The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2006, 01:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
lestat_666 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Lor 8 Hse 43 close down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
All the tirak wannabes who have tiraks in this house should feel happy for your tiraks cos they no need to serve any more customers in Geylang.

but then, u guys got to work harder to support them from now onwards.

SC
This kind of thing also must comment your anti-tirak sentiments. Nothing to except provoke other people, ya?

I believe the person who started this thread wanted to know more about the closure and the availability of the girls(i.e. whether relocated to other houses etc) but you always jump the bloody gun and chip in your old-timer bullshit.
Old 28-04-2006, 01:29 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestat_666
This kind of thing also must comment your anti-tirak sentiments. Nothing to except provoke other people, ya?

I believe the person who started this thread wanted to know more about the closure and the availability of the girls(i.e. whether relocated to other houses etc) but you always jump the bloody gun and chip in your old-timer bullshit.
Wa like this u also buey song ah.

Isn't it a good thing that their tiraks no need to work in GL? U want to tell me these tirak wannabes very happy to see their gfs serve men in Geylang meh?

Tell them to work harder and support their gfs also wrong meh?

U see whats wrong with you people? Dissuade u all, u all hear liao buey song.
Encourage u all to work harder for your tiraks, u all hear liao also buey song.

Then if u hear liao buey song hor, what can u do? Might as well u go and ram the wall.

Geylang so many houses, so many girls. 1 house short, few girls left, u heart pain ah.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 28-04-2006, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 19
redlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestat_666

I heard this hse playing alot of K C game , Brother siamcutey posting also not so wrong , one of my friend get hook with one of WL this hse , it's seen innormal cases .

And also this hse got more customers than others .........
Old 28-04-2006, 01:40 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlord
I heard this hse playing alot of K C game , Brother siamcutey posting also not so wrong , one of my friend get hook with one of WL this hse , it's seen innormal cases .

And also this hse got more customers than others .........
This house SB not much FRs, but in Lor 8, its business one of the best. Can even say the house business may surpass many of those houses in Lor 18 or even WH.

I got friend don't want enter this house and walk out after seeing the baby statue in the house. He felt very uneasy.

On weekday nights, yes on weekdays even, u get to see many ON customers go for ON booking waiting downstairs. Was shocked when once I walked down the stairs before closing and see so many men all waiting for ON.

How many sg men tio tiao from WLs in this house I don't know, but from the way their clientele base runs, u can see not easy mean feat to always see empty tank and full ON bookings.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 28-04-2006, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 19
redlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
This house SB not much FRs, but in Lor 8, its business one of the best. Can even say the house business may surpass many of those houses in Lor 18 or even WH.
I got friend don't want enter this house and walk out after seeing the baby statue in the house. He felt very uneasy.
On weekday nights, yes on weekdays even, u get to see many ON customers go for ON booking waiting downstairs. Was shocked when once I walked down the stairs before closing and see so many men all waiting for ON.
How many sg men tio tiao from WLs in this house I don't know, but from the way their clientele base runs, u can see not easy mean feat to always see empty tank and full ON bookings.

SC
It's truth , i went down with my friend which is a triakship , i sit down there and freeling uneasy , so i wait outside neh .
They been learn alot about K C customers , i agree this with you , heard they close down because of WL dont use CD with customers ........i dont know how truth , believe the outcome will sooner knows.
Old 28-04-2006, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Isn't it a good thing that their tiraks no need to work in GL? U want to tell me these tirak wannabes very happy to see their gfs serve men in Geylang meh?

Tell them to work harder and support their gfs also wrong meh?

U see whats wrong with you people? Dissuade u all, u all hear liao buey song.
Encourage u all to work harder for your tiraks, u all hear liao also buey song.
Clap ! Clap ! Well said ! Bery goot advise to all those tee6 wannabes !

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 28-04-2006, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlord
It's truth , i went down with my friend which is a triakship , i sit down there and freeling uneasy , so i wait outside neh .
They been learn alot about K C customers , i agree this with you , heard they close down because of WL dont use CD with customers ........i dont know how truth , believe the outcome will sooner knows.
In most drug offences, the house only gets close down and the girls will be distributed to other houses.

last time WH hse54, lor8hse41, recent lor8hse66a, all the girls all go other houses after the house was ordered to close.

If this house kenna the girls all have to be sent back, sure is more serious cases.

I don't know the truth, so I don't speculate. I let others read and use their head(not bottom dickhead) to go and think logically. AV will not be out to spoil the girl's working chance. But if they all have to go back, there is always a reason.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 28-04-2006, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter542
Clap ! Clap ! Well said ! Bery goot advise to all those tee6 wannabes !
U don't like dat say leh. I very shy one.

On a serious note, those who have tiraks in Geylang, don't tell me you like to see your girl have sex with men for money meh?

How's the feeling waiting outside the tank when you see the girl walk out the room with another customer? Who can tell me they feel shiok about it?

So, if whoever wants to love a WL, to make urself not have all this pain, better work harder and give your girl all your money so you never have the chance to see her sleep with other men again for the sake of money. Those who dulan what I say is because they have no means to support their tirak, thats why they hear liao feel that I am chaking them. But its the truth.

Want love a WL, bring her out of the brothel.
Not bring your gf into a brothel and be a WL.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 28-04-2006, 02:42 AM
Rated_"R"_Star

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

SC
I was there this afternoon with my friend. We drove past the house and the sign board still hangs a "CLOSED" sign. A month ago, business was still very good. Don't know why like dat now. Things change so fast.

I notice that the ladies from this house expert in KC games. However, the upcoming house that are good in KC games is L6H66. Business is so good that today at 5pm, the fish tank all empty.

Btw, L6H72 under renovation huh? At least it is time to change the whole concept.
Old 28-04-2006, 03:15 AM
hungrywolfgod

Quote:

SC

well said again! cheers to all bros who jus wanna cheong & forget abt those Tee6-ship!
Old 28-04-2006, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 22
lonewolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah, so many departed, must be big thing liao.
Last time used to book No. 9. This house used a lot of kc, imaging everyday ~20 times, still got water (not kl) and told me cos of got feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameslak
Gal nos. 2,10,12,68 & 99 had already departed from SIN today....

The rest will go back on this sat.

cheers.
Old 28-04-2006, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf
wah, so many departed, must be big thing liao.
Last time used to book No. 9. This house used a lot of kc, imaging everyday ~20 times, still got water (not kl) and told me cos of got feeling.
If u are tirak wannabe, u will be at the airport to send off the remaining rest

To tirak wannabes,
Tell these girls take care, and don't work as a prostitute back in Thailand. lead a better life with the money they earned.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 28-04-2006, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

SC

There is a saying:
can marry a WL to be wife,
but dun call ur wife to be a WL
Old 28-04-2006, 03:46 PM
shinn_impulse

yesterday i pick up my tirak 99 from hse 43 in bangkok airport last nite ... we throw all her barang barang into my apartment .then we head down to rachatha soi 8 club zeed. we party like we never had before... well it time for me to go phase 2 ....
Old 28-04-2006, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
Wilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner
There is a saying:
can marry a WL to be wife,
but dun call ur wife to be a WL
Wow!!!!!! "Chim sia".............Neber know u got so much "INK"...........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1