The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2014, 04:07 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
L14 H29 - House of Oolong

House of Oolong

This house has nice cozy clean rooms. Big lounge for customers to wait for the girls.

OKT is friendly.

There are I pads for customers to view various houses WLs' pics

Line Up: Bei Er and a couple of girls (Need bros to provide updates on the current line up of this house).
Old 18-05-2014, 04:09 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L14 H29 - House of Oolong

A Demure GND SYT with high GFE & KC....Beware of her KC...

Bei Er (L14 H29 - Oolong)

Exp in GL: 6 Months plus
Height: 1.63m

Face: 7.2/10
(Bei Er has this GND feminine, innocent SYT face. Despite having very little makeup on her face, she looks good. Her facial complexion is fair, good & smooth. She has a nice pair of beautiful eyes, medium high nose & small lips. Her reddish brown hair compliments her fair skin. I like the way she looks at me innocently and attentively when I'm talking to her. I find her resembles kexin 2041 a little bit.)

Body: 7.1/10
(At 1.63m tall, she has some curves on her body. Slight tummy spotted due to regular daily suppers. Her perky ass good for doggie. Long pair of smooth slender legs. Her body skin is very fair & smooth. No arm pit hair sighted. If she can slim down her tummy that will make her figure looks even better. Overall a very feminine bonkable figure.)

Boobs: 7.8/10
(Bei Er has a pair of natural B+ cup boobs with big light brown nipples. Her boobs are so soft to my touch & so sensitive to my every licks. Her Boobs are one of her best assets. She told me her boobs size has shrunk. Used to be bigger cup when she first arrived in singapore.)

Bath: 7.7/10
(Lots of actions during the bath. Got to give credits to her for her effort & creativity. One of the best action packed bath I ever had. First she soaped my body. Then she used her finger nails sensually lightly scratched & tickled my entire body focusing on my balls plus HJ. The feeling was damn shiok. Her finger nails scratching skills quickly sent me to cloud nine. I can't help but kept moaning. She then used her boobs to rabba my front and gave me a boob fuck. Damn shiok to see my dick slided along her cleavage. She used her nipples to tease my dick head. Then she turned her attention to my back lightly scratched my body & balls. Her hand moved in between my legs. She then scratched my balls & HJ me alternately while her boobs rabba my back. This combo is damn lethal. After which she placed my soaped dick along her soap butt crack and rabba my dick. Wah very song ah haha. She even led my hands to grab her boobs. Whenever our eyes met we frenched sensually like lovers. She then washed off the soap foam on my body. Kneeled down, she gave me a long BBBJ and ball licking for 5 mins with constant moaning & CFM glances. Super shiok. During these actions in the bath I noticed she moaned softly & sexily constantly. What a wonderful action packed bath I had. Great prelude to the main course.)

Cat Bath: 6.8/10
(Laid on my front, she gave me some massage. Then she used her finger nails sensually lightly scratched my body erotic regions. I simply love her finger nails scratching skills. I kept moaning & felt so shiok when she performed that. She then used her boobs to rabba my back & tickled my balls. She also licked my ears & blowed air into my ears. Then she licked my neck. She skipped the licking on my back part. I flipped over. she licked my ears & blew air into them. Her tongue is soft & agile & wet. Then she licked my neck & nipples & balls. She didn't lick other areas of body. During the cat bath she constantly scratched my body lightly sensually to arouse me as well as giving me HJ. During the cat bath she moaned softly & sexily haha.)

Frenching: 8/10
(Whenever our eyes met, we frenched spontaneously & naturally. This girl knows what I want without much prompting. Her tongue was soft, agile & wet. We had a great tongue fight. I loved the way she frenched me. Not those aggressive frenching. Rather it's a very gentle bf gf type of frenching. Lots of oomph. Nice breath haha.)

BBBJ: 7.9/10
(Her BBBJ was great! Her BBBJ patterns lots of variations. U named it she performed it. Deep throated, strong suction, lots of saliva stimulating. She even spitted saliva on my dick head & HJ my dick while licking my balls. She likes to lick along my shaft & tease my dick head with her tongue & CFM glance. During the BBBJ she likes to moan softly. Haha her moans damn sexy.)

AR: Nil

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has pinkish nicely trimmed sparse pussy. Her pussy is very beautiful. I can't help but gave her my tongueful. Damn shiok. She enjoyed my every tongue thrusts & responded with soft sexy moans. Her thighs clenched my cheeks & her hands were all over my face. Her pussy smelled & tasted nice.)

FJ: 7.9/10
(Wow she's tight. What a wild horny high sex drive babe. She looks so innocent yet so wild in bed haha. Cannot judge a book by it's cover. In missionary we frenched non stop deeply passionately like lovers. I thrusted my dick into her tight love hole. With every thrust I made she moaned loudly. She gave my neck & nipples a good lick. I reciprocated by licking her ears & neck. Her ears & neck are very sensitive to my licks. Haha. We then moved to the front of the mirror. She wore her heels. Wow her height just nice for doggie with me. Plus her perky ass really ideal for doggie. In doggie her pussy damn tight. I grabbed her boobs from behind while I pumped her. She was looking into the mirror with seductive facial expressions & sticked out her tongue. Her back view was nice & smooth. She turned her head & we locked lips like lovers. Her moanings getting louder & louder that i am afraid passers by will hear it haha. Cannot tahan her tight hole anymore I cummed in that position with a loud ahhhh! What a great sex I had.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(Very high GFE. She is caring, attentive to my every needs. When I'm talking she looked at me attentively & focusing on my words haha. She never even played with her Hp or messaging anyone during the session. Very professional girl. Just focus on me entirely. Very chatty girl. Lots of topics to chat. Love the way she talks. So gentle & feminine. Before I left she gave me a good bye kiss.)

RTF: Yes for her high GFE and natural love making session

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 18-05-2014, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
House of Oolong

This house has nice cozy clean rooms. Big lounge for customers to wait for the girls.

OKT is friendly.

There are I pads for customers to view various houses WLs' pics

Line Up: Bei Er and a couple of girls (Need bros to provide updates on the current line up of this house).
Bro agreed. Room is really good, spacious and clean. Wu Long quite nice , sometime even I need to rush for time can't wait that long, I just need to I explained to him , he will say okay come back other day.
Old 18-05-2014, 08:05 PM
Samster

stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Went couple of times no chance to see bei er. Think have to run there more often.
Old 18-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Went couple of times no chance to see bei er. Think have to run there more often.
LOL..but isn't meeting your 周芷若 / 小龙女 better?

Old 18-05-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

Bro thank I had an excellent encounter with 周芷若 (aka pretty face) looks alike in 1429. Chose the best room for our meeting to make the love making even more enjoyable. Looking at the picture posted below I feel she is 70% look alike to the 周芷若. Classic beauty walking out from 武侠小说 that I fantaize when I was in my younger days.
Old 18-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro thank I had an excellent encounter with 周芷若 (aka pretty face) looks alike in 1429. Chose the best room for our meeting to make the love making even more enjoyable. Looking at the picture posted below I feel she is 70% look alike to the 周芷若. Classic beauty walking out from 武侠小说 that I fantaize when I was in my younger days.
haha..i think we are of the same generation..my favorite is 小龙女 (the version played by 陈玉莲 - if you still remember..in our early teens). LOL..we all have 武侠小说 fantasy..
Old 18-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
LOL..but isn't meeting your 周芷若 / 小龙女 better?

Zhun boh? 1429 got such girl?
Old 18-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Zhun boh? 1429 got such girl?
don't ask me..
Old 18-05-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
don't ask me..
Lol. You post the picture, I don't ask you then ask who?
Old 18-05-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I'm not sure whether she's considered AP or not, but last time I was sitting there waiting for her, 2 more guys came and asked for Bei Er.
Old 18-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Lol. You post the picture, I don't ask you then ask who?
ask stpboc..
Old 18-05-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha..i think we are of the same generation..my favorite is 小龙女 (the version played by 陈玉莲 - if you still remember..in our early teens). LOL..we all have 武侠小说 fantasy..
Bro I always feel I should be playing 杨过 Instead of 刘德华。I sat whole days reading those thick 武侠小说 I actually fainted when I stand up from my seat after 6-7 hours glued to the chair. Ha ha those were the days

Last edited by stpboc; 18-05-2014 at 09:18 PM.
Old 18-05-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro I always feel I should be playing 杨过 Instead of 刘德华。I sat whole days reading those thick 武侠小说 I actually knocked out when I stand up from my seat after 6-7 hours glued to the chair. Ha ha those were the days
yes totally can relate to that..all the 武侠小说..i read them non-stop and finish the series in days.
Old 18-05-2014, 09:22 PM
King Of Geylang

Wonder if ling ling, wen wen and xiao qian are still around in 1429? Seldom venture into this house. Becos of bei er I travel to this house to bonk her Difficult to get her outside

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1