The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-07-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
A pity her boobs CMI, nips included
If not would have enjoyed myself more
what cmi
Old 05-07-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Bro SMRT, u bioing Tina? Her place no need safe entry. Pretty lass, some resemblance of the young coco li wen. Nice boobs 😍
thanks for sharing, up +23
Old 05-07-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Wow 1 day only and gotta catchup 10over pages. We really have to move on. While I also like to reminisce the ex-MLs, but also no point talking too much abt them. More on the current ML bah
agree bro, up u
Old 05-07-2020, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
Manage to get a booking for tang tang tml. Bros who try her before, does she allow frenching?
Wah you managed to get her? I texted a few times always no replies. Sigh...

She is one of those that I wanted to try.
Old 05-07-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
euppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.live/yue-yue-massage/

Has any kind soul here tried her before? Newbie here so if i broke any rules I do apologise
Old 05-07-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

What about this girl? Body looks solid from video. But seeing is Spa a bit hesitant.

https://sglonelyguys.live/lucky-massage/
Old 05-07-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by euppy View Post

Has any kind soul here tried her before? Newbie here so if i broke any rules I do apologise
Have you noticed that no ML states that her age is 30 or more? If a ML advertises that she's 29, expect her to be late 30s or even in her 40s. Go for her if you like MILF.
Old 05-07-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
But my last impression of Adele was that her face was a little unnaturally puffy
This.

Too much. Just like Najib's wife Rosmah.
Old 05-07-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
fukuyu is Cool - loads of Potential

any bros have recommendation for good massage with current line up of ML? Other than 7p? thanks
Old 05-07-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
The "kembangan one near TT" as you put it will always be special to me as I surfaced her to all of you
Who who? Can pm me the name?
Old 05-07-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This.

Too much. Just like Najib's wife Rosmah.
Ya. I think a bit too much Botox?
Old 05-07-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukuyu View Post
any bros have recommendation for good massage with current line up of ML? Other than 7p? thanks
https://sglonelyguys.live/jia-jia-massage/

hardworker, Full NUDE throughout, slim sexy figure, hard solid massage. Nice friendly girl. She looks as close to the first 2 photos. Can see my MR on her quite sometime back.
Old 05-07-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 11
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by euppy View Post

speaks fluent cantonese. mid 30s+. curvy body with tummy. if you observe the 2nd pic on slg closely, can see the photoshop around the waist area. if you love curvy milf, she would be your cup of tea.

massage is pretty okay. location inconvenient for public transport, need to walk abit. sensual wise, perhaps 3-5 mins of bbbj, and then hj to finish. have asked me whether i want to do FJ before.. i kindly rejected.
Old 05-07-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold

Aimee, anyone tried what’s the reception like? 3g 4g 5g?
Can suck, lick and grab her? Or she don’t allow?
Old 05-07-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
Aimee, anyone tried what’s the reception like? 3g 4g 5g?
Can suck, lick and grab her? Or she don’t allow?
What is 3g, 4g and 5g?
I scared I get the communications standard wrong...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1