好坏喔!’ Her kisses were sweet and delighful! She even gave me a light one before I left the room.

Bath (7/10): Nice front and back rubber rubber with soap. She tried to use her boobs to boob fxxk me. Unfortunately, her boobs was not full C cup and there was a little gap between the pair of boobs. Her body curves were amazingly smooth and sensuous. Touching against it was already good enough to give my dick a hard-on. I tried to kiss her lips but she avoided it giving excuse that I will wet her hair with my hands when I grabbed her her neck and pulled it against my face. After she finished rinsing my body, she handed the shower head to me and asked me to shower her! Oooh.. it was the first time I was invited to do this honour to bathe a mm! I followed her steps to rubber rubber her body front and back, knelt down to rinse her pussy and tap-p-tap her down there…not sure how to bathe her as I never bathe a girl down there…

Cat Bath (8/10): This one was shiokalicious! She did not use the conventional cat bath sequence of boob massage. Instead, she laid on top of me, squeezing and rubbing my dick with her tummy and thighs. I felt the weight of her weighing down on me and squeezing hard on my dick and had to shift to the side for relief. I tried to french her, but she said she does not like deep frenching (熟吻). So I respected her request. We frenched lightly and sensually. Next, I tried to rub the head of my dick (meateus) against her tit. Once she knew I liked that, she helped me by holding my shaft, aimed, rubbed and poked against her tits. Ooooh, shiok….ah!

AR (nil): I didn’t try this or showed that I was interested in this. Although, she had prepared 3-4 rolls of issue papers ready for it. Damn, should have just try it!

CBJ (7/10): She used 0.03mm cd on me. Capped on the tip of my dick first, then she used her mouth to pull it down and covered the entire shaft skillfully. The suction power and intensity was just nice, not to hard or too fast. As she was sucking it with her butt facing me sideways, I was playing with her pussy by gently stroking it. She gave the ‘omph.. ah’ moans and groans… Soon, I cannot take it anymore, so I told her it was my turn to ‘service’ her. She laid on her back and opened her thighs gently and invitingly…Oh, what a beautiful sight… her sexy slim legs and her beautiful small, pinkish pussy stared invitingly straight at my face….

Painting: Nil. I did not request for it.

FJ (8.5/10): I started with missionary, it was easy sliding my dick into her wet pussy. I ramped her a dozen times before I changed to folding chair, no stopping with the piston-pumping action. My body was in contact with hers, our hands were all over our backs. Then I stole a kiss on her lips and lost my control to tongue her. She was a bit unhappy but I can sensed that she was trying to be polite by saying “‘你好坏喔!’ I quickly apologised to her and stopped the tongueful. I then moved our locked bodies across to the edge of right side of the bed until my legs touched the floor. She was now on cowgirl position facing me. I held her butt firmly and lifted her body up with my arms and my thigh muscles. In standing position, I continued to ramp and rock her while we both admired our actions on the side full view mirror. What a pleasant sight! After a dozen times, I put her back on the bed and told her to rest while I continue with the actions…. I turned her to her side and pumped her another dozen times at this position before flipping her butt up and doggie her until my vocalno erupted… She was very accommodating and knew how to move automatically when I changed position. I was totally physically drained as I laid down on the bed to catch my breath.

GFE (8/10): Her gfe was very good, I felt as if I was bonking a familiar gf. She hugged and kissed me after I changed, before leaving the room.

RTF: Hell, yes!
Old 08-03-2014, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Well we can always sweat in out in the MRT
Well, if I sit in MRT, at least I can afford a Ms. Singapore Bimbo....not that a Ms. Singapore bimbo is worth anything lei.
Old 08-03-2014, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
Very True, Sadly the quality has declined over the last 2 years
Dude, it is across the board that quality has declined greatly. Even OKTs in freelancer now teaching the gals to do massage instead of FJ. WTF. We Singaporeans are truly unqiue.
Old 08-03-2014, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have just eaten Bai He pork ribs soup on Tuesday.
She even chopped the ribs herself but the knife too small and not sharp enough.
If you like YeYe to cook for you,the chances is slimmer and you maybe don't like it.Infact,some of the WL are quite fun if they like to share things happened around them.It make your bonking more fun!
Old 08-03-2014, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I can sense u r a handsome muscular guy based on the way ye ye serviced u any more gems for us? U up bai he in this house? She has very pink nipples & pussy. Yummy. My ideal figure & boobs & nipples
Brudda Slyer, I guess Wl are more interested in handsome tips and financial muscle.

Yes, I've tried her as well. She's definitely prettier than Yeye and better figure. But imho, service is one notch lower. Just like what you've mentioned her hour glass figure more than made up for it. I remember you've penned a delightful FR on her and had a wonderful session with this lass.
Old 08-03-2014, 09:58 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden87 View Post
Brudda Slyer, I guess Wl are more interested in handsome tips and financial muscle.

Yes, I've tried her as well. She's definitely prettier than Yeye and better figure. But imho, service is one notch lower. Just like what you've mentioned her hour glass figure more than made up for it. I remember you've penned a delightful FR on her and had a wonderful session with this lass.
I find bai he's service quite good. At least she can French, allow pussy painting, can AR, quite gd gfe & service. Shall try ye ye & let u know whose service better.

U r right. Handsome or muscular not tat impt to wls. $ is most impt to wls
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Cannot say lah bro. Not so nice. You should know what happens when we write bad frs right?

U can pm me which wls disappoint u

Agreed service quality generally dips compared to last time.
Old 08-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I find bai he's service quite good. At least she can French, allow pussy painting, can AR, quite gd gfe & service. Shall try ye ye & let u know whose service better.

U r right. Handsome or muscular not tat impt to wls. $ is most impt to wls
I agree. She's one of the better SYTs when it comes to service.

Do let us know your comments on Yeye, brudda.
Old 08-03-2014, 03:26 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden87 View Post
I agree. She's one of the better SYTs when it comes to service.

Do let us know your comments on Yeye, brudda.
No prob brudder. Will write a truthful genuine FR on her once I tried her. If gd I will say gd.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
Frenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have tried Baihe and her service to me is 9/10 . If you are patient and she will do all her job.Slowly and nicely. can french. Go enjoy
Old 09-03-2014, 11:53 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchkiss View Post
I have tried Baihe and her service to me is 9/10 . If you are patient and she will do all her job.Slowly and nicely. can french. Go enjoy
Agreed. Bai he service is gd & sensual. Love her figure, long slender legs & pink nipples

Looks like okt is earning big bucks from ye ye & bai he the 2 Ang pais on this house.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7227 / Power: 24
cyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond repute

just tried yeye...quite pretty in my opinion. no need for me to write details about her, just want to mention, allowed frenching, painting, AR,69 etc. when we doing standing doggie in front of the mirror, she will kissing the mirror like kissing with her shadow. damn sluthy. her facial expression during painting & fucking damn sexy. one of the top service gal in geylang at the moment. she even ask me to spit my saliva into her mouth. wow wow wow....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1